Anyone else able to make a BHVR account?

I just keep getting, "An error has occured and we're working hard to fix it. Please try again later."

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • BHVR account? What do you mean?

  • @Orion said:

    BHVR account? What do you mean?

    As part of their new initiative for cross progression, and it says there will be rewards as well. Link below.

    https://account.bhvr.com/

  • I did without problems. I used twitch and I connected steam now I'm waiting till they add switch.....

  • @Equus said:

    I did without problems. I used twitch and I connected steam now I'm waiting till they add switch.....

    same. I used google account to sign in

  • That's what I'm trying to do. It asks for my info, then I tell it to create, but just get an error. Ugh.

  • It’s a know issue they are investigating it.

    see a post in „technical issues“ here on the forums

  • Just dont create it, I linked my steam account and later when I decided to play I got 250,000 points, but also now my friendlist is EMPTY and my # numbers got changed

  • @Peanits Is the issue with losing all people on your friends list something that will get fixed or do we need to re-invite everyone again ?

  • We're looking into it @Kebek we can't give an answer right now I'm afraid

  • It gives me the error too which is annoying. But I'm not in a rush.

  • I linked my accounts and lost my friend list but I have a short term workaround -

    To reproduce:

    1. Go to your now empty Friends List in DBD
    2. Invite one of your previous Friends (in my case, I invited a friend on XBOX that used to be on my Friend List)
    3. All previous friend contacts on PC then re-appear in my friend list (for me this was 7 previous friends)

    It doesn't appear that my console Friends re-appeared, but I can re-add them as needed until there's a complete fix.

  • Any updates on when this will be fixed? It's been over a month, and I still keep getting the same error attempting to continue with Google.

  • No luck so far, when i bought the game i tried to create an account, i was able to it, but when i try to log in it says it doesn't exist.

    If i try to ask for a new password it says it doesn't exist.

    If i try to create an account with my same email, it says i can't because the account already exist.

    Hehehehe, pretty messed up. I've sent a ticket an they say they are working on it.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Any updates on when this will be fixed? It's been over a month, and I still keep getting the same error attempting to continue with Google.

    This is the most recent update I have from dbd support.

    Screenshot_20201123_170908_com.google.android.gm.jpg