Why do survivors treat each other like trash?
This trend, in all of my games is telling. There is something wrong with these people. I've had several games in a row, where people are farming the first person on the hook, unhooking them right in front of my face and I wasn't camping. I hook them, turn around and its some stupid david farming them off the hook....dead in front of my face, he didn't even have buying time or any team perks. Even see a few survivors after the unhook pin the other guy down with a heal so he can't get away. Not to mention 1 guy is in a chase, and a random claudette blocks the window preventing him from getting away.
Again I have to say it, as a killer main, answer me this....why do yall hate each other so much and treat people on the team like points?
I still say to this day, and I'll say it again, survivors have killed each other more than I ever have as a pig....whats the deal?
Comments
Because we are trash.
Hahhaahaahaaa! Join me! Buy a PC and ascend to GOD-HOOD! Play with the Nivida tryhards! The god nurses and ######### literally everything else! The speed hackers! GOD HOOD I TELL YA!
I don’t have a PC!
Well anyways, not all survivors are jerks @PigMainBigBrain . Take this beast, SirRodion for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Tm0h0Wxfs&t=19s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ16IFZEcQg
I won't, I choose not to be a douche.(I also can't handle the grind again)
I noticed survivors spread out in the beginning trying to make sure that they are not the first one caught, while at the same time hoping the guy who is caught first knows how to loop. Usually doesn’t and that’s why there are quitters.
Not all survivors play like that, I don't. It's ######### when it happens but there does not seem to be a solution. There is no cure for assholeritis.
Ban hammer cures all ills.
Yes this.
This happens all the time. The first guy caught either disconnects once downed, or if he is bad at looping and gets downed early, someone else disconnects because they've decided we're all trash and they don't want to play with us. At that point, if the downed person does not disconnect in response to the first one, he usually bleeds himself out on the hook.
But yeah, survivors are a$$holes. If someone farms me one time, shame on them. But if I see them coming in to farm me a second time, I'll let them come in close and release the space bar as soon as they go for it. Why should I be there just to give them unhook points? F*** that.
And to all killer mains out there: we would love if you would be so kind as to punish the hook farmer instead of us. I understand you're not obligated to and it doesn't always happen, but I always have more fun games with killers that will let me get away and chase the unhook farmer instead.
People suck. A motto I live by in the cold, harsh world of the entity.
Honestly, survivors are probably thinking the same thing I do when I play survivor.
Which is hog as many points as you can get.
Makes sense if you play by yourself.
Best quote of the day so far.
I tend to punish the ones I see doing it, but it just boggles my mind, especially when it happens on my pig....my entire kit is devoted to not camping...so why not just wait those 7 seconds more for me to walk out of range....like you know I'm going to leave and hunt gens so why be greedy and risk the guy you "help"?
I think this is because the point system give no incentive to actually play as a team.
i had it sooo often: here is a hag, or the killer is close by, so you spent time crouching in to do a safe unhook (either when the killer leaves or not to trigger a hag-trap). But then someone from a little far away just rushes in, unhooks to get the points, and the hooked one gets downed again.
Another time i found myself in a bear trap, and the survivor chased by the killer changed his course to come to me, so the killer would pick me as the easier target. I usually try to lure the killer away from other survivors, and i am really bad at chases.
Unhook points should be distributed to all players in the area (and the one that just distracted the killer), and survival points should not be done just for your own survival, but based on the number of survivors that escaped. Otherwise, a lot of survivors just play for themself instead of the team.
As for the claudette blocking the window: happend to my recently, and i was the claudette. sometimes you aren´t as aware of your surroundings as you should/would like to be.
I had a survivor like this the other night, leading me to other, body blocking them from windows etc etc
Once I caught him I camped him till he died (and I'm the sort of person that hates campers, I just wanted to make sure this asshat died and de-pipped for his/her actions.
Rest of the match went as normal though
Ran into a game like that, just tunneled the other Survivors, hooked them, than told the last guy I'd take him to gens so he could repair. This guy spent thirty minutes with me as I led him to gens. Even asked if he wanted to escape by crawling out, he said yes, so I wacked him and watched him leave.
Don't play their way.