Where is the DLC sale?

Oct 27 already

Screenshot 2020-10-27 230617.png


You guys delayed the Outfit sale already (Said Oct 23 when it was Oct 24), you gonna do this again?

Screenshot 2020-10-23 234629.png


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Anti_Alpha said:

    Time zones.

    You do realize it says et meaning american eastern standard time. Meaning it should have already started

  • Probably gonna do it all at the same time for some reason, expect the 29th

  • The DLC sale has been on for me for days. Except freddy.

  • @Spirez said:

    The DLC sale has been on for me for days. Except freddy.

    You're probably on PS4,

    they said steam would have discount on Oct 27, but today is Oct 27

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1711046#Comment_1711046

    You do realize it says et meaning american eastern standard time. Meaning it should have already started

    I dont see any starting time.

  • @Iceyrawr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1711062#Comment_1711062

    You're probably on PS4,

    they said steam would have discount on Oct 27, but today is Oct 27

    It’ll come. Just be patient maybe a few more hours.

  • There are no start times given on that post only the end time which is 11am EST on the 1st November and as it's only noon in Montreal right now, there's plenty of time left in their day.

  • (double posted, deleting this one)

  • @Mandy said:

    There are no start times given on that post only the end time which is 11am EST on the 1st November and as it's only noon in Montreal right now, there's plenty of time left in their day.

    4 days ago you guys delayed the outfit sale (said Oct 23 when it came out on Oct 24),

    and you guys didn't inform us about that delay, that's why I have some trust issue.


    Sure there is still time in Montreal, I can wait longer, but please make sure the sale is delivered today.

    If it is not, as least let us know.

    Please don't have us wait 24hrs and not inform us, like Oct 23.

    I won't be mad if its delayed, but ill be mad if its delayed and not informing us about it

  • @Iceyrawr I've had confirmation that the sale will go ahead on the 29th for Steam, I believe Stadia & Switch are already live. Sorry for the late notification, just received the confirmation.

  • @Mandy said:

    @Iceyrawr I've had confirmation that the sale will go ahead on the 29th for Steam, I believe Stadia & Switch are already live. Sorry for the late notification, just received the confirmation.

    Jeez, really? If I'm being frank, it shouldn't take multiple delays to release sales. I personally don't care, as I have everything, but it still looks bad.

    Thanks for informing people in this thread, at least.

  • @Mandy said:

    @Iceyrawr I've had confirmation that the sale will go ahead on the 29th for Steam, I believe Stadia & Switch are already live. Sorry for the late notification, just received the confirmation.

    thx for the information