Any good survivor streamers?

Besides Otz,and by good I mean not fooling around every game,dc-ing or killing themselves on hook when something doesn't go their way.

Watched a bit of Zubat stream recently and he literally dced after he didn't liked something in the match.Used to watch Puppers a while ago until I saw him just throwing games and killing himself on first hook for no reason.

The others I watch they either just equip flashlights and fool around the whole game barely doing any gens with OoO or just run ds,adrenaline and your usual meta builds.

I honestly think survivors that still do good without running ds,unbreakable,dead hard,adrenaline,sprint burst,bt or object are legends,tho you dont see many of those around.

Comments

  • Ussylis, Ayrun, The JRM are pretty good as survivor. Ayrun and JRM like to fool around using meme builds, though.

  • Cope. Excellent killer and survivor.

    Coldphazon

    Geistra

    Zeyrah

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Ussylis, Ayrun, The JRM are pretty good as survivor. Ayrun and JRM like to fool around using meme builds, though.

    Yep,I know..not sure about Ussylis,doesn't he do that as well?

    @xenofon13 said:

    Cope. Excellent killer and survivor.

    Coldphazon

    Geistra

    Zeyrah

    Thanks a lot,I will check them out!

  • @Dzeikor said:

    Besides Otz,and by good I mean not fooling around every game,dc-ing or killing themselves on hook when something doesn't go their way.

    Watched a bit of Zubat stream recently and he literally dced after he didn't liked something in the match.Used to watch Puppers a while ago until I saw him just throwing games and killing himself on first hook for no reason.

    The others I watch they either just equip flashlights and fool around the whole game barely doing any gens with OoO or just run ds,adrenaline and your usual meta builds.

    I honestly think survivors that still do good without running ds,unbreakable,dead hard,adrenaline,sprint burst,bt or object are legends,tho you dont see many of those around.

    I have to agree about Puppers as much i love him. He used to be good like 1 year ago.

    He throws games, he gets downed very very quick, suicide on hooks.

    I was 13 month twitch sub but i stopped watching him. Maybe he's bored/burnt out.

    I thought it was only me, glad you noticed that too.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/194702/any-good-survivor-streamers

    I have to agree about Puppers as much i love him. He used to be good like 1 year ago.

    He throws games, he gets downed very very quick, suicide on hooks.

    I was 13 month twitch sub but i stopped watching him. Maybe he's bored/burnt out.

    I thought it was only me, glad you noticed that too.

    I stopped watching him too.

    He's just has a permanent "meh" attitude, like...guy can't be happy or smile anymore.

  • As for that cope did watched a bit of him and guy killed himself on first hook lol.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647752#Comment_1647752

    I stopped watching him too.

    He's just has a permanent "meh" attitude, like...guy can't be happy or smile anymore.

    I feel bad but I'm with you. I used to watch him a lot, but over time he's changed and when I checked in on his stream yesterday, and he just seemed so sad.

    Hoping he's alright but, not worth watching right now in my opinion.

  • @Dzeikor said:

    As for that cope did watched a bit of him and guy killed himself on first hook lol.

    He's not like that. I'm watching him every day. Did you watched his vod?

  • @LunaWater said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647796#Comment_1647796

    I feel bad but I'm with you. I used to watch him a lot, but over time he's changed and when I checked in on his stream yesterday, and he just seemed so sad.

    Hoping he's alright but, not worth watching right now in my opinion.

    He had a stroke like 6 months ago.

    I didn't have a problem with his attitude. His playstyle changed to worse after the balanced landing nerf.

    Getting downed very quickly, throws games, suicide on hooks.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/194702/any-good-survivor-streamers

    I have to agree about Puppers as much i love him. He used to be good like 1 year ago.

    He throws games, he gets downed very very quick, suicide on hooks.

    I was 13 month twitch sub but i stopped watching him. Maybe he's bored/burnt out.

    I thought it was only me, glad you noticed that too.

    @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647752#Comment_1647752

    I stopped watching him too.

    He's just has a permanent "meh" attitude, like...guy can't be happy or smile anymore.

    Max had a stroke a few months ago, it's probably because of that

  • oh I didn't know that,hope he's gonna get back to his old self soon.

  • I just posted that before you. I don't have problem with his attitude.

    He seems like he's bored/burnt out of dbd like a year ago.

  • I think Jen recently started playing again, but I'm not sure if she's returning to DBD after having been gone for so long. Geistra is good and very funny imo.

  • Sweh is really slept on, he is a really good survivor but idk if he streams

  • @thisisntmax said:

    I think Jen recently started playing again, but I'm not sure if she's returning to DBD after having been gone for so long. Geistra is good and very funny imo.

    @pwncxkes said:

    Sweh is really slept on, he is a really good survivor but idk if he streams

    He doesn't stream and I watched his videos,his seems a tad too toxic for me to enjoy.

    Also I dont know about her,who is she?

  • @Dzeikor said:

    Besides Otz,and by good I mean not fooling around every game,dc-ing or killing themselves on hook when something doesn't go their way.

    Watched a bit of Zubat stream recently and he literally dced after he didn't liked something in the match.Used to watch Puppers a while ago until I saw him just throwing games and killing himself on first hook for no reason.

    The others I watch they either just equip flashlights and fool around the whole game barely doing any gens with OoO or just run ds,adrenaline and your usual meta builds.

    I honestly think survivors that still do good without running ds,unbreakable,dead hard,adrenaline,sprint burst,bt or object are legends,tho you dont see many of those around.

    Search up Sweh on youtube hes stupidly good at survivor

  • @Dzeikor said:

    Besides Otz,and by good I mean not fooling around every game,dc-ing or killing themselves on hook when something doesn't go their way.

    Watched a bit of Zubat stream recently and he literally dced after he didn't liked something in the match.Used to watch Puppers a while ago until I saw him just throwing games and killing himself on first hook for no reason.

    The others I watch they either just equip flashlights and fool around the whole game barely doing any gens with OoO or just run ds,adrenaline and your usual meta builds.

    I honestly think survivors that still do good without running ds,unbreakable,dead hard,adrenaline,sprint burst,bt or object are legends,tho you dont see many of those around.

    Otz is a killer main. He just recently started playing survivor on stream.


    you have ANGRYPUG if you can stand his brash personality. Puppers had a stroke a few months back, yet keeps playing, making content. He gets burned out playing, like most people. Definitely the only streamer I watch consistently.


    Cope is chill...a little too chill, you can fall asleep watching/listening to him. Jendenise and her SWF are back in town; she’s an excellent survivor, when she’s not in super sarcasm mode. But, you can learn a lot watching her play

  • Did watched Jen a bit on twitch,she ended up letting herself killed by the killer for no reason,I really dont understand this toxic survivor behaviour.

  • I stopped watching him before Covid hit, that was well over 6 months ago, I wish him well, don't get me wrong.

  • Ussylis, the JRM, and azame.

  • Oh yeah, yerv is also good.

  • Ussylis is a good survivor.

  • the JRM, Ayrun, Geistra, Jendenise, and Coldphazon are pretty fun survivors to watch

    also like watching Zubat and Umbra but they usually play killer

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647752#Comment_1647752

    I stopped watching him too.

    He's just has a permanent "meh" attitude, like...guy can't be happy or smile anymore.

    He had a stroke man, he is not like that on purpose. Btw he is quite positive given the circumstances

  • Ayron, Fungoose, Truetalent. And they are good killers as well

  • @Dzeikor said:

    Besides Otz,and by good I mean not fooling around every game,dc-ing or killing themselves on hook when something doesn't go their way.

    Watched a bit of Zubat stream recently and he literally dced after he didn't liked something in the match.Used to watch Puppers a while ago until I saw him just throwing games and killing himself on first hook for no reason.

    The others I watch they either just equip flashlights and fool around the whole game barely doing any gens with OoO or just run ds,adrenaline and your usual meta builds.

    I honestly think survivors that still do good without running ds,unbreakable,dead hard,adrenaline,sprint burst,bt or object are legends,tho you dont see many of those around.

    Zubats fun to watch when he plays survivor. I think Jendenise has recently started streaming again and she is definitely in the top 5 survivor players I've ever seen.