Hex: Huntress Lullaby

So, now Lullaby affects only healing and repairing, and many people treat it as a nerf change. But what else did it use to affect, other than healing and repairing?

Comments

  • Doctor skill checks, Jigsaw boxes skill checks, and I think it even worked on Decisive. It also worked on sabotaging back when it had skill checks.

  • @RPGWolfGamer23 said:

    Doctor skill checks, Jigsaw boxes skill checks, and I think it even worked on Decisive. It also worked on sabotaging back when it had skill checks.

    It did not affect Jigsaw Boxes for a long time and as long as I am using DS (since its Rework), it did not affect DS either. It affecting Doctor Skill Checks was unintended, so most likely a Bug.

  • basically every skill check. Baby survivors probably cried because skill checks are hard, I guess? despite being a super slow perk, also a hex, and considering that cleansing totems doesn't have skill checks; it's totally a nerf for an already trash perk.

  • @YaiPa said:

    basically every skill check. Baby survivors probably cried because skill checks are hard, I guess? despite being a super slow perk, also a hex, and considering that cleansing totems doesn't have skill checks; it's totally a nerf for an already trash perk.

    Skill checks are hard? Kinda like the crying for the ruin rework.

  • @RPGWolfGamer23 said:

    Doctor skill checks, Jigsaw boxes skill checks, and I think it even worked on Decisive. It also worked on sabotaging back when it had skill checks.

    From what I understand, Huntress Lullably specifically did not work with Jigsaw Boxes.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1654337#Comment_1654337

    Skill checks are hard? Kinda like the crying for the ruin rework.

    yeah, devs are balancing the game towards yellow ranks, so that's the reason.