He was the only non teabagger of the team

I didn't camp nor tunnel, why the need of teabagging everything? This guy right here... I'll remember you... He was the best player of the team and he was the only one who didn't teabag or flashlight spam... You deserved that escape good sir...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpIRof_qRc8

Comments

  • I don't give hatch all the time (usually it depends on where I am in points) but anyone who tbags by default is not eligible for being let go.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I don't give hatch all the time (usually it depends on where I am in points) but anyone who tbags by default is not eligible for being let go.

    Yep, same, I only give hatch if I obliterated the team, and only to a survivor who worked for it, non toxicly

  • One of those moments where I could imagine Bubba salute David as he slugs off into the distance.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    One of those moments where I could imagine Bubba salute David as he slugs off into the distance.

    Did you see the ending? Saddest anime goodbye ever, LMAO

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I didn't camp nor tunnel, why the need of teabagging everything? This guy right here... I'll remember you... He was the best player of the team and he was the only one who didn't teabag or flashlight spam... You deserved that escape good sir...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpIRof_qRc8

    Because they're survivor mains. Toxicity is all their good for.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1623428#Comment_1623428

    Did you see the ending? Saddest anime goodbye ever, LMAO

    Also, love the mixed messages in this unusual, blossoming relationship: A tearful goodbye, preceeded by a heavy bash over the head with a mallet :D

  • Not all of them, but yes, at least in red ranks

  • Yeah definitely not all of them but most sadly. I can't remember a match where a survivor didn't teabag at the exit gate.

  • @GrimmReaper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1623505#Comment_1623505

    Yeah definitely not all of them but most sadly. I can't remember a match where a survivor didn't teabag at the exit gate.

    Who do you think are the ranks who do this the most? I'd say Yellow and Red

  • You used NOED....honestly you deserved the teabagging.

  • @fordragos said:

    You used NOED....honestly you deserved the teabagging.

    LMAO, that's as dumb as saying "YoU HaVe A kEy, YoU dEsErVe MoRi"

  • @fordragos said:

    You used NOED....honestly you deserved the teabagging.

    God forbid the killer do anything to make it harder on survivors. Should they just sit in the middle of the map when the gens are all done too?

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1624485#Comment_1624485

    LMAO, the toxicity, lack of education and insults to someone you don't even know let me know the type of player I'm dealing with... As a rank 1 survivor and killer, I can do totems... You can't? Nice argument btw... I'm not lowering myself to insult you... It's... just... not... worth... it...

    I've played killer myself at all ranks long enough to know that I don't need that perk to get kills and the fact that you used NOED just proves that you dont trust yourself to kill people without it. It's a 'safety net' for new killers who can't get any kills to get kills and for experienced killers to make sure that already pressured survivors have 0 chances of escaping.

    In other words, by using this perk, you are proving that you need a 'safety perk' to get kills because you dont trust yourself enough to just use your powers and play normally so you have to resort to this scummy perk in order to 'win'.

    Yeah I know how killers like you think. But hey it's ok, show me a match of all red ranks where you killed every1 without using that perk because I have a folder full of screenshots with a variety of killers who have used other perk loadouts without NOED to kill everyone but if you can show me just 2 or 3 matches like that then I will admit that you're not just an unskilled moron taking advantage of a strong perk to get your kills for you ;).

    Hope you sleep well knowing this and have a nice day!

  • @fordragos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1623808#Comment_1623808

    Defend yourself all you want, NOED is a pretty scummy perk to run and comparing Key to Mori is a completely different topic.

    But then again killers who use it do have a pretty small brain to begin with so....never mind then actually. I'll let you think it's ok if it helps you sleep at night :).

    Hm. Besides like 70% of your post history being you complaining about NOED, here is your sterling opinion on the "completely different topic" of keys and moris:

    image.png

    Very compelling stuff.

  • I don't know why some people think that every interaction between killer and survivor is toxic. Survivors do tbag each other to say hello when they meet in the match, are you mad when you are not being greeted by a tbag? No hatch for that audacity too? Giving the no no's or nodding is also not toxic but hey to each his own, go full tilt as soon as somebody uses the crouch bind.

  • @Endstille said:

    I don't know why some people think that every interaction between killer and survivor is toxic. Survivors do tbag each other to say hello when they meet in the match, are you mad when you are not being greeted by a tbag? No hatch for that audacity too? Giving the no no's or nodding is also not toxic but hey to each his own, go full tilt as soon as somebody uses the crouch bind.

    Those... are not the same thing. Survivors giving each other a little butt jiggle is widely accepted as their way of saying 'hello' or 'thank you' in a game that only has two emotes.

    Survivors tbagging the killer is exclusively done as a way to irritate or enrage the killer. Killers shouldn't let themselves get tilted over it because tilted killers make more mistakes, but it's still BM.

    Tbagging exists on a lot of different games, and it's always considered BM. It is. It just is.

  • @Xbob42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1624485#Comment_1624485

    Hm. Besides like 70% of your post history being you complaining about NOED, here is your sterling opinion on the "completely different topic" of keys and moris:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CGLSWZDRGILM/image.png

    Very compelling stuff.

    It maybe compelling but you are not providing any legitimate feedback to the current discussion, so either say something useful that contributes to the topic or dont speak at all.

    Thank you for your wonderful Non- contributory post :)

  • @fordragos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626024#Comment_1626024

    It maybe compelling but you are not providing any legitimate feedback to the current discussion, so either say something useful that contributes to the topic or dont speak at all.

    Thank you for your wonderful Non- contributory post :)

    I'm sorry, how did this contribute again?

    @fordragos said:

    You used NOED....honestly you deserved the teabagging.

    Oh right, you were just being a dick.

  • It was merely a response to your non useful statement to begin with.

    First off, thats not classified as being a dick and even if I am, that dosent make the statement any less true so insult me all you want but please do it with logical counter arguments otherwise you're just making yourself look rather silly at this point :)