Am I the only one who stops struggling if the killer encounters the hook bug?

I don't expect survivors to stop struggling if the killer encounters the hook bug, but I'm wondering if anyone other than me does out of a sense of fair play? I just feel dirty if I wiggle free because of a bug. It sucks when it happens to me as killer, so I refuse to do it as a survivor out of some stupid sense of honor I suppose. Does anyone else do this?

Comments

  • I do it too I’ve started playing survivor more then killer because of this bug.

  • no, i dont stop struggeling. I take the points of wiggeling free. But i dont run away from the killer afterwards, i give him another try.

  • I haven't encountered it on either end myself, but I'd probably do what sulaiman does.

  • I do it out of respect for a killer, as losing a hook to. bug is utter BS.

    Today, as blight, I got d-striked when I wasn't tunneling while a Jake was on a gen, he tried completing the gen in front of me and failed, but his team mate abused the bug and bodyblocked and sabo'd. I made sure they both died with me nodding at them on the hook.

  • No surv I've met yet has done this. The ones that wiggle free will then go running, usually teabagging at the nearest pallet.


    I hate this bug with a passion.

  • you the only one as killer they always go free and as survivor it don't have always get hooked.

  • I yell at my teammates to stop struggling too. It's a bullshit bug that already robs killers of pressure and time I'm not adding to it.

  • No, I will wiggle free if I can and then run away. Why should I give killers a "free" hook cause of a bug if they themself abuse bugs like the hill or DS bug?

  • Half of the killers have a 2 second stun anyways so you gain no distance if you wiggle free.

  • @IronWill said:

    No, I will wiggle free if I can and then run away. Why should I give killers a "free" hook cause of a bug if they themself abuse bugs like the hill or DS bug?

    Why do I get the feeling you were one of the people who would abuse the hill bug when you played killer?


    As for op, yes I stop struggling as I'm not toxic. Same way I freed survivors from the hill bug when it existed

  • I mentioned that in another thread. I would say a good 40-50% of killers grabbed survivors out of the hill bug and didn't hook them, I have not encountered a survivor that either stopped struggling or stay under the hook after escaping. I wasn't able yet to escape due to the bug, the two or three times I saw it as survivor, they always managed to put me down and attempt again

  • Depends on if I like the killer or not.

    It's surprising people aren't calling out survs for abusing the bug and people are saying that killers are "abusing" the DS bug....

    weird.

  • Wow... more people right here say they would grant the hook. Why doesn't that reflect reality?

  • I just don't wiggle to begin with. I just assume the glitch is gonna happen. The Killer has always hooked me right away, too. They could take me to the basement but don't. 😄

  • The whataboutism is great. Yes some players suck. I choose not to be #########, I don't care if others don't have the same priorities.


    "Hurt people hurt people" is the dbd motto