Communuty fix to the balance of the game

https://youtu.be/xk5ij_Eworo

Wonderful Otz video.I personally think that are potentially all wonderful changes.

Comments

  • I dont agree with several of them.

  • Here's my counter argument:

    ...

    Wait where did i put that video?

  • @sulaiman said:

    I dont agree with several of them.

    What don't you agree with?

  • I'd prefer the Undying aura be changed and given to Thrill than the removal of respawns.

    I use small game and have no problem deleting totems solo.

  • Atm the game is well balanced, this guy have some good ideas but also some of them are mediocre.

  • He has a lot of good points. I still think he missed a lot of problematic perks, thought a lot of killers were fine that aren't and many of his buffs to weak things weren't significant enough.

    While those "nuclear" problems are big issues in the game, I wouldn't put them as the biggest issues. I think map design/problematic perks are the biggest issues currently.

    I disagree with him on Undying as well.

    He also thinks the game is in a much more balanced state than I do personally.

    Overall good changes though, generally speaking.

  • The community often comes up with stupid ideas. You can’t just take community suggestions and slap them in the game even if they are popular.

    Some of these are band-aids rather than real longterm quality fixes.

    Oh wait its Otz so it all must be true. Not like he doesn’t just try to please the crowd plenty of times.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    I'd prefer the Undying aura be changed and given to Thrill than the removal of respawns.

    I use small game and have no problem deleting totems solo.

    Lmao just read the Undying changes.

    We finally get a good perk that makes totems viable and he wants to kill it immediately.

    I’m starting to dislike Otz. He comes across like one of those celebrities that is too focussed on saying the right thing so people will like him.


  • @Prex91 said:

    https://youtu.be/xk5ij_Eworo

    Wonderful Otz video.I personally think that are potentially all wonderful changes.

    I haven't watched the whole video but of the 7 minutes and 48 seconds that I watched. Here's what I disagree with!

    Iri heads - While I understand why people hate iri heads, putting a range on to trigger dying is only going to make the add-on useless! Nobody is going to wait or measure out 16m! Someone asks me how far something is I just look and guess, it's not like I'm going to literally waste time measuring it out!

    My Iri head change

    Iridescent Heads

    Trigger's dying on a full wind up

    Tremendously incresous wind up time

    Does not stack

    I disagree with what he said about Mother-Daughter Ring! As a Spirit main who loves the challenge of Mother-Daughter Ring your going to have to add another positive with that addon if your going to give her negative that defeats the purpose of her power!

    OoO - I personally think that OoO should only reveal aura's if the survivor and killer are look in each other's direction

  • Don't agree with the undying suggestion, seeing as hexes can already be denied by normal means.

    Demo is not fine and needs an add-on haul, audios looked at and tweaks here and there.

  • Remember when listening to Jund caused all the issues with Oni? Which he later flip-flopped on and then so did the devs?

    I’d rather they didn’t listen to someone whose income relied on how much people like his videos aka how much his videos repeat popular opinion.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1655028#Comment_1655028

    Lmao just read the Undying changes.

    We finally get a good perk that makes totems viable and he wants to kill it immediately.

    I’m starting to dislike Otz. He comes across like one of those celebrities that is too focussed on saying the right thing so people will like him.

    As a solo player I disagree wholeheartedly with Undying being OP. I cleanse all 5 totems easily as a solo. If you're worried about being caught just wait for a chase/down.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1655214#Comment_1655214

    As a solo player I disagree wholeheartedly with Undying being OP. I cleanse all 5 totems easily as a solo. If you're worried about being caught just wait for a chase/down.

    Thats what Im saying man thank you. Totems are still very easy to cleanse. Only 5 and they only take 5 seconds.

    Maybe Ruin constantly respawning is a little oppressive but thats a Ruin issue because it works different to any other totems.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1655261#Comment_1655261

    Thats what Im saying man thank you. Totems are still very easy to cleanse. Only 5 and they only take 5 seconds.

    Maybe Ruin constantly respawning is a little oppressive but thats a Ruin issue because it works different to any other totems.

    14 seconds, not 5.

  • Haha yeah im falling asleep so put 5 twice.

    Either way totems arent very strong....ifs whats on the totems that matter, and if you take Ruin out of the equation I havent heard anyone complain about Undying.