This wraith had a no whiff cooldown hack.

https://youtu.be/YWhrZ04MBPo

im sorry if you need any info from the tally screen but I reported them, and they didn’t have mad grit or unrelenting. I closed app after I screen recorded because my game was frozen so I didn’t get the chance to save the info of the end game screen.

Comments

  • @hematophagy said:

    https://youtu.be/YWhrZ04MBPo

    im sorry if you need any info from the tally screen but I reported them, and they didn’t have mad grit or unrelenting. I closed app after I screen recorded because my game was frozen so I didn’t get the chance to save the info of the end game screen.

    See, did you send a support ticket with this evidence? If not go do so. Also make a timestamp

  • That's a 12-minute video, you're gonna have to be more specific about the time. Also, just for the record, this is not how you send additional information to the mods.

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/196793/this-wraith-had-a-no-whiff-cooldown-hack

    See, did you send a support ticket with this evidence? If not go do so

    Not sure how, this is my first report due to cross play.

  • @Orion said:

    That's a 12-minute video, you're gonna have to be more specific about the time. Also, just for the record, this is not how you send additional information to the mods.

    How would I do so? Because this is my first report due to me being a console player and they were playing on pc

  • @hematophagy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1668084#Comment_1668084

    Not sure how, this is my first report due to cross play.

    @Ryuti said:

    Hello, people of the fog!

    When reporting a player, many offences require video evidence to help us investigate your report. Below is a list of bannable offences which may require video evidence:

    • Working with the opposite team to gain an advantage or grief teammates
    • Targeting specific users repeatedly in order to ruin their game experience
    • Holding the game hostage
    • Botting
    • Lag switching
    • Exploit bugs, errors in design, or undocumented features to gain access to what otherwise would not be available or to obtain a competitive advantage

    HOW TO RECORD YOUR MATCH:

    XBOX:

    • Press the XBOX  button to open the guide.
    • Press the VIEW button, and then select "Record from now" . Depending on your clip's resolution, you can record anywhere from 10 minutes with internal storage and up to 1 hour with external storage.
    • To end the clip, open the guide and press the X button . You'll get a notification when it's been saved.

    PS4:

    • Press the "Share" Button on your controller to begin recording gameplay.
    • When you've recorded your match, save your clip, and trim as needed.
    • After that you can upload the video directly to your linked YouTube account.
    • Length, quality and etc. can be changed depending on your console settings for Video sharing

    PC:

    • For players using an NVIDIA graphics card, you can enable Shadowplay which will automatically record any gameplay while running in the background.
    • To use Shadowplay ensure you have the GeForce Experience program installed.
    • Open the in-game overlay settings found in the top right corner. From there, you can turn on "Instant Replay" and adjust settings such as clip length, quality, and audio levels.
    • Alternatively, you can use OBS to manually record the incidents.

    INFORMATION THAT WILL AID US IN REVIEWING CASES:

    Opening your escape menu and viewing the match details tab.

    This will allow us to see all of the Survivor characters in the match and usernames of who is playing them.

    Visiting the tally menu once a match has ended.

    This will allow us to examine player loadouts including perks, items and offerings.

    UPLOADING YOUR EVIDENCE

    Due to the small file size limit on ZenDesk, we suggest uploading your evidence to YouTube and "Unlisting" it. This will prevent anyone without the link from seeing it, and will allow you to upload without needing to compress the quality to meet the size limit.

    For XBOX players,

    • Open the Youtube App, and sign in.
    • Navigate to the Upload tab. You may need to turn on "Enable Sharing on Social Networks" for your clips to be visible.
    • Select your recorded match
    • Enter a title and then select upload.

    For PC players

    • If you wish to cut down your clip, you can do so in the editing software of your choice. Otherwise you can upload the raw footage straight to youtube by navigating to your shadowplay recording folder.

    Please keep in mind that even with video evidence, an in-game report is still required.

    Screenshots are not considered valid evidence.

    If the video sent does not follow our criteria or the quality of the video is low, it is possible that nothing will be done against the player reported.


  • @hematophagy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1668090#Comment_1668090

    How would I do so? Because this is my first report due to me being a console player and they were playing on pc

    @ToxicMyers has now replied, but I'm still curious to know where in the video this supposed hack is shown.

  • So, you mentioned the fact that they deactivated attack cooldown but not the deactivated collision?

    At first I thought it was just a glitch, since the miss while you were BT bodyblocking clearly had a cooldown and that was after the pallet whiff, but then every cooldown in the world went away in EGC. Definitely report that. Once is a coincidence, but magically phasing through that Kate and having no weapon wipe?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1668099#Comment_1668099

    @ToxicMyers has now replied, but I'm still curious to know where in the video this supposed hack is shown.

    @MadLordJack said:

    So, you mentioned the fact that they deactivated attack cooldown but not the deactivated collision?

    At first I thought it was just a glitch, since the miss while you were BT bodyblocking clearly had a cooldown and that was after the pallet whiff, but then every cooldown in the world went away in EGC. Definitely report that. Once is a coincidence, but magically phasing through that Kate and having no weapon wipe?

    I put the time stamps in the description. You can see at the first time stamp that I looked away as I knew he was going to miss, but I heard one miss, then immediately a swing right after. This was for sure the same hack as used in egc.

  • Games full of hackers. I had yet another survivor with permanent haste.

    I blame the windows store that always seems to have the most hackers. Which makes sense, the XBL players get it for free so they dont really care.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    So, you mentioned the fact that they deactivated attack cooldown but not the deactivated collision?

    At first I thought it was just a glitch, since the miss while you were BT bodyblocking clearly had a cooldown and that was after the pallet whiff, but then every cooldown in the world went away in EGC. Definitely report that. Once is a coincidence, but magically phasing through that Kate and having no weapon wipe?

    Also I did not notice the time he went right through me during BT thank you for pointing that out

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Games full of hackers. I had yet another survivor with permanent haste.

    I blame the windows store that always seems to have the most hackers. Which makes sense, the XBL players get it for free so they dont really care.

    Exactly, it’s sad because cross play can be so beneficial but the hacking is ridiculous

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Games full of hackers. I had yet another survivor with permanent haste.

    I blame the windows store that always seems to have the most hackers. Which makes sense, the XBL players get it for free so they dont really care.

    Xbox gamepass litterally on there permanently. 1 dollar deal bro. Easy dbd.