Are these all the perk changes ?
Or will there be more in the PTB ? My guess would be that's all for this patch but I'd like to see a confirmation.
( I'm asking because I crave for Lucky break buffs )
Or will there be more in the PTB ? My guess would be that's all for this patch but I'd like to see a confirmation.
( I'm asking because I crave for Lucky break buffs )
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure why Lucky Break doesn't function like Iron Will already.
Probably.
Better "luck" next time, Lucky Break...
Hopefully there's some more, but I'm pretty sure though that they put all of the major ones in the update.
Glad they gave any means necessary a low cooldown still a weak perk though
Hopefully this is the start of a trend of touching up perks
Unfortunately yes. We hope more meta perk for new build. And DS nerf but is not gonna happen
I'm just glad Object of Obsession didn't get changed. My friends and I rely on this perk to share info on the killer and I would hate to see them unbalance the perk by nerfing it.
I've been asking for such buff since the day Lucky break came out. Still waiting.
Seems like a big ol whiff to me. The killer perk changes are aggressively mediocre