Comic Book Characters You'd like to see in DBD.

As the title says, any comic book characters you'd love to see as survivors or killers? Also what would their powers, perks, and add ons be?

Scarecrow_new_52.jpg

The Scarecrow is a personal favorite of mine, but realistically they'd probably use The Joker lol

Comments

  • @LuffyBlack said:

    As the title says, any comic book characters you'd love to see as survivors or killers? Also what would their powers, perks, and add ons be?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IX6843CR2LVX/scarecrow-new-52.jpg

    The Scarecrow is a personal favorite of mine, but realistically they'd probably use The Joker lol

    Penguin from Gotham, great show btw.

  • Well I had just made a post a bit ago saying Ghost Rider. Using his chains and his mori being penance stare.

  • Venom. He would be the spider killer people want.

  • I need to give that show a chance, I watched it and immediately blew it off

  • @Rex3 said:

    Well I had just made a post a bit ago saying Ghost Rider. Using his chains and his mori being penance stare.

    Lore wise that would be super complicated. I could see Mephisto making some sort deal with the Entity, they could even create a Ghost Rider exclusively for this game like they did with Ghost Face. Your post inspired this thread btw. :P

  • @LuffyBlack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1682341#Comment_1682341

    Lore wise that would be super complicated. I could see Mephisto making some sort deal with the Entity, they could even create a Ghost Rider exclusively for this game like they did with Ghost Face. Your post inspired this thread btw. :P

    I wasn't throwing shade at your post sorry if it came across that way.

    Ghost Rider itself is just the spirit inside of a body so yes it could be a new person. Zarathos was originally a demon that tried to take over hell. Zarathos's power was what turned vengeance. So I guess I should really just say Zarathos as a killer.

  • I'd love to see John Constantine as a paragraph. The Entities realm is definitely somewhere that character would feel right at home. Constant punishment for his sins? A whole bunch of people to use and betray? A lovecraftian entity puppeting a group of sadistic, supernatural killers?

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I'd love to see John Constantine as a paragraph. The Entities realm is definitely somewhere that character would feel right at home. Constant punishment for his sins? A whole bunch of people to use and betray? A lovecraftian entity puppeting a group of sadistic, supernatural killers?

    Holy #########! That is ######### brilliant! This is probably one of the best survivor suggestions I've seen here so far.

  • @Rex3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1682392#Comment_1682392

    I wasn't throwing shade at your post sorry if it came across that way.

    Ghost Rider itself is just the spirit inside of a body so yes it could be a new person. Zarathos was originally a demon that tried to take over hell. Zarathos's power was what turned vengeance. So I guess I should really just say Zarathos as a killer.

    I didn't take it that way at all, my response was in gest. Don't worry. I saw the post and felt it'd be a neat idea for a thread. I see anime characters but we hardly suggest comic book characters.

    The chain would be a pretty bad ass weapon. Imagine all of the cool skins he'd come with.

  • Homelander + billy butcher from the boys

  • Scarecrow from batman is my top choice.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    Venom. He would be the spider killer people want.

    Carnage would be more of the serial killer type over Venom. But yeah, either one. 😄

  • Juggernaut, scarecrow, clayflace probably.

  • On a tangent you could hypothetically use add-ons or tweak Clown’s gas to simulate Fear toxin, making intoxicated survivors panic and move somewhat erratically or see hallucinations.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1682343#Comment_1682343

    Carnage would be more of the serial killer type over Venom. But yeah, either one. 😄

    You arent wrong. Would be a better fit. But venom was my favorite. Thats why i chose him.

  • everyone here is saying marvel comic characters or something






    Games have comic books too!

    I want L4D tank from The Sacrifice Comic!

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I'd love to see John Constantine as a paragraph. The Entities realm is definitely somewhere that character would feel right at home. Constant punishment for his sins? A whole bunch of people to use and betray? A lovecraftian entity puppeting a group of sadistic, supernatural killers?

    Constantine would be sweet as a survivor

  • Bart Simpson!

    And for real: probably every Sin City character would be a great addition.

    But if it can be Batman, be it Batman

  • Morpheus from the Sandman comics would be great. I see him as a sort of combination of Doc and Freddy with a "sleep deprived" state that builds up like Freddy's dream state, and the effect being hallucinations and reduced skillcheck success zones or progress. Not sure on the perks though

  • I’d absolutely adore seeing Carnage in dbd! >:)

  • introducing:

    "the Mickey Mouse DLC"

    with your unique Killer Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck as the Survivor!



    i would pay for that.