Killer Lunge attacks rework
I do think the Lunge attack needs to be looked at. While I don't mind the fact that there is a Lunge attack able to cover more ground quicker, I most certainly do think it should be tweaked so that you can't turn corners while lunging.
When you use a Lunge you should be committed to the direction it was in. Too many times have people been knocked down due to the bs of a killer being able to do a almost 180 degree turn while lunging forward with their weapon around a obstacle. Most certainly needs to be changed.
When you use a Lunge you should be committed to the direction it was in. Too many times have people been knocked down due to the bs of a killer being able to do a almost 180 degree turn while lunging forward with their weapon around a obstacle. Most certainly needs to be changed.
Comments
This would make lunges completely worthless. Literally just move in any direction and the lunge will miss 100% of the time.
It would still function. Just causes Killers to think more before they strike. Right now with all the hit boxes being broken and Killers getting hit when the game lags or clearly missed, I think this is a fair balance.
I am sure it would be, but maybe that's because I actually play both sides. The lunge works the way it does for a good reason. Windows and pallets are not walls.
Why don't you think more before you get into a chase? Why don't you think more when you see the Killer is about to lunge?
There are hits I have gotten on survivors which I know is pure BS. And I can see you are already starting to say that its my fault? How is it? I can't control when I get into a chase, if a killer find me as a survivor they find me. I also just tried your any direction hint and the killer did a complete 360 while in a lunge and got me. So it just doesn't work. This is a bs exploit tat ruins chases for both survivors and killers.
Lunging is not an exploit and should not be nerfed just to appease people who lack the skill to evade and escape the Killer.
That would make jukes way to easy.
It would be HUGE nerf to all killer.
Survivor can turn on dime without losing speed and think that kind of jukes are fair and skillful, but a killer actually aiming during a lunge is something that needs to get "fixed".
survivorlogic
i was just about to write that. but as it seems, not many people actually realise the problem with that (all the LOL ratings).
like, you press A or D while in a chase and you literally got away from the killers attack. not to mention 360s.
let me guess: rank 1 killermain, always 4ks and the game is waay too ez. also, survivors are completely underpowered and DS shouldnt be nerfed.
next time your probaply gonna cry about the movement speed and that all killers should be as fast as the nurse, who should get removed btw, because they should rely more on mindgames and ambushes in order to hit survivors, cause everything else would be too op.
no, i am not taking your post serious.
Several of my posts have "LOL" ratings, especially ones that are just plain common sense. I suspect trolls with too much time on their hands trying to undermine my comments.
360s would be new meta lol
Agreed.
The lunge is not the problem, these broken hit boxes are (Both broken hitboxes that vary to favour both sides sometimes)
Absolutely not xD