Pallet glitch?
This is my first thread so bare with me :)
When I go to throw down a pallet my character will just stand there and not do anything for half a second. The worst part is ill be in the middle of looping D: I've seen this happen to other survivors too. Is it dedicated servers or just a bug?
Comments
Sounds like latency to me, but I can see lag making the problem worse.
I have around 30 ping every match so I don't think it's lag
Latency I think. It happens to me sometimes. Its really annoying when you spam the button to throw down the pallet and your character just sits there and you get downed for it. 🤷♀️
happens to me a lot too. I'll spam the space bar, but it's like the game doesn't want me to pallet stun until I'm hit.
It's really weird right?
Does anyone know if it's latency because I have good ping pretty much 99% of the time
With this being your first thread, I don’t know if maybe you’re a newer player (and if so, welcome!)
The reason I bring this up is that there may be other causes you’re unaware of. As people have said, latency is a very likely culprit here, but I’m curious which killer you were facing when this happens.
If it was Doctor, for example, he can zap you before you get to a pallet. This stuns you from being able to pull it for a short while. Also there is a new perk out that killers can use which prevents pallets from being pulled if you just took a hit.
Now if this happens across all your matches, then yeah, prolly latency.
I'm kinda new, I think i have 400 hours. It wasn't the doctor no, this happens with every killer.
What platform?
Pc
And i have a lan cable
It is latency, probably with the killer's ping, tbh. I find that when the killer is laggy, it does something to the server and everything just feels whack, especially pallets.
Happens a lot. Pallets are super buggy. I love pulling it down, stunning the killer, then be transported to the killers side. I don't even bother trying to stun the killer anymore.
Purely anecdotal, but killers lunging seem to get priority over a pallet pull.
How old is the pc? Defective hard drives can cause this problem
not to old, its around 4 or 5 years