What changes would start World War 3 on dead by daylight?
For example, if they made Noed activate all game or anything hypothetically powerful like that, what do you think would break the game.
Tagged:
Trusted
For example, if they made Noed activate all game or anything hypothetically powerful like that, what do you think would break the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Removing the Hex part of Hex: Devour Hope.
Survivors can now find firearms inside chests. Each bullet stuns for 1 second each. There's handgun, six shooter, and AK-47.
The game is realistic. Now freddy is op whole you are asleep, you can shoot any other killer and kill them, and michael doesn't stop chasing you until he stabs you.
A lot of people complain about sets already but I'm sure nearly all the community would give their wallets for a shirtless myers skin, if or if not it's a linked skin.
First Key changes, few months later Mori changes or backwards. That would start War, literally.
If they buff DS or any other usedin99%redrankgames perks, killers will actually riot.
I can imagine flame lanterns and torches outside the BHVR studio lmao
Why was I laughing for 10 straight minutes at this
Survivors being able to t-bag in lobby!
New killer: The Slav
Power: Ak-47
An Ak 47 that can be used to exterminate the capitalists
perks:
communism
removes the "hex" part from any hex part you have.
more communism
you can kill injured or healthy survivors
maximum communism
block all generators for the duration of the match
"removed survivor second chance perks from the game because survivors already have 2 base game second chances"
Don't threaten me with a good time now.
I would actually like voice proximity chat. It'll solve a lot of issues players have with swf and would be pretty immersive. They might as well.
Why would i need
:"communism: removes the "hex" part from any hex part you have."
Name one hex perk that would help me when i can have the other 2 perks xD
I would probably play something like: BBQ, Bamboozle/Brutal Strength, More Communism, Maximum Communism. xD
you mean:
WE would probably play something like: BBQ, Bamboozle/Brutal Strength, More Communism, Maximum Communism. xD
Mori nerf. Every game in the 3 weeks before the patch would have a Mori. It would be like when they nerfed insta-heals, except 10x worse.
A map with dimensions of
469sqT that is 30,016m2
decreasing gen times
Yea they nerfed ruin because it was used in 85%or red rank games. Wonder why?
Hey thats not half bad forces less communication if your hideing untill you get s### talked by all 4 of them
FNAF is the next Chapter
DS gets buffed
Undying, Pop, and BBQ get nuked from orbit.
Wraith can hit you while cloaked
Ghostface can no longer be revealed
Oh yeah. If people thought the racial slurs in the end game chat then chat would bring it to another level. It'd be a double edged sword for sure.
I-I-I want Springtrap...*Slowly raises hand*
The rest I could kinda see happening. lol
We've seen that clown has been underperforming lately, so we've removed his ability to throw bottles. To compensate,
he has been given a g u n
Not gonna break the game itself, but this could start a heavy war against BHVR I'd think.
"DbD is a horror game, but isn't seen as such. Obviously this is due to cosmetics, and the goofy ones. Every goofy cosmetic is removed. Additionally, due to Ace smiling ruining the atmosphere, as who would smile at all being trapped in the realm of the Entity, Ace has been removed from the game"
Adrenaline but it activates after every single generator.
Automatically grants dying
Wraith has left the chat...
If you wanna see ww3, devs allowing spirit to see survivors while phasing, HOWEVER
IF YOU WANNA SEE WORSE, give Freddy an M-16 with fast mags and an ACOG
Or....
Clown can kill you by sitting on you
Buffing Hag.
I sould single handedly cause world war 3 if they buffed her.