A bps for survivors

Instead of those useless hatch and basement offerings that they added can they add a Bloody Party Streamers exclusive for survivors kinda of like a bound envelope but 100%

I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of wasting them on try hard killers that will camp and slug and then walk away with the points I basically gave them.

Comments

  • You're not the first person to suggest this, but the devs aren't going to implement something that would allow survivors to give themselves a 400% bonus and leave the killer out.

  • Why? To screw over the nice killers that are just playing to have fun because of a toxic minority?

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/202178/a-bps-for-survivors

    What? lol

    WGLF? Escape Cakes? Or...ACTUAL BPS?

    Why do you need an exclusive to survivors 100% bonus bloodpoints offering? lol

    Yeah, survivor pudding, BBQ.

    Why not? Why should I let the killer screw over the game and be extra sweaty cause someone stacked bps and then walk away with the points that I gave them? It's basically giving them a reason to be sweaty idk why.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Why? To screw over the nice killers that are just playing to have fun because of a toxic minority?

    @MadLordJack So it doesn't matter when we get screwed over when the killer wants to be sweaty. I've had killers actually dc AFTER we loaded in and we had 3 bps stacked (which would benefit him too) but he wanted to be petty and waste it all.

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716537#Comment_1716537

    You know being screwed over when one side decides to be sweaty...goes both ways, right?

    Also, again, you have survivor pudding. It's called Escape Cake. That's literally the survivor counterpart. Survivors also have their own version of BBQ. It's called WGLF.

    You're just asking for more than killers have at this point.

    @Ace_Ventura You clearly didn't read what I said.

    First of the killer will always make more points because they stay in the match the longest and literally everyone and their mother uses BBQ cause it actually has a decent use. WGLF doesn't compare, healing someone when they're slugged? ok lol.

    Plus you're running to go get those safe unhooks that 2 other people can just deny you (unless you wanna get slapped taking a protection hit that will put you at a disadvantage just for a stack).

    If we already have bound envelopes that is for everyone then why can't we have one like bps or at least 50%. When I stack bps with others it's because I want to make more points and not have to sweat for crazy saves and stuff, and have a chill game where I get a decent amount of points.

  • Well, my first game today with double BPs (and I burned a 104%-Cake) was against an Iri Head Huntress, so I can understand the frustration. Players who bring stuff like Moris or Iri Heads to Double BP-Events simply dont want the Survivors to have fun, while still getting profit from their Offerings.

    However, having an Offering just for that is not really the correct way IMO. Why should anyone burn BPS then, if only one side would get the BPs with another Offering?

    I would rather prefer this:

    BPS gives everyone in the Trial 100% Bonus-BPs, but the one who is using it gets 200%. This way someone who burns a Cake/Pudding does not get more BPs than that guy who burns the Party Streamers. Also, it would encourage people to use them outside of Bloodhunts, because Party Streamers are rare, so they only really get used during those events, since the chances are higher that other players will use them as well.

    But with 200% Bonus-BPs (or 203%/204% for the Event Cakes), players might want to use them more often.

  • @TangledNoodles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716525#Comment_1716525

    @MadLordJack So it doesn't matter when we get screwed over when the killer wants to be sweaty. I've had killers actually dc AFTER we loaded in and we had 3 bps stacked (which would benefit him too) but he wanted to be petty and waste it all.

    Okay, well if you want to play that game, what about all the times killers, me included, have wasted global BP offerings on sweaty survivors? Like the two year 4 cakes I burned last night only to get bulldozed by full parties with the same perks? As someone who plays both sides, I can tell you right now that that is the more common scenario than a killer leaving you to bleed out on the floor.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716537#Comment_1716537

    Okay, well if you want to play that game, what about all the times killers, me included, have wasted global BP offerings on sweaty survivors? Like the two year 4 cakes I burned last night only to get bulldozed by full parties with the same perks? As someone who plays both sides, I can tell you right now that that is the more common scenario than a killer leaving you to bleed out on the floor.

    That's been my day. Match after match of teabagging, flashlight and locker spamming, people immediately giving up on hook, multiple keys, multiple OOO players, sweaty play, and various levels of BM'ing. I used Ghastly Gauteau cakes in every match, and in almost every one, I regretted it, even after I still made a good amount of BP overall.

    I run into the same frustration when I play survivor and throw cakes/BPS into the game and run into a super-sweaty killer -- so that's definitely a thing -- but as you correctly pointed out, it's not something exclusive to one side or another. Events seem to bring out the worst in players, sadlly, for whatever reason.

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716570#Comment_1716570

    Killers have more points because their job is harder. Plain and simple. WGLF DOES compare. It was literally just buffed. It gives the SAME stackable bloodpoint bonus that BBQ does, AND has super fast healing for anti-slug play. If you don't see that as valuable, you're not a very experienced survivor.

    Safe unhooks are never guaranteed. Neither are all 4 BBQ stacks; and if you're scared to take a protection hit...again, this speaks to your experience (or lackthereof) as a survivor.

    Survivors get, proportionately, the amount of bloodpoints they deserve. If you want more, work for it. Play killer. I don't know why you think you're entitled for the same rewards for less effort and work.

    Basically - your post is pure, 100%, grade A entitlement. At it's absolute finest.

    @Ace_Ventura All I see if BIAS in your replies. You think I never used WGLF? You think healing someone from start to finish with 100% speed is gonna take 2 seconds? Especially with a killer who has infectious and people are dropping like flies?

    Survivors need more points because they get LESS and it depends on who for part of it? The KILLER. What does it matter if you're an experienced survivor and you get camped to death or tunneled? You think DS is gonna save you from tunneling? If a killer wants you dead and cut your game short they can and THAT is the problem.

    Why should I wait in queue for upwards of 10 mins to end up in a ######### game. There are so many factors when it comes to how many points you get as a survivor. Your gameplay, your THREE other teammates and last but not least the killer. So think again before you start mouth off about experience and what not. When you're the killer the amount of points you earn is about how well you play, if you got stomped you won't get as much, but if you do well you get a good amount of points. Yeah you'll meet a group of sweaty survivors from time to time but guess what it's all about how YOU handle it as a killer, there's no killer 2.0 taking your kills or anything. It's all up to you, whereas when you're a survivor you REALLY depend on your teammates and lets be real when you're in solo it's potato city.

  • Bound Envelope x4

    Makeshift Survivor only BPS, enjoy.

  • @TangledNoodles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716525#Comment_1716525

    @MadLordJack So it doesn't matter when we get screwed over when the killer wants to be sweaty. I've had killers actually dc AFTER we loaded in and we had 3 bps stacked (which would benefit him too) but he wanted to be petty and waste it all.

    And if you had a stacked offering giving 100% bonus points to survivors only, killers would basically always DC on those.

    @TangledNoodles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716546#Comment_1716546

    @Ace_Ventura You clearly didn't read what I said.

    First of the killer will always make more points because they stay in the match the longest and literally everyone and their mother uses BBQ cause it actually has a decent use. WGLF doesn't compare, healing someone when they're slugged? ok lol.

    Plus you're running to go get those safe unhooks that 2 other people can just deny you (unless you wanna get slapped taking a protection hit that will put you at a disadvantage just for a stack).

    If we already have bound envelopes that is for everyone then why can't we have one like bps or at least 50%. When I stack bps with others it's because I want to make more points and not have to sweat for crazy saves and stuff, and have a chill game where I get a decent amount of points.

    Yes, the Bound Envelopes offer a 25% bonus, so when stacked they provide at most a 100% bonus average per survivor. If all four survivors burn escape cakes, that's 100% per survivor. The devs are not going to create an offering that lets survivors get more than average of 100% bonus per survivor and leave the killer out. An offering like that would only increase the feelings of hostility between sides.

    You're asking the devs to incorporate something that players would use to punish other players of the same game for choosing the opposing side. Devs are not going to punish players of their game just because they play killer.

    @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716579#Comment_1716579

    That's been my day. Match after match of teabagging, flashlight and locker spamming, people immediately giving up on hook, multiple keys, multiple OOO players, sweaty play, and various levels of BM'ing. I used Ghastly Gauteau cakes in every match, and in almost every one, I regretted it, even after I still made a good amount of BP overall.

    I run into the same frustration when I play survivor and throw cakes/BPS into the game and run into a super-sweaty killer -- so that's definitely a thing -- but as you correctly pointed out, it's not something exclusive to one side or another. Events seem to bring out the worst in players, sadlly, for whatever reason.

    Oh god, BPS and Gateaus are such bad luck. I never burn those anymore, not as survivor and not as killer. I always have the worst games when I use them. Hell, someone else burning them is usually a bad sign, too. Sometimes as killer I try to farm when survivors burn them, but I've even had matches where I tried to be friendly just go horribly (someone DC'd and the three remaining survivors avoided me all match and keyed out as soon as possible, #########?!) so it's rarely worth the effort.

    The number of BPS I've trashed when prestiging characters would make some players cry.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716537#Comment_1716537

    And if you had a stacked offering giving 100% bonus points to survivors only, killers would basically always DC on those.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716570#Comment_1716570

    Yes, the Bound Envelopes offer a 25% bonus, so when stacked they provide at most a 100% bonus average per survivor. If all four survivors burn escape cakes, that's 100% per survivor. The devs are not going to create an offering that lets survivors get more than average of 100% bonus per survivor and leave the killer out. An offering like that would only increase the feelings of hostility between sides.

    You're asking the devs to incorporate something that players would use to punish other players of the same game for choosing the opposing side. Devs are not going to punish players of their game just because they play killer.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716602#Comment_1716602

    Oh god, BPS and Gateaus are such bad luck. I never burn those anymore, not as survivor and not as killer. I always have the worst games when I use them. Hell, someone else burning them is usually a bad sign, too. Sometimes as killer I try to farm when survivors burn them, but I've even had matches where I tried to be friendly just go horribly (someone DC'd and the three remaining survivors avoided me all match and keyed out as soon as possible, #########?!) so it's rarely worth the effort.

    The number of BPS I've trashed when prestiging characters would make some players cry.

    It sounds like we have similar luck then, lol.

    When my friend and I are playing together and either use a BPS or see one in a lobby, we pretty much assume "indoor map + tunnel/camp with an optional Mori". Then when we load into Lery's (our least favorite map), all we can do honestly is laugh because we know what's coming. 🤣

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Well, my first game today with double BPs (and I burned a 104%-Cake) was against an Iri Head Huntress, so I can understand the frustration. Players who bring stuff like Moris or Iri Heads to Double BP-Events simply dont want the Survivors to have fun, while still getting profit from their Offerings.

    However, having an Offering just for that is not really the correct way IMO. Why should anyone burn BPS then, if only one side would get the BPs with another Offering?

    I would rather prefer this:

    BPS gives everyone in the Trial 100% Bonus-BPs, but the one who is using it gets 200%. This way someone who burns a Cake/Pudding does not get more BPs than that guy who burns the Party Streamers. Also, it would encourage people to use them outside of Bloodhunts, because Party Streamers are rare, so they only really get used during those events, since the chances are higher that other players will use them as well.

    But with 200% Bonus-BPs (or 203%/204% for the Event Cakes), players might want to use them more often.

    Yeah but that change would improve the grind a tiny bit so i doubt they would do that :]

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716604#Comment_1716604

    kay - I'll dig your grave and bury you at the same time if this is the hill you choose to die on.

    All I see if BIAS in your replies. You think I never used WGLF? You think healing someone from start to finish with 100% speed is gonna take 2 seconds? Especially with a killer who has infectious and people are dropping like flies?

    It's not bias to quote fact. Neither of the modes, killer or survivor, in DBD are particularly hard. But killer is the harder role to play. It's observable fact. If you're going to heal someone and have to do it from start to finish - either you didn't LET them recover at least a little bit (which means the killer is literally still there - PLOT HOLES!!!), or they didn't recover in the time they were on the ground. If they chose not to recover after x amount of time, you leave their ass on the ground. It doesn't take 2 seconds. It takes 5 or 6. Timing is important. Learn it. If infectious bothers you, run calm spirit. It counters many annoying things, not just infectious. But okay - use a very specific anecdotal situation to attempt (and fail hard at) getting your point across. *slow clap*.

    Survivors need more points because they get LESS and it all depends on who? The KILLER. What does it matter if you're an experienced survivor and you get camped to death or tunneled? You think DS is gonna save you from tunneling? If a killer wants you dead and cut your game short they can and THAT is the problem.

    Survivors actually don't need more, and they do earn less because their job isn't as hard. They have less to do to accomplish their objective, which is to escape. Killers on the other hand do need more because unlike survivors, every killer is different. They all have different powers. Survivors are only reskins with different perks. You don't have to unlock all the perks on all the survivors to get the full experience like you do with killer. If you get camped or tunneled - deal with it. It happens, and don't act like it's every game (and if you say it is, dead giveaway that you're in green ranks, tops); and yes, if you're a decent player, DS WILL save you. Unless you're pepega and use it at 5 gens. Survivors have ALL the ability and resources available to them to basically never get caught if they play correctly. Even if the killer makes no mistakes, a survivors resources outweigh the killers. Again - observable fact by people who play both sides (aka, not you).

    Why should I wait in queue for upwards of 10 mins to end up in a [BAD WORD] game. There are so many factors when it comes to how many points you get as a survivor. Your gameplay, your THREE other teammates and last but not least the killer. So think again before you start mouth off about experience and what not. When you're the killer the amount of points you earn is about how well you play, if you got stomped you won't get as much, but if you do well you get a good amount of points. Yeah you'll meet a group of sweaty survivors from time to time but guess what it's all about how YOU handle it as a killer, there's no killer 2.0 taking your kills or anything. It's all up to you, whereas when you're a survivor you REALLY depend on your teammates and lets be real when you're in solo it's potato city.

    You're calling me biased and trying to school me (it's cute, really), while telling me "think again before I mouth off" when I've likely got more time in survivor than you've got time in the game in total (nearly 7k hours total for me, so far, literally 2/3 of that survivor; which I play because survivor is more chill, ironically).

    You have WAY more to worry about as killer. You have to worry about every single survivor at once, but only have the ability to chase one at a time. Every second you chase one is a second 3 others are on gens. Doing well as killer depends on how good survivors are. All you're doing by complaining about how hard survivor life is, is giving the impression that being a killer against you is easy. If survivor isn't about how well you play, how do I manage to walk out AT LEAST 50k BP richer, nearly every survivor game (I exclusively play solo, btw), using WGLF and a 25% BP offering? I'll tell you why. It's because I'm better than you; and no that's not an insult. You can get to that level to, with experience, which again, looking at what you're whining about, you don't have a lot.

    To close, as others have said, survivors are one entity. Not each, as a team. Therefore - they need to stack their bound envelopes together, like a team, to get that which the killer gets. That's the point. Killers are their own entity. Survivors, as a team, are another.

    My dude - you're pissing up the wrong tree if you think that you have either a chance of schooling me on anything DBD related, or if you think you have even the slightest chance of winning this debate. Both of those situations are literally impossible.

    @Ace_Ventura Here's the thing you didn't bury anything. And I have over 4k hours and in red ranks (the fact that you care about hours and ranks which mean nothing says a lot).

    So you really just said that you can never get caught even if the killer doesn't make a mistake, now that's a joke if I've even heard one especially against certain killers. I get it that ######### happens and no it doesn't happen every single game like how some killer mains love to claim that all they go up against is sweaty swf teams.

    I also play killer, not as much as survivor for sure but enough to know more or less what I'm talking about. Also I don't get why you're being so condescending lol You think I'm breaking my back backwards getting 4 stacks of WGLF, NO.

    The thing is you keep missing the point that doing well as a survivor doesn't mean you'll get a lot of points. I could loop the killer all game, where's my altruism? Objective? I'll probably run out with 15k max. I've played killer games where I did pretty bad and I pretty much made the same amount of points the survivors who escaped made.

    Don't give me this oh killer is harder. Also what point are you trying to make with this whole powers and survivor reskins??? You still need about 50k points for a bloodweb at lvl 50 and now add ons disappear at the end of the match regardless if you escape or die so we need more point even more. I've had games where I bring in an item and I don't even get to use it, brand new. I escape and boom add ons still gone lol.

    All I'm getting from you is that you're just a condescending person that has to bring in 'experience' and 'hours' and 'ranks' (which mean nothing cause you could easily be a potato at red ranks). If you still don't get it then I don't know what to tell you, peace.

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716678#Comment_1716678

    4k hours. Thinks ranks mean anything.

    Sure there bud. 4k hours, and doesn't understand why bloodpoints are distributed how they are.

    @Ace_Ventura Funny cause you mentioned ranks first. Go back and reread what you even wrote, it's the only reason why I mentioned ranks. Sad. Now go enjoy your WGLF and 7k hours of wisdom.