Let's stop with this devs are bias towards one side stuff.
I find it very hard to believe the devs are "survivor sided" or have a "survivor bias." I get killers need buffs and some killers need reworks but damn stuff on the killer side needs nerfs as well. 1 nerf does not mean the devs care more about the survivors.
I'm going to keep making this point until it sticks. Since patch 2.0 it's been a nerf for survivors nearly every patch. How is that survivor bias? The pop nerf I dont think its needed but it makes sense. The devs have to rework ds not just decrease the timer thats why it wasnt changed yet.
One more thing if the devs are really all for survivors why have all items and add ons excluding fire crackers, keys and their addons(soon to be nerfed) been nerfed?
That's all.
I'm making this edit because people also say the devs are killer sided if they so something in favor of killers. So my new conclusion is if you say the devs are bias towars any side you are very much wrong.
Comments
Post one of the blog posts that was recent. I can almost guarentee I can find holes in your points.
This one. Also go read the ruin nerf dev blog. And again there is nothing "to poke holes in" the devs have already said they prioritise survivors over killers, so your whole argument became invalid because of that.
Unrelenting is absolute trash, missing a few hits isnt worth the perk slot, neither is deerstalker when you can just use sound
And distressing is literally a hinderance
You missed the whole entire point about ds being nerfed and changed. Clearly you didn't see the old ds much.
Read my reasons I explained exactly why you either dont use the perks enough to understand or you are ignoring it fok r the sake of argument. Deerstalker is amazing sound or not. Also sound bug.