Fengs new Torso outfit looks are so noice, why is megs Torso well so "revealing" ? xD
fengs torso looks so good designed, but megs looks like sry to say buuuttt lingerie xD the outfit can be a bit open but please not that open haha, Unfortunately its not look so good...
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Kate shows alot more skin than all other females combined.
Meg has a new skin?
Sauce?
I mean if you don’t like it then don’t wear it? It’s honestly not even that revealing. Truthfully most revealing outfit for skin is David.
BBQ or Honey Mustard
Meg got a new cosmetic??
Touche
what Meg cosmetic?
I don't recall a meg costume unless its something else
there is no new Meg cosmetic and I don't think she needs anymore right now.
For those who dont know which Meg putfit he means :
I am sure he means the meg outfit from the last rift.
OP is talking about the Rift outfit for Meg from the convictions archives
The problem isn't a lady showing skin. The problem is it's MEG showing skin....👻
It's important to be like that for...you know...sales. 🙄
Ohhhh thanks, I was really confused
Meg has to show off those tasty abs
If I had athletic abs I would show them too.
You sure about that? Is there a skin i'm missing somewhere?
...😂
Oh okay
Damn, and I was expecting people to get excited...
As long as David walks around half-naked, showing that much for females should also be allowed.
That's not a bad thing lemme look at David as much as possible
literally the only thing that is preventing David from being a true Chad is the blonde...whatever that hairstyle is called (please let me know what it's called cause i have no idea XD)
The one from the Greek legends skin or he needs one?
Sweet and Sour or Ranch Dressing or go home.
Hey, if athe Clown can show his dad bod, Meg has just as much a right! :D
he needs one, and i just remembered it's called a Mohawk, yeah, all he needs is a yellow mohawk and he's a true Chad