So lets say the next chapter is an Until Dawn chapter. Which survivor do you want?
in Polls
Until Dawn is a game.
But most importantly, a horror game 😲 I know, shocker.
So with rumors of an Until Dawn chapter floating around, we all know the killer would be a wendigo. But a game with 8 main characters, it raises the question as to who the survivor will be?
Comments
Also, I picked Ash as she was my favorite in the game. She also comes with the bonus of completing "The A-Team" (with Ace, Adam, and Ash Williams, while also adding female diversity to the group).
Chris was always my favorite.
I liked Ashley, she was my favorite Character. But Sam seems to be more popular.
matt best guy
I have to go with my bro Josh. Close calls were Chris and Sam.
Sam, she's the protagonist.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/177513/until-dawn-fan-chapter
forget this
Sam and Chris are my favorites.
I'd want to get Mike and Sam the most, but I think we could get a Legion-esque situation if it was Until Dawn. Why have one of them if we could have all of them?
Ngl I kinda like flamethrower guy but he probably wouldn't be picked over other characters so I'm going with Josh
Never played Until Dawn, no opinion on it at all.
Sam, Mike or Chris
Also why people vote for Emily?
josh my boy also because we need rami malek's face in dbd
I voted Ash, but since we already have an Ash in the game, it wouldn't probably be her, even if Sam wasn't the obvious choice.
I mean, we had 2 David's for like 2 years without an issue (David King and Tapp).
Yes, but usually David King is called David and David Tapp is called Tapp. Of course we could have Ash being just Ash and Ashley being called Ashley to avoid any confusion.
I would love to see mike what he did was ######### up but the more you play through you can see he really cares about the group and is willing to risk it all for them