I give up. The Killers win

The Detective's Hunch+Inner Strength combo is now part of my standard Survivor build.

Hope you guys are proud of yourself. Ruin+Undying can eat my Ash (Williams).

Comments

  • @gatsby said:

    The Detective's Hunch+Inner Strength combo is now part of my standard Survivor build.

    Hope you guys are proud of yourself. Ruin+Undying can eat my Ash (Williams).

    I wouldn't say that it's over it'll just take time to get used to it and RuIn-Undying isn't good on all killers.

  • Sounds like a win/win to me.

    More time on totems equals less time on gens. Which also prevents the possibility of NOED.

    Killers and survivors will be happy by your choice

  • You don't need inner strength TBH you don't have time with all that pressure you'll face breaking the totems. I run borrowed time, kindred, detectives hunch, and iron will my team mates must love me I do all the hard work. I'll never know though because I'm on console and no-one can talk to me.

  • Ok

    It is time to shift the meta

  • Good. I never used Undying+Ruin combo as killer. Hope to see more people like you in the fog.

  • @gatsby said:

    The Detective's Hunch+Inner Strength combo is now part of my standard Survivor build.

    Hope you guys are proud of yourself. Ruin+Undying can eat my Ash (Williams).

    Oh no. Now you only have two perk spaces left to run DS + Unbreakable!

  • @gatsby said:

    The Detective's Hunch+Inner Strength combo is now part of my standard Survivor build.

    Hope you guys are proud of yourself. Ruin+Undying can eat my Ash (Williams).

    You mean instead of just running the same perks for all eternity, a change to what was popular caused you to respond in kind? Wow, it's almost like the game is healthier when a wider selection of perks is more viable!

  • Wow you can't take away the killer's perk within 30 seconds of the match starting

    big sad