Is anyone banking bloodpoints before the dlc drop?
I have been storing bloodpoints pre-dlc drop and I am curious if anyone else is doing the same.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No I have to spend them, because of the cap. :P
I got the maximum bloodpoints for the new dlc now, can't wait to play The Spirit
Saved 1,000,000 for the new DLC (but until it's actually released I keep spending around 50,000 so I have 950k left) and saved 10,000 shards for possible cosmetics.
- Spirit Fury
- Haunted Grounds
- Rancor
- Diversion
- Deliverance
- Auto-didact
@Wolf74 @blue4zion @Khalednazari @SovererignKing @WalterWh1te @AmorePrincess @GhostrickSpecter @Vankruze @JoannaVO
Spirit Fury and Auto-didact for sure.
Depends on what happens with the shrine this week. If there's something I need, I'll be building up a different killer. If not, I'll put them all in Spirit.
Hard to say, many perks offer something new, survivor and killer perks. But I think I love the perks that give the exposed effect (so Rancor and Haunted Grounds) the most
There is a date somewhere?
Nah, I just spend it all on Freddy. Is that wrong?
Off-Topic
The Meme Pit
Pebble Meme Dump
@Peasant
Spirit fury for sure, it fits so well with some of my builds.
And I really wanna try deliverance out, even if I probably wont use it that much, but it sounds fun for some matches. Atleast my alturistic builds. Along with autodidact.
It's just gonna be a good chapter, because I love the spirit.
I have 1 million bloodpoints, three completed daily rituals and 10k iri shards. I'm so damn ready, just give it to me already.
I'm waiting for Rancor. Survivors have shared a lot of love through DS. Not it's time to return some of that love.
I've saved up to 1mil a few times now, and then gave in and spent them all on Bing Bong because I'm weak (and want as many coxcombed clappers as possible before it goes ultra rare).
Back to 1 mil now and enough shards to buy every perk in the shrine if needed for more, but if it doesn't drop today I have a feeling Bing Bong is going to eat those points again
I'm looking foward for all of them except Diversion, cuz it's kinda...meh...
I would but like I need to get all the perks on jake atm so not really
I'm capped and have dailys saved up
I don't.
Well the DLC is out everyone so be sure to savor your spending!
Spirit Fury, Haunted Grounds, and Auto-Didact.