What do you thinks going to happen with Demo?

Like dbd twitter has been showing a lot of demos recently,

@ the best demo you know

the dog whisperer being upsidedown with a picture of demo

and now Long have we waited. Tomorrow he will be activated. DEMOPLS

Personally I doubt they'll just hype up for nothing but it would also be weird to not buff him in the midchapter patch, they did buff all his perks though. So maybe its just an announcement that he will be buffed during chapter 18, or maybe he is chapter 18 and it will just be an expansion on the whole chapter.

Or maybe its all just going to be a stream with people playing demo idk

Edit:

Untitled Image

so now we got this...

Cant tell if something interesting is going to happen or that "event" just means ninjas existence.

Also im now 95% sure theres going to be new legendary skins

Comments

  • I think it'll get some buffs (nothing big like a rework though), new cosmetics, and new Twitch emotes.

  • well they've got me interested for sure. I'm surprised he hasn't been given the ability to track blood he could in the show........Oh Damn this could just be a hype up for the blood hunt that's starting this weekend.

  • They'll probably add cosmetics that may or may not tease the next season of Stranger Things

  • Truely looks like it's just a Stranger Things themed stream with the actor that played Dustin in the show. Which is cool but would have been a good opportunity to see some add on reworks and basekit rat liver

  • probably nothing . theyll just announce some legendary skins for steve or Nancy. Maybe one for demo if we are lucky .

  • They lost my interest at Dustin from Stanger things plays with Ninja and his wife. I love stranger things but I'm not a fan of Ninja at all. If anything Gaten should be playing with the devs and fog whisperers not another millionaire twitch celebrity.

  • @RocketPenguin said:

    Like dbd twitter has been showing a lot of demos recently,

    @ the best demo you know

    the dog whisperer being upsidedown with a picture of demo

    and now Long have we waited. Tomorrow he will be activated. DEMOPLS

    Personally I doubt they'll just hype up for nothing but it would also be weird to not buff him in the midchapter patch, they did buff all his perks though. So maybe its just an announcement that he will be buffed during chapter 18, or maybe he is chapter 18 and it will just be an expansion on the whole chapter.

    Or maybe its all just going to be a stream with people playing demo idk

    Edit:

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Elc5oYoWkAIBDR8?format=jpg&name=small

    so now we got this...

    Cant tell if something interesting is going to happen or that "event" just means ninjas existence.

    Also im now 95% sure theres going to be new legendary skins

    I'm hoping for like a new stinger things chapter

  • @Zenro said:

    Truely looks like it's just a Stranger Things themed stream with the actor that played Dustin in the show. Which is cool but would have been a good opportunity to see some add on reworks and basekit rat liver

    Dustin would be a cool survivor but because of people being too sensitive and getting mad over nothing video games can't show minors being killed even though movies and tv shows can. Absolute bull #########.

  • Nothing interesting or meaningful. It'll likely be a massive letdown for anyone expecting some solid changes. Probably a skin release or something. More $$$ plz.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    They lost my interest at Dustin from Stanger things plays with Ninja and his wife. I love stranger things but I'm not a fan of Ninja at all. If anything Gaten should be playing with the devs and fog whisperers not another millionaire twitch celebrity.

    I wouldn’t be surprised if bringing Ninja on is part of a plan to increase Demo’s playrate. People who’ve never heard of it or don’t care about ST would want to play Demo just because Ninja did.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1714758#Comment_1714758

    I wouldn’t be surprised if bringing Ninja on is part of a plan to increase Demo’s playrate. People who’ve never heard of it or don’t care about ST would want to play Demo just because Ninja did.

    fair enough

  • @Creepa99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1714516#Comment_1714516

    Dustin would be a cool survivor but because of people being too sensitive and getting mad over nothing video games can't show minors being killed even though movies and tv shows can. Absolute bull #########.

    I mean, the actor is 18 now. I was wondering why they chose the Dustin actor. It could just be due to availability, but I'm holding out hope for him as a legendary skin or at the most a paragraph for him as a new character.

  • its probably gonna be a couple of legendary skins (probably hopper for steve and joyce for nancy) and a couple of teasers for the new season

  • I don’t know but it’s a shame they can’t broadcast at a non working hour.

  • I’d like a rework, but I’m sure it’ll just be a skin.

  • @Mew said:

    its probably gonna be a couple of legendary skins (probably hopper for steve and joyce for nancy) and a couple of teasers for the new season

    If there are new legendary skins then I'd love for there to be a skin where you can play as Robin. Give us the scoops troop!!

  • He's gonna get some skins or something, people will freak out and buy it/them and BHVR'll laugh at how easy it was to empty the wallets of their players.

  • It would be an insta buy if they made a Billy legendary skin for Steve ngl

  • if they so much as THINK of hurting my Demo with the Nerf Hammer I'm going to protest


    that being said, very happy he's finally getting the attention he deserves, gimme a new skin (Day 745 of waiting for Dragon Demo) and a addon rework and I'll be even more happy

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I don’t know but it’s a shame they can’t broadcast at a non working hour.

    Working hours are from 12AM to 12AM. Ever heard of shifts?

  • https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1322205781903708162?s=20

    After seeing the stranger thing steam information

    I think we'll actually get nothing.

    It's just a special advertisement to make people buying stranger thing dlc.

  • @BeHasU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716857#Comment_1716857

    A working hour is from 12AM to 12PM. Ever heard of shifts?

    Well aren’t you sassy.

  • Oopsie, i didn't want to sound rude ): I was kinda drunk when i wrote that comment, my bad.

  • Don't think too much about it, it's just gonna be a new rift with nothing related to stranger things at all.

    (Hopefully not)