What cosmetic theme do you want next?

So, I really like what the art team did with the Olympian Set (Onii-chans is fantastic) and it got me thinking what could be next.

For me, I want a Wizard of Oz theme. I’ve mentioned this before, but I really want a witches cosmetic for Claudette and think other characters would be nice too.

Jane could be Glenda with the puffy dress, crown and magic wand (maybe fairy wings), Dwight could have a discount Halloween costume version of a flying monkey with fake wings and a tail, Nea could get the Dorthy treatment with the ruby slippers (I know Meg would probably fit this better, but I want something nice for Nea), David could be the tin man that uses clothes vent dryer hose for the limbs (the bendy foil type hose that leads the hot air away from the machine), and Ace could get a shirtless lion cosmetic with a tuft of curly chest hair, fake lion ears, a nose and mouth piece, tail, paw gloves and paw shoes.

Comments

  • I want a theme centered around cryptids and other mythological creatures, mainly because thenn I might finally get a Dragon Demo skin

    (day 253 of waiting for Dragon Demo or a Black Trenchcoat/Duster for Jake)

  • Idc about a theme I just want some Quentin cosmetics ;-;

  • Wiggles cosmetics for survivors with a captain Feathersword skin for trapper.

    Star trek theme with dwight getting the classic red shirt and deathslinger being a Borg and doc being klingon

  • Meg must be Dorothy. She already has red bowed braided pigtails.


    ______Rocky Horror Picture Show__


    Rocky Horror :Felix

    Brad: Dwight

    Janet: Kate

    Columbia: Meg

    Eddie: Jake

    Magenta: Nea

    Riff Raff: David

    Frankenfurter: Adam

    Dr. Scott: Ace

  • It's the 2020's - maybe a Roaring 20's theme?

    I would really like to see some classy 20's outfits - both for killers and survivors

  • @Marigoria said:

    Idc about a theme I just want some Quentin cosmetics ;-;

    Sadly, I don’t think he will get any due to him being a licensed character.

  • @Buttercake said:

    Meg must be Dorothy. She already has red bowed braided pigtails.

    ______Rocky Horror Picture Show__

    Rocky Horror :Felix

    Brad: Dwight

    Janet: Kate

    Columbia: Meg

    Eddie: Jake

    Magenta: Nea

    Riff Raff: David

    Frankenfurter: Adam

    Dr. Scott: Ace

    No! Nea needs a pretty dress and sparkly shoes! We need to force her out of her comfort zone. Meg already has enough.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1669552#Comment_1669552

    No! Nea needs a pretty dress and sparkly shoes! We need to force her out of her comfort zone. Meg already has enough.

    If you don't let Meg have Dorothy, she'll make a face that is even more sour than her natural face. Our whole existence will implode on itself... 😨

  • THE UNDEAD

    All survivors look like zombies with rotten skin, discoloured eyes, torn clothes, missing patches of hair, cuts and scratches, and so on

  • Ninjas, or Egyptian legends collection.

  • Halloween costumes for everyone.

    Killers dress up as survivors and survivors as killers

  • Something actually centered around horror. 🤔

  • I want a victorian style dress for Meg and the gals-- Blight has such a cool collection of vintage outfits and I think it would be fun to run around in a giant dress!!

  • @Pirscher said:

    THE UNDEAD

    All survivors look like zombies with rotten skin, discoloured eyes, torn clothes, missing patches of hair, cuts and scratches, and so on

    I would love this! An eyeball hanging out of the socket, an arm missing here, a leg missing there, oh my, it would make the game a bit more interesting to look at.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Ninjas, or Egyptian legends collection.

    They should do this when they come out with an Egyptian Mummy and Ninja Killer. I do think it’ll be a while before they do any ninja theme since it’s heavily based on Japanese culture and we have Oni, Spirit and Yui to satisfy it.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1669509#Comment_1669509

    Sadly, I don’t think he will get any due to him being a licensed character.

    All licensed characters have cosmetics right now besides Quentin and Freddy,

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1669577#Comment_1669577

    All licensed characters have cosmetics right now besides Quentin and Freddy,

    But that’s because of legal issues that has nothing to do with Behavior, is it not? I’m pretty sure if they could, they would have given them more cosmetics a long time ago.

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1669579#Comment_1669579

    If you don't let Meg have Dorothy, she'll make a face that is even more sour than her natural face. Our whole existence will implode on itself... 😨

    Nea in a dress, pigtails, sparkly shoes and wearing makeup will counteract Megs reality warping face pout.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1669636#Comment_1669636

    But that’s because of legal issues that has nothing to do with Behavior, is it not? I’m pretty sure if they could, they would have given them more cosmetics a long time ago.

    They can still give them, who knows? Only BHVR does rn

  • Ever since a joke thread about driving gens and my thought of a spin-off where survivors and killers drive go-karts, I loved the thought of the survivors getting racing outfits.

    image.png

    This is the first thought of what they generally are, but colored and has different accessories for what the character is (i.e. Ace colors are Green (dollars) and Gold (gold) with accompanying Black, Red, and White for poker chips and Cards of Aces. Only one of these character outfits would be a set, and that's for if Cheryl gets a racing outfit (because konami greedy).

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I just want them to finish up already existing collections like grim matsuri or mean street for all characters.

    Altered state collection for more killers would be pretty neat too.

    I 2nd Grim Matsuri! That and Ugly Christmas sweaters are my favourite lines! 😀

  • I´ve been wanting a WWE skin series for the longest time. Doubt it will ever come, but it would be so awesome.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    I´ve been wanting a WWE skin series for the longest time. Doubt it will ever come, but it would be so awesome.

    Trapper and Clown would be a great fit. Jeff could be the Undertaker.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1669964#Comment_1669964

    Trapper and Clown would be a great fit. Jeff could be the Undertaker.

    I´d rather have Trapper be Undertaker or Kane, Clown would make for a good Big Show or Vader ;-)

    Jeff is kinda too beardy and skinny fat to be the Dead Man imo.

  • I like this Wizard of Oz idea.

    I could also go for a cool, punky post-apocalyptic collection.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    So, I really like what the art team did with the Olympian Set (Onii-chans is fantastic) and it got me thinking what could be next.

    For me, I want a Wizard of Oz theme. I’ve mentioned this before, but I really want a witches cosmetic for Claudette and think other characters would be nice too.

    Jane could be Glenda with the puffy dress, crown and magic wand (maybe fairy wings), Dwight could have a discount Halloween costume version of a flying monkey with fake wings and a tail, Nea could get the Dorthy treatment with the ruby slippers (I know Meg would probably fit this better, but I want something nice for Nea), David could be the tin man that uses clothes vent dryer hose for the limbs (the bendy foil type hose that leads the hot air away from the machine), and Ace could get a shirtless lion cosmetic with a tuft of curly chest hair, fake lion ears, a nose and mouth piece, tail, paw gloves and paw shoes.

    I wish they kept up with themes based around every chapter. They dropped that pretty quickly after Clown and Spirit. I would have liked western themed or victorian era clothing.

  • i want greek legends 2.0 the zeus doc skin give him a lightningbolt weapon

  • I LOVED the olympian set; I was scared they weren't going to do one for Min.

    I'd like a star-themed set. Like League of Legends has the Star Guardian set, I would adore that.