Entity is so cute!
When it comes time to get new things from the blood web, it always feels to me like pouring out a bag of Halloween candy on the floor. The Entity and I take turns picking our favourite types! I don't like Snickers(flashlights) and try to lead her to take those...lol
Comments
Except instead of Halloween candy, it's human blood. And instead of giving Snickers to a buddy, you're giving flashlights to an unfathomably ancient Spider Goddess that feasts on human suffering.
Don't get me wrong, that sounds like a fun time, but I wouldn't really call it cute.
Whatever floats your boat though.
If you can't find a bright side during the trials your soul will be devoured all the quicker..๐
Let the entity have them. She may free the survivors and killers if she gets enough.
After all, you're not you when you're hungry.
The Entity feeds off despair as much as it does hope.
You can have the Snickers..can I have Reeses Peanut Butter cups(maps)?
Butterfingers are Keys they are also tastie! ๐
If you don't want the snickers I'll take them ๐
Some people just can't take anything in a non-serious manner lol
This is the most insane post i've ever read. How in the hell can someone not like snickers? What is wrong with you?
I like peanut butter ...but not whole peanuts...*sniffle* why am I so shamed? ๐
๐คฃ๐คฃ
I just don't like when she takes my good candy. The crunch is mine nea!
Crunch are med kits. ๐
Wholesome.
As soon as I saw this title I immediately thought to myself, โThis discussionโs OP is totally Buttercake!โ ๐
I wanna Trick or Treat with you guys!๐๐ป
Yay! Look out for pretzels, they are brown luck offerings. Both of those things..useless. Try and trick the Entity in taking those awful pretzels.
Also, look-out for Apple's...those aren't even on the web. The Doctor drops those in bags(with a note that one a day keeps him away) and they are full of razor blades! He thinks it's all fair cause it's a trick and a treat rolled into one. ๐ฑ๐ฆ
Fits me perfectly.
Buttercake makes the most wholesome posts tbh.
It always takes my cakes.
Like, I want some too, you know?
Old jokes aside, very wholesome post.
... I have a new way of looking at the horrifying lovecraftian monster that wants nothing more than the total destruction of our reality via consumption.
an apple a day....
gives plague an extra fountain
ENTITY-chan! uwu
I usually take skittles (ToolBoxes) but I do share with the Entity
Cause Sharing is Caring