1v3
1v3 is not fair. If you tunnel or mori to secure a 1v3 you have secured the game. The only time a 1v3 is fair if every survivor knows how to loop and there is 3 or 2 gens. If there is 4 or 5 by the first death you have lost unless the killer is trash. I played with my noob girlfriend she quit to do chores at 4 or 5 gens. Ran poor bubba for the whole game. But at high ranks this does NOT happen. You can make survivors sound strong as crap, but in the end if you can't get people at loops you are doing something wrong. If they waste pallets with only 2 other survs left they still cant win.
TLDR: 1v3 is a instant win for killer so striving to turn the game into a 1v3 early is just wanting an easy win as killers say survivors want all the time
Comments
If the survivors haven't completed a gen or two by the time someone is dead that's on them really. The first gens are the easiest ones to finish, that's how the game is supposed to work. And most games are supposed to end with some survivors escaping (i.e. say 60% of games have 0-2 kills) so those first couple gens are, again, inteded to be quick while the last couple are the ones where most of the action is going to take place if it's a 3-4 kill game.
Hence, why tunneling is meta now.
Dang when you quit to do chores then you know something is wrong.
I can't imagine how bad it must go for me to say
Screw this game, imma vacuum
If you mori someone off first hook and are a decent enough killer or the player was bad you now have a kill that would take 2 minutes of tunneling if not more depending on the situation
Yeah all killers just want easy wins ;) right isnt that the accusations going around for everyone now:/
She is bad at the game and I was using a friends account to do his rituals so she still got like a green rank bubba who tunneled her. So she was like screw it, ill just do my chores.
Remember, DC Penalties are bad. Its alright if someone wants to push quit during a match and hurt the other 3 teammates lol. Also, not the killers' fault on this. Finally, if the killer stomped someone out that quickly with no gens done, that's also on your team.
No, I'm not saying they want easy wins.
Just saying that this has become a major tactic currently being used.
There have been plenty of time where a survivor DCed early on in the game and we still won. One less noob to unhook/heal. Narrowing it down to 1v3 sometimes makes it easier to win as survivor.
Yeah 1v3 isnt fair when my teammate dcs in the first 5 seconds. We really need to crack down harder on the dc penalty (at least a mori we get some use out of the survivor unlike a dc and sometimes we've all gotten out before the killer could mori us because he got each of us once.
Sorry but that doesn't make a 1v3 fair.
Yet again I am sure that I said you can if the killer is bad
Never said it was fair. I said it's a strategy to win. I've let people live if 2 people DC and just farm and watch as they leave the gates. 3 people and I killed 1 means I've did what I needed to do to win while the team did nothing. I don't mean tunneling someone out. I try to give everyone a chance at survival. I usually win with a 3k-4k but sometimes everyone gets out and I lose all 4. It's the nature of the beast. I don't get in my feelings. Like I tell people watching my channel. It's just a GAME. It's RNG in the map layout. You won't always win. Sometimes you might get curb-stomped. Don't get in your feelings. Just take it and move on. Give them a gg. They earned it.
Ahh you mean killing people without tunneling. Well yes thats the survs fault. I mean if you tunnel one person or mori them at the start and turn it into a 1v3 there isnt much to be done. But if you dont tunnel and wreck that's on them
Correct.
Yeah. That was not a point that I was bringing up. Im glad we clarified
While what you say is true at the same time it's irrelevant because your team can get you killed so easily in this game , survivors may be strong when they work together but in a real scenario swf isn't all killers face and all it takes is for a salty individual who gets outplayed to decide they're done playing and the rest of the team will suffer unless the killer is a gigantic bot, either that or having survivors that don't do anything but hide is just game breaking for the survivor side because against a good killer if more than one survivor adopts the playstyle then all the work you're doing running is for nothing