Is this really what the devs intended?
The pallet looping is mind boggling. I'm fairly new to the game and wanted to know how long the looping has been like this. It provides for the most boring gameplay and I couldn't see any developer thinking that it was acceptable. Could you imagine watching a horror movie where the survivor ran in a circle over and over?
The higher the rank, the worse its gotten. In addition, what kind of chase is expected to last almost a minute?
Comments
Any other lies you'd like to make up about me?
Remember that comment you made earlier about me dodging a question that wasn't even there, and then you've completely ignored my reply to that because it made you look stupid and now you're here saying I'm making lies up about you.
Anyone can read your comment history and see you want everything handed to you.
I meant you were dodging the point, which is evident from the context. I didn't see your reply - yet more lies you make up about me.
Anyone can read your comment history and see you troll, insult, and lie.
Make killers and survivors hitbox the same.
Implement a noob tutorial on how to juke.
There are some nice YouTube videos for that.
How to mindgame, how to actually use the crouch key for something else than teabagging.
you've replied to every comment except that one, somehow, lol.
I don't troll at all, the majority of killers in this forum are very clearly awful at this game and beg for every possible buff.
I don't at all insult, i tell people to get better, that isn't insulting, the sheer amount of "omg looping" when most people would just break the pallet and continue the chase shows how poorly they play this game.
Also, making assumptions (Like assuming you skipped my reply because you've NEVER missed a reply I've made to you, except this one, of course, because you made stuff up in it) are not lies.
I don't troll, my opinion doesn't sort yours, just play better, I'm sure you'll get out of rank 17 soon.
I don't insult, it's the truth - people are bad at this game and blame mechanics heavily instead of themselves, they overestimate their own skill
Assumptions are not lies.
Are you forreal? Ahaha screenshot it man, It's not hard (as of making this post I have 527 comments, it certainly won't be removed, but yea - you can't quote me so you'd rather say I'd just deleted the proof) That's hilarious.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Yea dude - this totally fixes the "looping" problem.
Yea, sure - make the hitboxes the same i don't really care about this, killers will still whine.
Implement a noob tutorial on how to juke, unfortunately some killers are actually good at this game and simply holding crouch behind a box doesn't help, also bloodlust, where if the chase unfortunately lasts more than 15 seconds they're on your ass pretty consistently, but yea dude, I totally agree, just hold the crouch button, LOL.
I find your petty bickering highly amusing. Please continue !
This is my favourite part of the day when I have some time to kill
"Hurr durr just remove looping it's simpleeeeeeee".
Mostly everyone on this forum that complains about something they don't like or haven't figured out how to counter just need to get better at this game (survivors and killers alike, they're all whiners).
I promise I won't laugh like you did.
That's what the internet does. Even though people often state that this "community" or forum is especially toxic, it's really everywhere. No manners, insults, generalizing and a complete unwillingness to concede anything. It's a shoutbox of negativity. :'(
Stealth is my favorite way to play this game. But i seldom encounter a killer who doesn´t have at least 2 aura-reading perks. My last game was against a nurse with calling, b&c, Whispers and Murmur...
Yeah, stealth brings you really forward in this game. The thing is: i can´t do chases very well, one of the reasons is i don´t loop. And juking only works 50% of the time, because juking is no secret unknown to killers.
So, should i just stop playing the game? Stealth is no real option against all those aura-reading perks, looping is an exploit, so what is a survivor supposed to do?
Stealth is not just hiding, juking and mindgames are part of stealth as well.
Looping is not an exploit, people have very passionate arguments about it, but it's not an exploit.
You break the pallet.
You use perks that assist you with looping
You bloodlust
You play a killer you're actually good at
You stop focusing that one survivor even when you pass other survivors.
Here's a clip of me complaining about something that has been happening for ages.
https://clips.twitch.tv/UninterestedSleepyWaterOSsloth
Shhhh, don't tell them it's part of the game.
Looping happens before the pallet drops btw. Every killer who's worth his salt, knows that.
"holy counter" oh so you want something that's overpowered and unbeatable, it wont happen, eat the pallet and carry on, it's not hard. I truly believe you must not be very good at this game.
Pallet looping is an exploit.
How do you counter Freddy?
You pallet loop him.
Unlike camping, which has several counters. Like DS or BT for example?
laughs in nurse
You play the game, because it's part of it, that's how you counter it, you play around it. I don't understand what you want, you can literally play the game, thousands of people counter looping every day but you can't grasp that,
Bloodlust (which was added to counter loops like are you not getting that)
Perks (Some counter looping ONE WAS EVEN ADDED WITH THE NEW KILLER)
Play A Killer You're Good At
D Strike (Which is getting nerfed btw, thank #########) as a counter for camping? What do you smoke.
BT - If you're camping, you hit the one coming in, and then you hit them again as you should be recovered by the time they've unhooked.
ALSO - why are we talking about camping, which I know can't be removed from the game, ######### lol.
But no, hurrr durr, despite all this lets change the subject and talk about camping despite me never asking for it to be removed.
Look, i promised i wouldn´t laugh, but those "counters" are just ridiculous. Just admit that there are no counters. That Myers can´t do anything to counter looping. (just to name 1 killer).
Also your logic of "thousands of people counter looping every day" could apply to camping. So camping no problem?
Really, you have failed to proof anything but behave like you won a loop or anything. I already offered you to agree to disagree. Please stop making a fool out of yourself. Because you invalidate my comments by laughting. Very mature btw.
Let´s just end this ridiculous "discussion" here.
You honestly have serious issues. I've stated several times now that I have no issue with camping, you can't do anything about it and I play around it because It's part of the game, whats your obsession?
Myers has an insta down that makes him super fast, again - you're clearly just poor at playing him so clearly he can't do anything.
Except, if you're actually a good killer "looping" doesn't affect you in 8/10 matches, it's part of the game, you can't get rid of it, just like you can't get rid of camping ( WHICH HOPEFULLY YOU CAN READ THIS, I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH).
of course I laugh at you - I play this game and do absolutely fine, when there is an issue it's usually a mistake I've made as a killer, I don't have to pretend it's mechanics because I know I ######### up.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/311618921?t=02h53m30s
Oh look - if you watch this game, it shows a killer doing poorly to chase me, so I BM him, then give him the down and he camps me, if you listen you can hear how angry I am when he camps. LOL.
But yea, hurr durr here we are again talking about camping that I'm absolutely not asking for to be removed.
There is really no arguing with you... sigh
Oh and Myers doesn´t get a speed bonus or anything when he´s EW3. He just has a slightly longer lounge.
Maybe you should play him.
I warned you that this would go on and on. But you seem to be bored.
oh god... the big looping debate continues.....
There seems to be quite allot of players that seem to do ok with survivors looping.. There seems to be quite a bit of high rank killers...
Is it maybe not everyone is supposed to climb the ladder to the top? That there just might be better players out there?
Wait... are you implying that i´m a low rank killer?
I agree - some people are just not ever going to be good at this game - but lets cater to those and remove every obstacle in the game instead of people learning their ways around these things.
I could swear this has been a thing for long xD
He literally vaults windows faster in EW3 - but no, no speed boosts or anything to counter looping.
Looping is no problem, because Myers turns into road runner.
Vaulting =/= Running speed.
Basically, Tsulan thinks looping can be removed (lol), and instead of giving us his incredible information and feedback of how we remove looping, he instead wants to discussing camping because, well... I really have no idea.
Basically, in this thread - killers want it easy, they want to counter looping without using perks to counter it because "why should we have too".
Myers has an insta down that makes him super fast, again - you're clearly just poor at playing him so clearly he can't do anything.
Is what I said, I worded it poorly but I also didn't say he moves faster either.
He gets a lunge that's long AF which should counter the elusive loop gap.
Basically:
@Tsulan - Pallet looping has no counters.
@SenzuDuck - You can play around pallet looping.
I'm just laughing at people who think it's an exploit.
Well, i guess looping isnt such a "problem" as before since devs redesigned the map.
About Myers, not everyone runs Myers and there are better killers who counter looping.
As i said, he turns into road runner.
Which you can play around looping, if it was impossible to beat no killer would ever have kills but heck - it's impossible to counter.
Mc_Harty, you're the best, by the way.
I just wish I knew why he keeps bringing up camping
It´s not an exploit. I find it just a poor design decision. The game is so much more fun for everyone, when the survivor knows how to juke. How to mindgame the killer. But running in circles is simply as boring as camping.
This post essentially makes it look like you also want Myers buffed as well as "removing loops". I think you need to come to terms with just being very good. buff this for me, buff this for me, buff this for me, remove this for survivors tho.
Please stop putting words into my mouth.
I never said that Myers needs a buff or anything.
I literally said "he turns into road runner".
But hes sooooooo slow, he can't counter loops at all
please make him stronger so he can counter loops, pleaseeeeeeeee.
I repeat: please stop putting words into my mouth
Or is this your opinion?
If camping is ok so is looping.
Counter without using perks (or even addons) shouldn't be a thing. I a killer can counter that without those things imagine how broken would be the killer with perks (and addons)
Sorry - let's go back to camping and pretend I have an issue with it.
Everyone wants pallets removed but they don't bring something to balance things up, what shall Survivors do if that happens? Crouch walk the entire game? 360's ? everyone using P3 Claudette's ?
I only brought up camping, because looping is for killers what camping is for survivors: boring
I'm implying people just deal with it, like other players and not everyone should be expected to be rank 1 or win most of their games. Maybe they are setting the bar too high for themselves, or think they are playing better then they are. Then they face some players who just plain out play them over and over. Then realization that maybe they aren't as good as they thought they were sets in.