I want to see my team mates spinning.
Yes, I can see myself spinning in the lobby when I do it, but gosh almighty I wanna see my team mates spinning about too! Pretty please?
Yes, I can see myself spinning in the lobby when I do it, but gosh almighty I wanna see my team mates spinning about too! Pretty please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree,but the killer should be able to see the ballet show too
Yes please!
Let me see other players do this as Killer or as Survivor.
I don't think the game could handle that much motion
That will trigger the killers ๐
I don't know if this would be fun and hilarious or confusing and frightening for Killers.
Just load into a lobby and see 4 Survivors trying their hardest to create enough lift to takeoff via spinning.
Add it in now.
Why can't I do this as killer? It goes to show that this game is still survivor biased. Survivors can spin around in normal lobbies. Killers can only turn around in custom lobbies.
Uninstalling.
might allow the killer see a key....
as long as the killer doesnt see the spin, im all for it!
(otherwise ppl would do it to hide items)
I would love to be able to spin survivors as the killer! Some of those sneaky bastards hide the key in their back pocket in the lobby so I want to turn them around and see what they have hiding!!!