Sometimes survivors just make my day..
Don't you just love when you have this last survivor tbagging you since he knows that he can't escape, while you had a 32k game?
Don't you just love when you have this last survivor tbagging you since he knows that he can't escape, while you had a 32k game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah t-bagging when there is no escape is just them admitting defeat.
Didn't know that . I though they are just salty.
Still kinda stupid. Since if I have a good game I usually give last one the hatch.
Well not all killer do that, I usually try and do it unless the person was a jerk. You'll see some killers pretend to offer the hatch and then grab the survivor when they jump in and hook them.
I'll make noises to show the person the hatch and once they see it I'll move far away so they know i'm not trolling them.
The killers that stand near it and wait then if you gt in say I was going to give you the hatch yet swing at you or the worst. They had no intention of giving you the hatch ever.
Most will either bring you by the hatch and shake no, allow you to crawl then pick you up so you can crawl again/bleed out or just trick you by sending you a message then down you and hook you.
I do appreciate it when I can play a game without the toxicity. If I'm killed gg but the other stuff well ๐
Just a way to reduce built up toxicity.
I just gave 1 the hatch and 1 the exit as Myers even though I had the Mori daily and yellow Mori. They were cool so I let them go. That and it's rank reset tomorrow so time for some enjoyment.
I normally give the last one hatch provided they don't struggle. If they struggle they clearly don't trust me or want to be friends :'(
Were they looking up while T-Bagging? I know Bahroo used to use that as a "have mercy" emote and some people picked that up.
I actually had this guy, who hooked me twice before a generato was done (Wasn't having a good game), and the third chase, I was hiding in a locker and lost her, but for some reason I fast sprinted out of the locker, and the Killer actually let me go and chased someone else to give me a chance to do a generator or something. It just felt nice of them to do so as they could've just killed me right then and there.
There ist the waving animation "come at me" that is used for this purpose.