Figured I'd help out ppl who dont have dwightcrow
Heres a vid that was jus uploaded with a ton of codes. If you're fast enough u might be able to get it.
Heres a vid that was jus uploaded with a ton of codes. If you're fast enough u might be able to get it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legend, thank you π
Np glad to helpπ
You are gentleman and a scholar. Many thanks! I had one but my gal did not. She deeply appreciates this.
Hero! :D
Legend :-D
King ππ
Sweet christmas!
I saw this was posted an hour ago and thought I was screwed, but wowza wee wow that is a lot of codes. First random one I stopped at worked for me.
Much love for sharing!
Wow, it WORKED. I know it is just a silly charm but thank you very much my guy.
same!
tysm for this post
I'll never get it unfortunately due to me not being at home on my computer, and more than likely all codes will be gone the moment I get home
Worthless. I think Dwight Crow has single handedly made me hate this game.
Confirmed they're all gone :/