Patch today? 20th October
So, a simple question: The patch is out today? the event too? or it's tomorrow 21st?
Thanks u!
So, a simple question: The patch is out today? the event too? or it's tomorrow 21st?
Thanks u!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Event and Archives are tomorrow, Patch should be today.
Thanks u so much, mate
It should be "20th".
Not a dig, just a learning opportunity.
Patch probably drops in less than 5 hours.
Gooood
4PM for me in the UK
20st
That's right. Problems with write too fast before thinking about. Thanks u
This is not my native language.
I often have the same issue. Brain can't keep up with fingers 😁
What's in the patch again is it the updated perks and MacMillan graphics?
PH change, perk changes, MacMillan graphics rework.
MacMillan graphics reworks and redesign, right? Like pallet and windows spots
Let's hope they made good final changes.
/*sings
"Patch today, patch tomorrow,
patch of bugs and patch of sorrow,
sorry this patch won´t bring an improvement..."
end**/
Nah, Just like in PTB with more bugs.
I'm not gonna lie I can tolerate the bugs if the perk changes are good.
Aren't the new Hallowed Blight cosmetics coming too? Or is that also Wednesday?
bruh dont think I didnt see that "20st"
I'm not sure, I really don't care about the rifts and cosmetics. That's just me tho, I know many many many others do.
If the perk changes are good? In the PTB were bs some changes, i hope they will change that in the live.
That's what I meant live not what they were in the PTB. Hopefully they truly made them good.
I know a few characters are supposed to get Halloween skins today. Ghostface, Yui, Feng, Felix, Legion, and Blight.
No changes.
Well darn at least MacMillan looks nice.