Should I P3 My Killers?

It seems like a waste of time but at the same time I'm wondering if it I might be wasting BP if I spend them on non P3'd level 50 characters.

Comments

  • If you want. Personally I'd be fine with just getting them to level 50 and getting all possible perks on them.

  • Your call I've been trying to p3 them all for a long time so far I got around 10 killers p3.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    If you want. Personally I'd be fine with just getting them to level 50 and getting all possible perks on them.

    In the 4 years since this game started has there been any hint that tiering your characters as survivor or killer has had any actual advantage? Besides the ones we know don't work xD

  • How I do it is I level them up to 50 right? Then I use up all their add ons. When they're empty, I prestige and do it all over again.

    That said, ever play a killer that is terrifying when they're using their ultra rares? P3 after you get all the perks out of your web gets you ultra rare/ebony mori every single bloodweb.

    Legend say there's a P3 Huntress out there with a thousand Iri hatchets, but she can't get out of green ranks because every survivor dc's when she hits someone with one. Alone in the forest, forever on the hunt.

  • @ringwinning said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626697#Comment_1626697

    In the 4 years since this game started has there been any hint that tiering your characters as survivor or killer has had any actual advantage? Besides the ones we know don't work xD

    Some characters with the bloody outfits are harder to spot.

  • I would rather not waste that amount of blood points for a cosmetic.

    Just go for the skins in the archives and the shop.There are plenty of great looking skins.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626732#Comment_1626732

    Some characters with the bloody outfits are harder to spot.

    What this person said, here's an example:

    Dumbness.png


    but wait, look closelyer.

    Dumbness2.png

    There was actually a Blendette next to the time she posted. Yet, no one noticed. This is why I P3'd all my mains.

  • Only if you like the cosmetic or if you have a large amount of useless BP. Otherwise P3'ing your characters are a waste of time.

    If you want to do it then collect BP until you hit the cap then prestige the killer.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626738#Comment_1626738

    What this person said, here's an example:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/277D9QA19VWV/dumbness.png

    but wait, look closelyer.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DNOAC25ASVO1/dumbness2.png

    There was actually a Blendette next to the time she posted. Yet, no one noticed. This is why I P3'd all my mains.

    F*CK! I'VE BEEN FOUND!

  • No, I mean unless you want to, then go ahead.

  • @ringwinning said:

    It seems like a waste of time but at the same time I'm wondering if it I might be wasting BP if I spend them on non P3'd level 50 characters.

    @ringwinning said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626697#Comment_1626697

    In the 4 years since this game started has there been any hint that tiering your characters as survivor or killer has had any actual advantage? Besides the ones we know don't work xD

    P3-ing increases the rarity of the stuff you pull from the bloodweb, it literally says this on the P3 screen.

    "In addition to the aforementioned perks, Prestige also slightly increases the odds of spawning Nodes of higher Rarities in the Bloodweb.

    These percentages are most likely added as a multiplier to the base chance of those Rarities spawning in the Bloodweb, which results in the increased chance of rarer Unlockables spawning in the Bloodweb to appear minor:"

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Levels


    To me personally it's an absolute gigantic waste of time to sink bloodpoints in a character past level 50 who's not prestiged, unless it's like one or two webs because you're looking for an add-on or offering for a build or something. Imo it is a bigger waste of time to throw away BP into a character at level 50 but not prestiged, than it would be to actually prestige the character themselves. Because that is essentially what you're doing, you're literally burning BP that you'll never get back. Because if you ever DO decide to prestige after a long time of sinking BP into a character post-lvl-50 you'll have essentially wasted every single Bloodpoint you ever decided to spend on them.

    Because at least with prestiging, there's an end, there's a finite goal you're trying to achieve and once you're there you're done- for good, forever. Everything you get after the fact, you can feel safe and secure with the knowledge you'll keep until the end of ######### days, in order to get any value out of not prestiging you need to make a conscious decision to never prestige that character ever. Which I feel requires a level of dedication and commitment many players tend to regret later on down the line (given that they play the game on a regular basis).


    It seems like such an obvious choice to me, at the very least most especially for the one survivor and killer you main on either side. Prestiging characters is kind of the entire point of Dead By Daylight (before the Archives came along, but even those are "seasonal" so to speak with a space of time between the release of tomes and the levels within those tomes), it provides you a goal in the midst of all the cycle of repetition that Dead By Daylight's gameplay and lore is based off of. Not to mention it forces you to step out of your comfort zone by stripping you of your favorite perks, add-ons, and offerings and to play without them, potentially trying out new perks or add-ons in the process.


    And even if absolutely everything I've said up until this point held absolutely no sway on your opinion on the matter, know that it's likely they'll change prestiging eventually at some point in the future. Already right now we know for a fact that they're implementing Rank rewards that reward players who play at high ranks with Bloodpoints, this also incentivizes players to actually seek to attain a high rank rather than purposefully de-ranking like many high-ranked people tend to do. This has been confirmed.

    I think that I heard somewhere they're planning on doing something similar with prestiging to make it even more worthwhile than it already is. Whether that's increasing the odds of spawning nodes of higher rarity even more, or something else, we don't know. But most certainly this is something that they plan on doing for the future, and alongside this it's very possible that players who have already Prestiged their characters will receive those benefits / rewards immediately.

  • There is no practical reason to do so. It is entirely for completionism and the bloody cosmetics. If you like the cosmetics or want every character to have a little III icon, do it. Otherwise, don't waste approximately 4-5M BP.

  • It's okay, it's me, your friendly Ace main here. I just came to give you a key, yes, a key, I found from a chest. I want you to have it, we cool?

    BestKeyInTheGame.png


  • @CheeseAnton said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626813#Comment_1626813

    It's okay, it's me, your friendly Ace main here. I just came to give you a key, yes, a key, I found from a chest. I want you to have it, we cool?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PUZM2L2S9NSD/bestkeyinthegame.png

    You keep it. You found it.

    We cool tho.