Fix adept system requirements!

at least let us use the 4th perk. Adept plague was easier than adept blight

Comments

  • The only problem with Adept achievements is on Killer side! The fact that killer's have to double pip, plus the pip system at higher ranks being completely dumb!

  • @OutcastEric said:

    at least let us use the 4th perk. Adept plague was easier than adept blight

    I had to try a good few times for adept Plague; Blight was easy since he's a strong killer, Undying gives good information and he's a point hogging killer.


    That said, having to Merciless when survivors only need to escape...Nah, not a good system.

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/199318/fix-adept-system-requirements

    I had to try a good few times for adept Plague; Blight was easy since he's a strong killer, Undying gives good information and he's a point hogging killer.

    That said, having to Merciless when survivors only need to escape...Nah, not a good system.

    Yeah maybe it the killer should need to only get 4-6 hooks to get adept since a 2k or some configuration of 6 hooks spread amongst 4 survivors is what a killer should get per match. If they were to make you go above that no more than 9 hooks. Ideally, a 3K and it is more conceivable than double pipping.

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    The only problem with Adept achievements is on Killer side! The fact that killer's have to double pip, plus the pip system at higher ranks being completely dumb!

    I would also say make it one pip for both sides. So survivors with a key dont just crouch until endgame doing nothing

  • I remember the old system.

    Was playing Wraith and two people dc'd after I ran them ragged. Trophy popped right up.

    Now you need a perfect game and hope that the survivors bless you with their prescence during the entire trial and the council decrees that you played fairly and never tunneled and let everyone out the exit gates.

    If I were to call anything blatantly survivor sided which this forum throws around a lot, it's the challenges ands cheevos.

  • Speaking of adept achievements:

    image.png

    This game is fun. :) 5 times in a row I've gone against this stuff, when I'm trying to do the adept achievement of a killer I dont know lol. And the totem was in the killer shack next to a gen! :D


    Edit: I earned it from a bully squad trying to annoy me; it didn't work, I won and double pipped...and then I realised, I earned this achievement back in august...

  • @Shymare_11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1693136#Comment_1693136

    Yeah maybe it the killer should need to only get 4-6 hooks to get adept since a 2k or some configuration of 6 hooks spread amongst 4 survivors is what a killer should get per match. If they were to make you go above that no more than 9 hooks. Ideally, a 3K and it is more conceivable than double pipping.

    Yeah, I think it's 9 hooks for iridescent, but it might be 10. I know it's not 12, at least...but it's a tall ask when sometimes you just can't find some survivors.

  • Killers need at least 9 hooks, a 4K, plenty of hits, short chases, not letting survivors heal (which means less hits, btw), stopping survivors from finishing at least 2 gens, and praying that it's enough...

    Meanwhile, survivors don't even have to finish the gens to get their adepts.


    Fair and balanced game, of course.

  • @SunderMun said:

    Speaking of adept achievements:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NPQ33Q2XS12N/image.png

    This game is fun. :) 5 times in a row I've gone against this stuff, when I'm trying to do the adept achievement of a killer I dont know lol. And the totem was in the killer shack next to a gen! :D

    Edit: I earned it from a bully squad trying to annoy me; it didn't work, I won and double pipped...and then I realised, I earned this achievement back in august...

    Hahaha Man! That's the worst. Huntress is a hard one but I earned it back in the good ol days by just getting 4 kills. Nurse too. I play on console so they would be unattainable for me now