Just went against a LEGACY team, and this was my BEST match!
I'm not posting this to brag or anything, but this match seriously made me feel like I'm a KING.
I'm sorry, it's not every day you get to go and win against a Russian Legacy Meg team.
This was the match's results:
Guess they were out of luck when they got Midwich Elementary School.
For me, this was worth documenting. Thank you, thank you for the claps, fellow Killer mains. I'm pleased to be a neutral gamer.

Comments
Holy ######### man, good job.
you'd expect legacy players to be better than using Self Care lol
What's even more surprising is none of them flamed you in chat for it
You never know how quickly this screenshot was taken
They actually didn't. I even asked after like 10 seconds of silence: "No comments?"
And I assume they just left.
true
lol fair
Is it really that rare to face legacy survivors ? Like I mean, it's not every match but during this last like 2 weeks I've seen at least 6 in my matches. I know it's not that much but also not all that little.
Did you give them a gg before asking? Assuming they weren't toxic or anything...
Legacy only means hardcore grind on a skin. Has nothing to do with personal skill.
The fact that they were Legacy isn't the only thing rare for me. The more rare thing was the fact that they royally messed up. They started being toxic towards me with flashlight clicking and t-bagging super hard at pallets. They only managed to get 1 generator done, while the rest of the match was just them saving each other in front of me. Honestly, I expected more from them, but I almost never get to face or stand alongside Legacy survivors, let alone an actual TEAM of it. That's why it meant a lot to me, especially this amazing outcome.
I did say GG after I asked, since they didn't comment or anything. About them being toxic, they weren't in the post game chat, but they were during the game. At least a little bit.
Let me have my moment.
Not to burst your bubble, but legacy can easily be hacked in. If they were a team of full legacy skins it probably wasn’t legitimate.
i know they can be hacked in, but I thought that was fixed.
I have to say, I do hate that people can easily hack the skins in whereas there's no way for the community to obtain them legitimately.
No one sees legacy and thinks they earned it "legimately" or thinks "oh wow an OG player!" no they think they're a hacker, and are sus about them.