Wait... Couldn't Myers stalk while in EW III?
I remember that he could, I didn't play Myers for a while, is it a bug? Because if it isn't, why does his addon Judith's Tombstone still tell that you cannot stalk while in EW III?
I remember that he could, I didn't play Myers for a while, is it a bug? Because if it isn't, why does his addon Judith's Tombstone still tell that you cannot stalk while in EW III?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same with me, I cannot gain evil in Tier 3 with Stalk. I always thought it was an update.
To my knowledge you could and still can stalk in EW III to help locate survivors (it doesn't effect duration/charge at all) while slowing yourself etc etc. Judith's and similar addons disable this highlighter move that makes survivors glow white on dark maps.
I know that Myers could stalk while in EW III, I'm asking why can't he now?
Nope, once in Tier-3, Myers cannot Stalk.
I'm 100% sure that he could tho.
I believe he used to be able to stalk, to locate survivors only, in tier 3, but that's no longer the case.
He definitely used to. I never understood what it was for though.
It was kind of a crutch, because it can make targets stand out. I suspect they decided Insta-Down, super lunge, and fast vault didn't need a spotter too. :)
He did for sure, not that you ever really wanted to. Some add-ons did certainly prevent that though.
Yes, they ****ed it up recently when they changed the add-on descriptions for him. I left a bug report.