If You Could Have Any DLC...

Added/Not Added, What Would It Be And Why?

What I Want Added:

Personally, I would love to see Chucky as a killer, he already has the strength of a normal man, and it would be cool to see new animations for bringing a survivor to hook. Also throwing them on the hook.

What I Don't Want Added:

Springtrap. After the whole fake FNAF trailer fiasco, it kinda just flooded the forums for a good week. I can't imagine what would happen if it was real. I also would wanna wait till the FNAF games/movies/books are done being released. Because the lore for the franchise isn't even over yet.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633775#Comment_1633775

    F13 the game only follows the movies, if he can TP in the game he can TP in the movies. Thats how they designed it. Thats also not how the lawsuit works, since after the lawsuit is over theres nothing they can fight over, and as such nothing to interfere with the game.

    lawsuit over or close to being lawsuit he don't TP in the movies he just fast and in the right place at the right time to kill someone

    his big thing in his movies was being able kill someone with anything that around him at the time not TP if that the case all killers should TP I watched a lot of horror movie and they all show up at of no where.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633784#Comment_1633784

    lawsuit over or close to being lawsuit he don't TP in the movies he just fast and in the right place at the right time to kill someone

    his big thing in his movies was being able kill someone with anything that around him at the time not TP if that the case all killers should TP I watched a lot of horror movie and they all show up at of no where.

    Okay I have no idea what you said about the lawsuit because that wording makes no sense but I do know what you mean with the TP. The devs had direct access to the movie and made Jasons moveset exactly as it was in the movie, so yes, him being able to TP in game does mean he can TP in the movies.Your argument doesn't make much sense if I'm honest. Where exactly did you get the idea that he is entire power was luck?

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633790#Comment_1633790

    Okay I have no idea what you said about the lawsuit because that wording makes no sense but I do know what you mean with the TP. The devs had direct access to the movie and made Jasons moveset exactly as it was in the movie, so yes, him being able to TP in game does mean he can TP in the movies.Your argument doesn't make much sense if I'm honest. Where exactly did you get the idea that he is entire power was luck?

    not luck I'm saying in movies never shows him TP ever he walking in the movie

    what movie have you watched show him TP?

    I meant is lawsuit over or close to being over.....

    and (the devs having direct access to the movie) matter nothing because he don't TP in them I seen all of them.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1632058#Comment_1632058

    this why I feel jason is overrated I mean I watched every movie growing up yes he show up out of no where but does he really have teleporting ability?

    I really don't want to defend @SCP_FOR_DBD because me and him are still at disagreement how and who is in the ethereal plain, and where can PH can show up, but hes right on this Jason couldn't teleport until Part 6 when he gained supernatural abilities, before he was just like Michael Myers very indestructible and fast as you put it.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633797#Comment_1633797

    not luck I'm saying in movies never shows him TP ever he walking in the movie

    what movie have you watched show him TP?

    I meant is lawsuit over or close to being over.....

    and (the devs having direct access to the movie) matter nothing because he don't TP in them I seen all of them.

    Yes the lawsuit is close to being over.

    I'm going to put this as simple as possible, Jason can Teleport. In the movies hes shown to come out of nowhere, this was left up to ambiguity by the film makers. When the developers were making F13 the game they asked the film director how Jason could appear out of nowhere as they wanted to represent it in the game, the film makers responded that Jason could teleport.

    Also, in the movies we have a character who can appear out of nowhere, almost like they're teleporting. And in the game that has actual effect on the lore of the movies that same character can teleport, so every sign we have is that Jason can teleport.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633764#Comment_1633764

    I really don't want to defend @SCP_FOR_DBD because me and him are still at disagreement how and who is in the ethereal plain, and where can PH can show up, but hes right on this Jason couldn't teleport until Part 6 when he gained supernatural abilities, before he was just like Michael Myers very indestructible and fast as you put it.

    Were we still in disagreement on the ethereal plane? I thought we were on the same page on who could appear in it.

  • Personally, I'd want Chucky. When I first got into the game I didn't really think he'd be a good fit but the more I play the more I'd love to see some version of him in it. Heck, I even made a fan-chapter of it some time back.

    I don't love the movies or anything but I just think he'd be a fun addition and I would love to see how BHVR implemented it. Personally, I think it'd be cool if he had a doppelganger power that people bring up now and then.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633823#Comment_1633823

    Were we still in disagreement on the ethereal plane? I thought we were on the same page on who could appear in it.

    Well yes and no ,we came to the agreement that the have thier own realms and could possibly travel to and forth on the each other's realm, but to say Pyramid Head exist outside of this is ludicrous imo much like Freddy he can't hurt you outside of his realm unless he was pulled out of it.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633832#Comment_1633832

    Well yes and no ,we came to the agreement that the have thier own realms and could possibly travel to and forth on the each other's realm, but to say Pyramid Head exist outside of this is ludicrous imo much like Freddy he can't hurt you outside of his realm unless he was pulled out of it.

    Well yes, its entirely possible PH can come with his own sub realm. Perhaps like the other world in SH2 and thats how Silent Hill gives him the ability to cage and execute people. But he simply doesn't match the characteristics of The Ethereal Plane specifically, much like how Nurse and wraith have their own sub realm in the Spirit World, its possible PH got his own specific layer.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633764#Comment_1633764

    I really don't want to defend @SCP_FOR_DBD because me and him are still at disagreement how and who is in the ethereal plain, and where can PH can show up, but hes right on this Jason couldn't teleport until Part 6 when he gained supernatural abilities, before he was just like Michael Myers very indestructible and fast as you put it.

    only in Friday the 13 8 feel like he teleporting few part all other movies not so much he never teleported in 6 or 7 just 8 because (Quote) someone

    People seem to forget that disco girl in part 8 did a line of coke. That whole scene was meant to play on that. She was straight out trippin. Jason probably never actually left his original spot. As far as any other scene where he just shows up...well, the answer is easy. It's a damn movie. They have to create suspense, tension, and jump scares somehow. No need to over analyze it.  

    @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633816#Comment_1633816

    Yes the lawsuit is close to being over.

    I'm going to put this as simple as possible, Jason can Teleport. In the movies hes shown to come out of nowhere, this was left up to ambiguity by the film makers. When the developers were making F13 the game they asked the film director how Jason could appear out of nowhere as they wanted to represent it in the game, the film makers responded that Jason could teleport.

    Also, in the movies we have a character who can appear out of nowhere, almost like they're teleporting. And in the game that has actual effect on the lore of the movies that same character can teleport, so every sign we have is that Jason can teleport.

    can I get link of the film makers responded that Jason could teleport I like to see this.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633839#Comment_1633839

    Well yes, its entirely possible PH can come with his own sub realm. Perhaps like the other world in SH2 and thats how Silent Hill gives him the ability to cage and execute people. But he simply doesn't match the characteristics of The Ethereal Plane specifically, much like how Nurse and wraith have their own sub realm in the Spirit World, its possible PH got his own specific layer.

    Yeah man that's what I'm saying, I'm not comparing him to a physical form like the nurse who is in our world and the Spirit World but, I'm saying he his in his own ethereal plain


    @bobcat946732 are you trolling

  • The Walking Dead Or Jurassic Park

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633823#Comment_1633823

    only in Friday the 13 8 feel like he teleporting few part all other movies not so much he never teleported in 6 or 7 just 8 because (Quote) someone

    People seem to forget that disco girl in part 8 did a line of coke. That whole scene was meant to play on that. She was straight out trippin. Jason probably never actually left his original spot. As far as any other scene where he just shows up...well, the answer is easy. It's a damn movie. They have to create suspense, tension, and jump scares somehow. No need to over analyze it.  

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633829#Comment_1633829

    can I get link of the film makers responded that Jason could teleport I like to see this.

    But think about that same movie part 8 when he got the heavy metal girl,he was at the bottom of the stairs then he looks to the left and appears at the top of the stairs there's no way humanly possible he get up there even if he took ladder she would have beaten him up the stairs.

  • A Supernatural DLC pack would be pretty sweet. Something like the below (obviously I'm just making up numbers in these, they can be adjusted as needed for balance.)

    Survivors: Sam and Dean Winchester.

    Survivor perks

    • Brotherly Love: You watch out for your brother. One other survivor has an increased chance of being the Obsession. You have a 10/20/30% speed boost healing, reviving and rescuing another survivor who is Obsession and can see the Obsession's aura within 20 meters. If you are within 5 meters of another survivor who is the Obsession you receive a 15% speed increase on gen repair.
    • Angel Blade: Your blade hurts the killer. Once per match if you are standing within basic attack range of the killer and facing them you can tap the Perk Activation button to attack them and stun them for 3/4/5 seconds.
    • Monster Hunter: Your research before the trial gives you insight into the killer. At the start of the match a random selection of 1/2/3 of the killer's perks will be displayed on your HUD for 20 seconds along with their character name.


    Killer: Yellow Eyed Demon or Lucifer (or some other Demon).

    • Smoke Travel. Hold the alternate power activation key for 2 seconds to change into a Smoke form. While in this form you appear as a trail of black smoke and you can travel at 175% survivor speed for 15 seconds but can not interact with props or survivors. After use the power has a 60 second cooldown.
    • Possession: While looking at a survivor with a clear line of sight within 20 meters hold the Power button for 1 second to Possess them. You will disappear in a puff of smoke that flies toward the target and surrounds them for 5 seconds. During that time you control the Survivor. Actions you can do as the Survivor include
      • Move exactly like the Survivor would, including vaulting
      • Interact with a Generator to break it and send it into regression
      • Interact with an undropped pallet to drop the pallet. (You can not break a pallet by possession.)
      • Interact with another survivor within Basic Attack range to injure them
      • Possession lasts for 5 seconds and has a 40 second cooldown
    • After Possession ends you will appear back in your normal body at the original location you were at when you activated the ability.

    Killer Perks

    • Deal with the Devil: You can convince survivors to do your dirty work. If you stop moving for 3/2/1 seconds during a chase and the chase ends then you have made a Deal with the survivor. If their next skill check is healing another survivor then that survivor automatically becomes Broken for 60 seconds. If their next skill check is during a generator repair action then the gen will explode and suffer a 10% regression penalty. The Deal ends when either of the skill check triggers occurs or after 60 seconds maximum. You can only have one Deal with a survivor at a time.
    • Abandon All Hope: Your hooks are difficult to escape. Rescuing survivors you hook takes 2/3/4 seconds longer than normal. Entity progression speed on your hooks is increased 15%.

    Map

    • The Bunker
  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633848#Comment_1633848

    But think about that same movie part 8 when he got the heavy metal girl,he was at the bottom of the stairs then he looks to the left and appears at the top of the stairs there's no way humanly possible he get up there even if he took ladder she would have beaten him up the stairs.

    why I say he only does it in 8 that movie made it look like he TP everywhere but all movie he wasn't why I feel jason overrated remember jason go to hell wasn't he TP into people body some how?

    this why never been big fan of F13 my 2 favorite F13 movies and jason not the killer in either of them.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633823#Comment_1633823

    only in Friday the 13 8 feel like he teleporting few part all other movies not so much he never teleported in 6 or 7 just 8 because (Quote) someone

    People seem to forget that disco girl in part 8 did a line of coke. That whole scene was meant to play on that. She was straight out trippin. Jason probably never actually left his original spot. As far as any other scene where he just shows up...well, the answer is easy. It's a damn movie. They have to create suspense, tension, and jump scares somehow. No need to over analyze it.  

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633829#Comment_1633829

    can I get link of the film makers responded that Jason could teleport I like to see this.

    Can't find the link to an interview, everything is about a guide or tons of questiond. This was the closest I could find http://www.warpzoned.com/2017/01/jason-can-teleport-in-the-latest-friday-the-13th-the-game-gameplay-trailer/

    Also, Part 8 was actually quite clear with him teleporting. Like the part where he throws a guy out the window of a second story building and is immediately on the ground not five seconds later. Then theres also the scene where a chick is in the center of the room and he somehow manages to be in every single corner of the room at once. How is that possible unless hes teleporting?

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633842#Comment_1633842

    Yeah man that's what I'm saying, I'm not comparing him to a physical form like the nurse who is in our world and the Spirit World but, I'm saying he his in his own ethereal plain

    @bobcat946732 are you trolling

    Ohhhhh, we seem to have gotten conflicted on the terminology. Ok, just so you know the Ethereal plane is only one specific sub realm, so if PH did get his own layer it would be called a sub realm rather than an Ethereal plane. To avoid confusion.

  • @Mekochi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1628290#Comment_1628290

    I understand that, but considering most the fanbase is 10 and younger I expect most (not all) to throw a hissy fit when they die/don't get a kill. Also for the survivor, they could add one of the nightguards.

    Where’d you pull that statistic? I don’t think the fan base is as young as you think, as yes the fan base was young when it got popular but it’s been quite a few years since then. Still young, sure, but not so young to be disruptive to this game.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633848#Comment_1633848

    Can't find the link to an interview, everything is about a guide or tons of questiond. This was the closest I could find http://www.warpzoned.com/2017/01/jason-can-teleport-in-the-latest-friday-the-13th-the-game-gameplay-trailer/

    Also, Part 8 was actually quite clear with him teleporting. Like the part where he throws a guy out the window of a second story building and is immediately on the ground not five seconds later. Then theres also the scene where a chick is in the center of the room and he somehow manages to be in every single corner of the room at once. How is that possible unless hes teleporting?

    the last one was the disco girl

    People seem to forget that disco girl in part 8 did a line of coke. That whole scene was meant to play on that. She was straight out trippin. Jason probably never actually left his original spot. As far as any other scene where he just shows up...well, the answer is easy. It's a damn movie. They have to create suspense, tension, and jump scares somehow. No need to over analyze it. 

    I'm sure the simplest explanation in Part 8, not story wise, is that the filmmakers wanted to misdirect the audience as to where Jason could be. That's why they played with the idea of him appearing, reappearing. Especially in that dance floor sequence. It creates a claustrophobic atmosphere that Jason could be anywhere, and the characters are never safe. He can then pop up for the jump scare!

     

    Same goes for Mr.McCulloch running away from him and then being launched out the building window; To misdirect. I did think it was quite amazing though that Jason is able to beat him to the building before he even enters it, haha! It's like Jason knew where McCulloch was going to be beforehand.

     


    Maybe theorizing from a story aspect, Jason can teleport. He's already at the height of his supernatural abilities in Part 8, why not? 

    I don't think he does IMO this why I stopped liking the after 5.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633867#Comment_1633867

    the last one was the disco girl

    People seem to forget that disco girl in part 8 did a line of coke. That whole scene was meant to play on that. She was straight out trippin. Jason probably never actually left his original spot. As far as any other scene where he just shows up...well, the answer is easy. It's a damn movie. They have to create suspense, tension, and jump scares somehow. No need to over analyze it. 

    I'm sure the simplest explanation in Part 8, not story wise, is that the filmmakers wanted to misdirect the audience as to where Jason could be. That's why they played with the idea of him appearing, reappearing. Especially in that dance floor sequence. It creates a claustrophobic atmosphere that Jason could be anywhere, and the characters are never safe. He can then pop up for the jump scare!

     

    Same goes for Mr.McCulloch running away from him and then being launched out the building window; To misdirect. I did think it was quite amazing though that Jason is able to beat him to the building before he even enters it, haha! It's like Jason knew where McCulloch was going to be beforehand.

     

    Maybe theorizing from a story aspect, Jason can teleport. He's already at the height of his supernatural abilities in Part 8, why not? 

    I don't think he does IMO this why I stopped liking the after 5.

    Mate, story perspective is the entire movie. It was the film makers decision to misdirect the audience by having Jason teleport everywhere, thats why they gave him the ability. How do you make a character appear spontaneously with no warning? Let them teleport. Its not a theory that he did it storywise, its literally the only feasible explanation. That's kinda like saying its a theory Freddy can control dreams, its not a theory because it was directly shown to us.

  • @NivlacACE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1628298#Comment_1628298

    Where’d you pull that statistic? I don’t think the fan base is as young as you think, as yes the fan base was young when it got popular but it’s been quite a few years since then. Still young, sure, but not so young to be disruptive to this game.

    But we would lose alot of hardcore horror fans because of a Fnaf chapter, the influx of people from that genre wouldn't replace the influx that we have,and most new people really don't stick around for that long if you haven't noticed.

  • What I'd want added:

    The killer: The Phantom- Charlotte


    Her weapon- could be her Dagger or Curved knife


    Her power could focus around her blow dart or her singing capabilities.


    The Survivor- Hannah B Williams


    They would have a connection with their rivalry.


    If you watch the show with the effects of the book it wouldn't be too hard for both Charlotte and Hannah to just see the entity as an extension of it.


    Charlotte really doesn't have a problem with killing if it suits her goals so just imply that The Entity is allowing her to take revenge on Hannah as long as she plays the trials correctly.


    What I wouldn't want added:

    I know bunch of people probably going to come at me with pitchforks but Chucky.


    He's just way too small for me to be able to take him seriously. Literally Feng Min and Kate can just take turns punting him around McMillan Estate while Claudette and David do gens

    Now instead if you're going to make human Charles Lee Ray the killer what's the point of actually calling it a child's play chapter.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633876#Comment_1633876

    Mate, story perspective is the entire movie. It was the film makers decision to misdirect the audience by having Jason teleport everywhere, thats why they gave him the ability. How do you make a character appear spontaneously with no warning? Let them teleport. Its not a theory that he did it storywise, its literally the only feasible explanation. That's kinda like saying its a theory Freddy can control dreams, its not a theory because it was directly shown to us.

    with Freddy he can control dreams we see it him do it with jason we never see him TP he stand there at that point and time

    agree to disagree because this never going to end.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633892#Comment_1633892

    with Freddy he can control dreams we see it him do it with jason we never see him TP he stand there at that point and time

    agree to disagree because this never going to end.

    How else would we see him TP? Its literally right there, its not like theres any other way he could have gotten down that building in mere seconds. The thing is, its not even a debate is it? Its just the movie makers outright showing he acn teleport, with the canon game reaffirming it and yet people still acting like he can't.

  • My dad. His power would be to throw a jug of milk at you.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633970#Comment_1633970

    How else would we see him TP? Its literally right there, its not like theres any other way he could have gotten down that building in mere seconds. The thing is, its not even a debate is it? Its just the movie makers outright showing he acn teleport, with the canon game reaffirming it and yet people still acting like he can't.

    how about he jumped down like nothing hurts him I never said he couldn't jump from a building not get hurt.

    the most likely gave him the teleport,to get around the game easier(I never played the game so I don't know the size of the maps)jason being the only killer in the game they had to give him something.

    but in dbd why I feel he so overrated is people think he going to be this teleporting hulk who stomp allt he survivors and if you ever played killer we know this not going to happen.

    if he gets in to the game he going to be like trapper but picking up different weapon to hurt survivors with I'm sure he not going to get a teleport

    like I said he only does this 'teleport' in 8 and up and come on after the 6 movie nothing was making sense.

    one more edit

    Does Friday the 13th’s Jason Voorhees have teleportation

    Not really. Those scenes where he seems to magically appear out of nowhere is a trait most horror villains possess, VIII only took this to a more absurd level. If they can’t teleport when someone’s watching them then it’s not real teleportation. A real teleport like nightcrawler or dr strange can teleport when being observed or not.

    In the Friday the 13 th

    films, Jason Voorhees occasionally does this. in Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan, this was intentionally accentuated in the script in order to make the killer seem more terrifying, because you couldn't know where he would turn up next. Except they went too far in editing, turning it into an almost comically overt usage of this power that was supposed to be merely implied. The worst moment has to be when he's at the bottom of a ladder, the victim climbs up the ladder...and Jason is waiting at the top. Classically bad.

    • Jason X used it extensively. Jason almost never walked into a room. He was just there. Or worse, sometimes he appear outside the (one-exit) room when the victim walked in. Taken to ridiculous heights in the first major gun battle, where three soldiers with full-auto rifles unload on him, never turning away. In the split second of darkness which comes with them accidentally shooting out the lights, Jason is gone.
    • This trope is sometimes called the "Voorhees Unreality Engine" due it its ubiquitous use in the films.


  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633975#Comment_1633975

    how about he jumped down like nothing hurts him I never said he couldn't jump from a building not get hurt.

    the most likely gave him the teleport,to get around the game easier(I never played the game so I don't know the size of the maps)jason being the only killer in the game they had to give him something.

    but in dbd why I feel he so overrated is people think he going to be this teleporting hulk who stomp allt he survivors and if you ever played killer we know this not going to happen.

    if he gets in to the game he going to be like trapper but picking up different weapon to hurt survivors with I'm sure he not going to get a teleport

    like I said he only does this 'teleport' in 8 and up and come on after the 6 movie nothing was making sense.

    one more edit

    Does Friday the 13th’s Jason Voorhees have teleportation

    Not really. Those scenes where he seems to magically appear out of nowhere is a trait most horror villains possess, VIII only took this to a more absurd level. If they can’t teleport when someone’s watching them then it’s not real teleportation. A real teleport like nightcrawler or dr strange can teleport when being observed or not.

    In the Friday the 13 th

    films, Jason Voorhees occasionally does this. in Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan, this was intentionally accentuated in the script in order to make the killer seem more terrifying, because you couldn't know where he would turn up next. Except they went too far in editing, turning it into an almost comically overt usage of this power that was supposed to be merely implied. The worst moment has to be when he's at the bottom of a ladder, the victim climbs up the ladder...and Jason is waiting at the top. Classically bad.

    • Jason X used it extensively. Jason almost never walked into a room. He was just there. Or worse, sometimes he appear outside the (one-exit) room when the victim walked in. Taken to ridiculous heights in the first major gun battle, where three soldiers with full-auto rifles unload on him, never turning away. In the split second of darkness which comes with them accidentally shooting out the lights, Jason is gone.
    • This trope is sometimes called the "Voorhees Unreality Engine" due it its ubiquitous use in the films.

    So Jason Vorhes did something that athletic and it had no effect on him? Later in that movie we see him get knocked around by a boxer, I think we would at least see his legs bend if he made a jump like that. He has 2 teleport abilities in F13, one for map traversal and another time o help him in a chase. Almost exactly like he does in the movies. Also, he doesn’t matter why they gave him the ability to teleport because the fact still remains that he teleports! Part 8 how exactly can he get on top of the ladder when he was at the bottom? And as you mentioned it also happened in Jason X. You say he can’t teleport and then you immediately list all these examples of him teleporting, what is your point?

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634036#Comment_1634036

    So Jason Vorhes did something that athletic and it had no effect on him? Later in that movie we see him get knocked around by a boxer, I think we would at least see his legs bend if he made a jump like that. He has 2 teleport abilities in F13, one for map traversal and another time o help him in a chase. Almost exactly like he does in the movies. Also, he doesn’t matter why they gave him the ability to teleport because the fact still remains that he teleports! Part 8 how exactly can he get on top of the ladder when he was at the bottom? And as you mentioned it also happened in Jason X. You say he can’t teleport and then you immediately list all these examples of him teleporting, what is your point?

    I gave you examples of bad film editing and he could be just fast and strong

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdi923NG-HE

    here you go he could easily jumped down climbed the ladder kid wasn't going that fast anyways

    also bad film editing.

    this stuff only happen in 8 and up because at that point that milking a dead cow at this point.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634112#Comment_1634112

    I gave you examples of bad film editing and he could be just fast and strong

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdi923NG-HE

    here you go he could easily jumped down climbed the ladder kid wasn't going that fast anyways

    also bad film editing.

    this stuff only happen in 8 and up because at that point that milking a dead cow at this point.

    No, there’s literally no way he climbed that ladder, they even included a shot of him not climbing it to hammer the point home. And they might have been milking the franchise sure, that doesn’t mean you can just ignore them.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634121#Comment_1634121

    No, there’s literally no way he climbed that ladder, they even included a shot of him not climbing it to hammer the point home. And they might have been milking the franchise sure, that doesn’t mean you can just ignore them.

    ignore what? bad film editing dude think what you want but if he get in he not getting TP knowing these dev and they killers not going to happen I also look at your link no where it say filmmakers said that

    say:

    The movies never bothered to explain Jason’s inexplicable ability to be in two places at once, but Gun Media and Illfonic have decided to employ the trick in the upcoming Friday the 13th: The Game.

    like I said they put it in game so he get around better I watch the video maps look big but dbd maps are small so I don't see him getting TP power

    if anything if jason got in he be stronger faster trapper with out he traps power use any weapon on the map which I don't know if that be cool or good.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634127#Comment_1634127

    ignore what? bad film editing dude think what you want but if he get in he not getting TP knowing these dev and they killers not going to happen I also look at your link no where it say filmmakers said that

    say:

    The movies never bothered to explain Jason’s inexplicable ability to be in two places at once, but Gun Media and Illfonic have decided to employ the trick in the upcoming Friday the 13th: The Game.

    like I said they put it in game so he get around better I watch the video maps look big but dbd maps are small so I don't see him getting TP power

    if anything if jason got in he be stronger faster trapper with out he traps power use any weapon on the map which I don't know if that be cool or good.

    You keep saying “The movies were cash grabs” like that means anything for this debate. And the editing of that scene was very intentional. Also, I’m not trying to argue he would TP if he got in the game. I’m saying that he can TP in general. Theres tons of stuff they can do with his power it just likely wouldn’t be teleporting since we already have killers that can do that. You also just outright disregarded the part of the comment where I said that was the closest I could find since everything else was a guide or question. And I also said they gave him 2 teleporting abilities, one to help traverse the map and the other specifically to represent his ability to appear from nowhere like the movies.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634138#Comment_1634138

    You keep saying “The movies were cash grabs” like that means anything for this debate. And the editing of that scene was very intentional. Also, I’m not trying to argue he would TP if he got in the game. I’m saying that he can TP in general. Theres tons of stuff they can do with his power it just likely wouldn’t be teleporting since we already have killers that can do that. You also just outright disregarded the part of the comment where I said that was the closest I could find since everything else was a guide or question. And I also said they gave him 2 teleporting abilities, one to help traverse the map and the other specifically to represent his ability to appear from nowhere like the movies.

    like I say teleporting thing is a horror movie trope not his alone and they only over did it in F13 part 8 and onward.

    fine you couldn't find where the filmmakers said that don't change what I think and it wont.

    who know what his power will be in dbd if he gets in I don't care at this point this gone on to long.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634142#Comment_1634142

    like I say teleporting thing is a horror movie trope not his alone and they only over did it in F13 part 8 and onward.

    fine you couldn't find where the filmmakers said that don't change what I think and it wont.

    who know what his power will be in dbd if he gets in I don't care at this point this gone on to long.

    Okay, we’re both sick of this so I’ll try to keep this short.

    I really don’t see how it being a trope matters, it doesn’t stop the fact that he was literally given the ability to teleport in the later movies and games.

    My point here is that this really isn’t up for debate. Hes shown to teleport in the movies. Hes shown to teleport in games. Therefore he can teleport.

    I also just feel the need to clarify that its totally fine if you don’t want, I can understand if you don’t like or want it.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634184#Comment_1634184

    Okay, we’re both sick of this so I’ll try to keep this short.

    I really don’t see how it being a trope matters, it doesn’t stop the fact that he was literally given the ability to teleport in the later movies and games.

    My point here is that this really isn’t up for debate. Hes shown to teleport in the movies. Hes shown to teleport in games. Therefore he can teleport.

    I also just feel the need to clarify that its totally fine if you don’t want, I can understand if you don’t like or want it.

    true I'm sick of this but me saying it a horror movie trope is every horror icon has done it (myers,chucky,freddy so many other) have done the teleporting out of no where it why I said it not his alone.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634201#Comment_1634201

    true I'm sick of this but me saying it a horror movie trope is every horror icon has done it (myers,chucky,freddy so many other) have done the teleporting out of no where it why I said it not his alone.

    They have never implied Chucky teleports.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634201#Comment_1634201

    true I'm sick of this but me saying it a horror movie trope is every horror icon has done it (myers,chucky,freddy so many other) have done the teleporting out of no where it why I said it not his alone.

    Ah okay. I do find it weird only Freddy, Jason, And Ghost Face have proper answers.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633842#Comment_1633842

    Yeah man that's what I'm saying, I'm not comparing him to a physical form like the nurse who is in our world and the Spirit World but, I'm saying he his in his own ethereal plain

    @bobcat946732 are you trolling

    Nope, not at all. Chucky is a pretty common pick for people as well, even OP wanted them. Why would you think I was trolling out of curiosity?

    Edit: If it's about the doppelganger thing I was thinking along the lines of the original movies and how he wanted to get a body. I figure implement that into his power where he could take survivor bodies for himself.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What I'd want added:

    A Bloodborne DLC (even though Sony would never let that happen) would be an instant buy, cosmetics and all. There're a lot of enemies they could use, from the werewolves to the brainsuckers to even the winter lanterns or bell maidens. Hell, they could make the Orphan of Kos the killer if they were creative enough.

    The survivor could be the first non-named survivor as the player character from Bloodborne (maybe even have 2 genders to choose from like Legion) and the cosmetics could be the various armor sets you can acquire in the game. Would probably be hard to model them though, considering the proportion differences. Otherwise they could just use one of the chapel NPCs.

    What I wouldn't want added:

    Same with me, no FNAF/Springtrap. There's a certain cheapness to that series that I just don't think belongs in DbD. It's basically creepypasta tier, but even then some creepypastas are more interesting and iconic. I don't want a Chuck-E-Cheese lookin' ass in DbD.

    I can understand why you might think they look goofy, but I'm sure the art team could whip up something cool. I've seen some terrifying fan art of springtrap before.

  • Well you literally said that you're not a fan of Child's Play and so I don't understand why would you want that killer. There was a thing somebody posted let's get to know each other I know for a fact that the Chucky forum post have died for like over a year or two almost a year and a half and soon as I say yeah I'm a fan of this X and Child's Play all of a sudden people posting about Chucky. I just find it kind of trollish to me. what are you a fan of you don't want that? if it's fnaf goodbye. I don't want any other chapter actually like I don't want nothing, I have the chapter that I want so I don't know what to tell you my friend.

    @bubbabrotha but it wouldn't be true to the original design

  • There are lots I'd want from Survival Horror games. Silent Hill The Room; Outlast; Alien Isolation; Deadly Premonition; Eternal Darkness; Fatal Frame 3. So many.

    I wouldn't want Chucky. I just cannot be fearful of a toy.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    Well you literally said that you're not a fan of Child's Play and so I don't understand why would you want that killer. There was a thing somebody posted let's get to know each other I know for a fact that the Chucky forum post have died for like over a year or two almost a year and a half and soon as I say yeah I'm a fan of this X and Child's Play all of a sudden people posting about Chucky. I just find it kind of trollish to me. what are you a fan of you don't want that? if it's fnaf goodbye. I don't want any other chapter actually like I don't want nothing, I have the chapter that I want so I don't know what to tell you my friend.

    @bubbabrotha but it wouldn't be true to the original design

    Really bad wording on my part, sorry about that. What I meant by it is that I enjoyed the Child's Play series (I did make a fan-chapter after all), but I have other horror movies I like more then Child's Play but I'd still rather have Chucky over them.

    As far as general killers I'd like to see, Jason is big pick though I haven't seen the movies in ages. I've never watched them but I'd also enjoy seeing Alien and Pinhead as well. Something from Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark and something from Resident Evil would also be neat.

    I'm rather neutral on the entire FNaF thing. I played I think the first two games, watched videos on some other ones. I would never personally pick them to join DBD but if for whatever reason they ended up in the game, I wouldn't freak out either.

    As far as my favorite horror movies go that I don't want to see in the game, it would be the the Hannibal Lector movies. I don't think he'd make a good killer in this game since it's more psychological horror. I just don't see how they could do it justice.

  • @bobcat946732

    I like these choices

    "As far as general killers I'd like to see, Jason is big pick though I haven't seen the movies in ages. I've never watched them but I'd also enjoy seeing Alien and Pinhead as well. Something from Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark and something from Resident Evil would also be neat."

  • Add:

    Hotline Miami

    Dont add

    Fnaf

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634213#Comment_1634213

    Ah okay. I do find it weird only Freddy, Jason, And Ghost Face have proper answers.

    chuck not fair he transplant his soul in to other dolls and people

    They have never implied jason teleports either it all assumption because how part 8 was with no proof but bad editing and here say.

    edit what was jason proper answers? that he does TP plz I bet with no proof again


    Freddy, And Ghost Face we all know how they do it but it been in horror movies for year killer alway TP off screen out of no where not just a jason thing because of 8 everyone think he got this power.

    if he had TP power he shouldn't be so easy to kill and should be unstoppable think about that.


  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634214#Comment_1634214

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1634225#Comment_1634225

    chuck not fair he transplant his soul in to other dolls and people

    They have never implied jason teleports either it all assumption because how part 8 was with no proof but bad editing and here say.

    edit what was jason proper answers? that he does TP plz I bet with no proof again

    Freddy, And Ghost Face we all know how they do it but it been in horror movies for year killer alway TP off screen out of no where not just a jason thing because of 8 everyone think he got this power.

    if he had TP power he shouldn't be so easy to kill and should be unstoppable think about that.

    Oh wow, people think he teleports because a movie showed him teleport and a game later represented that by having him teleport? Must be crazy we are.

    Heres my argument that he does teleport:

    We've seen him do stuff that can only be accomplished via teleporting. A canon game later reaffirmed his ability to teleport twice over. This ability also makes sense as he is now supernatural.

    Heres your argument as to why he doesn't teleport so far:

    No Proof (Not true)

    Bad editing. Is there any proof that wasn't intentional other than the script specifically mentioning him disappearing? How about all the other movies in which it happens?

    He'd be to strong if he could TP. Ummm no, we've literally already seen him beaten with this ability. If Freddy (Who literally controls your nightmares), can be ebaten, I think Jason using his ability to sometimes teleport doesn't make him unstoppable.

  • I'd love to see Herbert West added somehow. Though I don't know if he would be better as a survivor or killer...

  • @TheGhostofZgor said:

    I'd love to see Herbert West added somehow. Though I don't know if he would be better as a survivor or killer...

    Should be able to be done, Reanimater is public domain

  • I was more so thinking of the movie because then you could use Jeffery Combs likeness but yeah even the original story could work.

  • @TheGhostofZgor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1635497#Comment_1635497

    I was more so thinking of the movie because then you could use Jeffery Combs likeness but yeah even the original story could work.

    The movie with Jeffrey Combs isn't public domain?

1 2 3 4