Comments

  • Not sure but I think it may only be on macmillan maps as the hills have more rocks on them since the rework.

  • The Macmillian maps have an invisible wall in the basement that has cost me games already.

  • Had this yesterday, killer was nice enough to smack the survivor out and let us reset then it was back to the battle.

  • @Eleghost said:

    Not sure but I think it may only be on macmillan maps as the hills have more rocks on them since the rework.

    it's only on the new McMillan maps from what I've seen so far

  • New McMillan maps have bunch of spots you get stuck in. My teammate got stuck on random rock on the map the other day.

  • You can actually escape this one if you wiggle around with enough persistence, so it isn't as bad as before. Still shouldn't exist at all though.

  • @DaKnight said:

    The Macmillian maps have an invisible wall in the basement that has cost me games already.

    right by the corner of the stairs?

  • Yeah, saw this happening to a Nea yesterday. I got her out of it and left her slugged near the Hill. Later, when she was full health again, I hooked her (she was my 4th stack) and she died on first Hook because nobody saved her. This wasnt her game. :/

    Also can confirm what @bm33 and @BeerFarts are saying, there is an invisible Wall in the Basement.

    At least on Storehouse, noticed both (Hill Bug and invisible Wall) on this Map.