Will Shattered Bloodline trailer show Rin's death scene?
Hello! I have some interesting question! I reaally like Shattered Bloodline and I'm just curious if in Shattered Bloodline teaser (Launch trailer probably) show how Rin's father killed Rin? I mean without black screen? It would be suuuper cool.
Comments
Probably. In Kate Trailer we saw her face so it's really Probably-Like
I hope we get to see the katana shatter in the glorious cgi.
"William Shatner bloodline..."
Correction: her near death scene. Important difference. She's still alive and didn't die...technically.
i would love to see a side by side trailer, where they show both adam and rin's deaths
I still don't know how she didn't bleed to death after all her limbs got cut off...
The average human body has 5 L of blood, but can function with only half that amount.
Jigsaw much? 😂
I don't think there's another trailer coming.
If there is it will prob be after she was taken by the entity, same as the clown and the other killers.
Kate is a survivor. She didn't become a killer as far as I know.
They never show what a killer looked like before they became one.
High school biology.
Yes You're Right but it showed Character. Huntress was Shown Before,Freddy and camperface aswell
Rin's legs was showed. XDD
...dammit.
They show the killer character , yes, but not what they looked like when they were human (Licensed killers don't really count)
Huntress was shown as what? As a killer , yes , but not human.