DBD has no reason.....

Not to do dedicated servers. F13th the game is doing them and that's a dead game. Don't get shown up devs.....

Comments

  • @powerbats @Vietfox

    Insert LOLS here ===================
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''II
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''II
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''II
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''II
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''V

  • @Vietfox said:
    @fcc2014 said:

    @Vietfox iit is a real shame you don't play with us. When we play together on the weekends the game is the background noise as we drink and talk about the most ridiculous things.

    You also drink when playing?
    Damn, i'll seriously consider to buy a ps4 now, and i mean it. Maybe around october.
    PS: i fell asleep xD

    No PS4 here but when my friends and I used to play other games the ahem mic chatter was hilarious.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    powerbats said:

    @chemical_reject said:

    We get it, u want to be a mod. 

    You seem to be the only one that wants to use that logical fallacy repeatedly when you can't debate. I posted information so that people could use that information to have more info to discuss with.

    Whether i want to be a mod or not has no bearing on how I try and help people or give info since I was giving this out long before mods were even discussed.

    Anytime anything remotely critical about the game or the devs get said and here comes @powerbats to defend them and tell everyone why they r wrong. 

    If @powerbats does become a mod you may get the ban hammer before me. Maybe myself, @Vietfox and @PinkEricka visit you in forum jail. Poor @EpicFailTryHard and @Lowbei got sent to death row!

    fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    powerbats said:

    @chemical_reject said:

    We get it, u want to be a mod. 

    You seem to be the only one that wants to use that logical fallacy repeatedly when you can't debate. I posted information so that people could use that information to have more info to discuss with.

    Whether i want to be a mod or not has no bearing on how I try and help people or give info since I was giving this out long before mods were even discussed.

    Anytime anything remotely critical about the game or the devs get said and here comes @powerbats to defend them and tell everyone why they r wrong. 

    If @powerbats does become a mod you may get the ban hammer before me. Maybe myself, @Vietfox and @PinkEricka visit you in forum jail. Poor @EpicFailTryHard and @Lowbei got sent to death row!

    I miss EpicFailTryHard & @Lowbei . Poor guys.
  • @fcc2014 @chemical_reject
    I enjoyed so much this discussion yesterday, and the replies i missed for being sleeping but read when i woke up, thanks.
    Looking forward to buy that ps4
  • @Zavri said:
    I hosted a dedicated server for <300 people for ultima online.

    This was on a Celeron PC back in that day too.

    Probably isn't hard to host for what, 50 people right now?

    I think that's the point. DbD would need huge servers while F13 can do fine with anything. They're not really comparable.

  • Vietfox said:
    @fcc2014 @chemical_reject
    I enjoyed so much this discussion yesterday, and the replies i missed for being sleeping but read when i woke up, thanks.
    Looking forward to buy that ps4
    > <font color=#33FFC1> If you do get it definitely friend request me and chemical.
  • fcc2014 said:
    Vietfox said:
    @fcc2014 @chemical_reject
    I enjoyed so much this discussion yesterday, and the replies i missed for being sleeping but read when i woke up, thanks.
    Looking forward to buy that ps4
    > <font color=#33FFC1> If you do get it definitely friend request me and chemical.
    Yep. Send me a friend's request, I'll totally confirm........Lmao sorority row anyone?
  • I did it. Might get another ban for this xD

  • Don't poke them! I'm happy we are getting optimization for console soon tm. I am however waiting for this forum to explode over the perception the chapter is held up by console.

  • @powerbats said:

    @Vietfox said:
    @fcc2014 said:

    @Vietfox iit is a real shame you don't play with us. When we play together on the weekends the game is the background noise as we drink and talk about the most ridiculous things.

    You also drink when playing?
    Damn, i'll seriously consider to buy a ps4 now, and i mean it. Maybe around october.
    PS: i fell asleep xD

    No PS4 here but when my friends and I used to play other games the ahem mic chatter was hilarious.

    I know swf can be super toxic. I play against it all the time. I mostly play games and specifically this game some nights just to be social. When we play swf we have no discussions about who is bringing what, offerings or any garbage it is mostly chatter about nonsense. Same in game oh look we got bathrobe Ace he looks like pedo,

  • fcc2014 said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Vietfox said:
    @fcc2014 said:

    @Vietfox iit is a real shame you don't play with us. When we play together on the weekends the game is the background noise as we drink and talk about the most ridiculous things.

    You also drink when playing?
    Damn, i'll seriously consider to buy a ps4 now, and i mean it. Maybe around october.
    PS: i fell asleep xD

    No PS4 here but when my friends and I used to play other games the ahem mic chatter was hilarious.

    I know swf can be super toxic. I play against it all the time. I mostly play games and specifically this game some nights just to be social. When we play swf we have no discussions about who is bringing what, offerings or any garbage it is mostly chatter about nonsense. Same in game oh look we got bathrobe Ace he looks like pedo,

    Don't be making fun of my gay ace lol
  •    
    @fcc2014 said:
    When we play swf we have no discussions about who is bringing what, offerings or any garbage it is mostly chatter about nonsense.
    ^ This.
    Trashtalk is WAY better than a succesful match.
  • If you are gonna dress like that in public i'm going to say something about it. I'm waiting for the plum smuggler collection for Ace and Dwight. Although neither maybe allowed to play on the preschool map.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    If you are gonna dress like that in public i'm going to say something about it. I'm waiting for the plum smuggler collection for Ace and Dwight. Although neither maybe allowed to play on the preschool map.

    Motörhead? Love them
  • Vietfox said:
    @fcc2014 said:

    If you are gonna dress like that in public i'm going to say something about it. I'm waiting for the plum smuggler collection for Ace and Dwight. Although neither maybe allowed to play on the preschool map.

    Motörhead? Love them
    Dammit. Now I'm gonna have to create a thread in the wishlist for David to get denim booty shorts XD
  • Vietfox said:
    @fcc2014 said:

    If you are gonna dress like that in public i'm going to say something about it. I'm waiting for the plum smuggler collection for Ace and Dwight. Although neither maybe allowed to play on the preschool map.

    Motörhead? Love them
    Dammit. Now I'm gonna have to create a thread in the wishlist for David to get denim booty shorts XD
    If you do....Don't give me any credit. I don't want to see Dwight's balls!
  • What in the hell did this thread become?
  • Judgement said:
    What in the hell did this thread become? 
    Something interesting and non toxic. I know it rarely appears on the forum. Don't get scared just enjoy. Dwight in daisy dukes teabaging would take on a whole new dimension.
  • @fcc2014 said:
    Judgement said:

    What in the hell did this thread become? 

    Something interesting and non toxic. I know it rarely appears on the forum. Don't get scared just enjoy. Dwight in daisy dukes teabaging would take on a whole new dimension.

    With Kate's new cosmetic shirt.

  • powerbats said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Judgement said:

    What in the hell did this thread become? 

    Something interesting and non toxic. I know it rarely appears on the forum. Don't get scared just enjoy. Dwight in daisy dukes teabaging would take on a whole new dimension.

    With Kate's new cosmetic shirt.

    Dwight wearing Kate's new shirt with the shorts? I could see that. Fyi this is an example of those op swf conversations we have.
  • fcc2014 said:
    powerbats said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Judgement said:

    What in the hell did this thread become? 

    Something interesting and non toxic. I know it rarely appears on the forum. Don't get scared just enjoy. Dwight in daisy dukes teabaging would take on a whole new dimension.

    With Kate's new cosmetic shirt.

    Dwight wearing Kate's new shirt with the shorts? I could see that. Fyi this is an example of those op swf conversations we have.
    Oh yea. Or how we really like getting Chainsawed in the ass. 
  • They just have to redo network code, not the whole game.

  • fcc2014 said:
    powerbats said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Judgement said:

    What in the hell did this thread become? 

    Something interesting and non toxic. I know it rarely appears on the forum. Don't get scared just enjoy. Dwight in daisy dukes teabaging would take on a whole new dimension.

    With Kate's new cosmetic shirt.

    Dwight wearing Kate's new shirt with the shorts? I could see that. Fyi this is an example of those op swf conversations we have.
    Oh yea. Or how we really like getting Chainsawed in the ass. 
    Only you and @NoxiousOnnyyxx. I don't like the way LF looks at me when he does it.
  • @fcc2014 said:

    Only you and @NoxiousOnnyyxx. I don't like the way LF looks at me when he does it.

    Well it could be worse it could be Billy mori'ing you.

  • powerbats said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    Only you and @NoxiousOnnyyxx. I don't like the way LF looks at me when he does it.

    Well it could be worse it could be Billy mori'ing you.

    Im good with billy. LF is another story.
  • Just came back from work, nice to see it's on top of the subforum.
    This could end up being a chat post xD
  • I'm surprised it didn't get closed.

  • fcc2014 said:

    I'm surprised it didn't get closed.

    @fcc2014 Add a PS saying: "btw, we do indeed need dedicated servers"
    This way we dont derail ops topic.
1 2 ›