Who's got Platinum?
Just interested to know who's got it.
And are there any particular trophies which you're finding tricky on your path to Platinum?
I have Platinum, but it was a slog. I have the other trophies but Adept Blight is going to be...'fun'...😒
Comments
I have platinum. The Blight chapter trophies I haven't started grinding towards yet but I will soon.
Other than those the only trophy I never got was a Bill trophy. The one where you need to finish the last gen and escape through the door.
I got Platinum buddy because it's truly the greatest asymmetrical multiplayer horror game to exist, I think eventually even if Fr13th would still have evolved I would have found my way to the fog somehow ^
Oh also don't act like you guy's didn't play fr13th that's ######### Jason Voorhees on there
I'm only missing 5 achievements, but I can't do them since I don't have the characters yet ):
To be fair. I personally got into both. But this game was more fun to get involved in. 🤷♂️
Got all trophies too except some of the new chapter.
The most annoying trophies in my opinion were:
-"Skilled Huntress" (Downing 100 survivors from at least 24m with a hatchet is sooo hard,especially on console.Took me years to get it)
-"Left for Dead" (I only got it because of a friendly Demo on Ormond.This trophy is just next to impossible to get)
Other than that,the trophies were relatively easy to get.
If you get Platinum, that means you have got all the achievements, right? I am missing about 3 achievements. One of them is painful for me personally because I hate playing trapper and on top of that the achievement is probably bugged. I am talking about the "Catch 100 survivors in bear traps" achievement. For example, I catch all survivors in a bear trap and for some reason I still get a maximum of +1 instead of + 4.
I agree DBD is way more fun ,I was addicted the first time I played
Got the platinum too.
Got the left for dead trophy thanks to a friendly Micheal.
Left Behind.
Yeah I was looking at that and knew it was a tough one.
I got lucky and a GhostFace let me live.
Personally, I think if F13 continued with business as normal, I would of no way been overly invested in DBD, regardless of owning it.
I was a friendly Huntress and farmed for that.
I believe you have to pick them out of the trap, and not down them with your weapon.
Got it last year. Adept Nurse was a pain in the ass, but because of it, i managed to be an OK Nurse afterwards. Blinking 3 times and getting a grab was also hard and even harder now unless you farm for it.
I have it. Got it nearly 2 years ago.
Me :D
Got it about 2 months ago, it was a really good feel.
It was dying for me actually the community was extremely racist and every game some cheesy dude was always saying weird ######### to me while tunneling me an entire 25 minutes of the match,######### that game honestly
Wrong platform for platinum but I’ve had 100% achievements for a while. Lost them with blight of course, but I’m only missing two heals while everyone is hurt and I’ll be back at 100%. Taking One For The Team remains the one that was the straight up most frustrating one to complete, but that’s largely because I got Left Behind long before EGC was a thing.
I'm at 160/161 because I've been stuck at 9/10 heals while 3 people are injured for the last 6 heals I've done while 3 people are injured.
Had it since October 1st last year. Last trophy I needed was prestige someone 3 times. Jeff became my sacrifice.
Additional trophies I need for base list are Huntress related (really wish there was a stat tracker), and Bill's which are masochistic.
If you're really curious you can go on psnprofiles.
Not yet. I keep procrastinating on getting a group for “Where Did They Go?” and the Nurse blink trophies. I’m also too addicted to spending BP on my main Killers to get someone (likely Myers) to P3 50.
Might get my mates to just kill themselves when my gen is nearly ready lol bring wake up, resilience, spine chill and dead hard.
Can you explain what is Platinium ? i thought you were talking about Pkemon or something like that XD
I got the platinum sometime back and I've been casually working on getting all the trophies. For the pure platinum, the only one that really gave me issues was the 4-man hatch escape. Did it in a duo and me and my buddy brought keys for around 20 some games before we finally got it. This was also back when you couldn't close hatch as well and we were super pleased after getting it.
Getting out of Disturbed Ward without getting hit was also a pain just because I had to play scummy and every time I used a map offering I got Father Campbell's.
Everything else was either grind-y or just stuff you could farm so I didn't have any issues.
As for the other trophies, I still need all the Blight chapter ones but I'll get most of these just casually and outside of them I only need three more.
100 downs from 24 meters Huntress, 1000 Hatchets, and 250 protection hits on unhook. One I get the 250 protection one naturally, then I'll work on the Huntress one but it's going to take me forever as I'm god awful on Huntress and I couldn't hit the side of the barn on Cowshed if I was 3 meters away.
The only trophy that was really a pain outside of those three left was the do the last gen and escape through the exit gates which I got because a Billy was being super nice. I was planning to do it with a buddy where he would suicide after we 99'd the last gen and everyone had died but it didn't come down to that which was nice.
I got Evil Incarnate first try and I don't think I really any issues with any other ones outside of them just being grind-y.
Edit: @Adeloo It's the Xbox/Steam equivalent of getting every achievement, not counting DLC's.
I got it a while ago. I have all of the other trophies from the other chapters besides three.
Skilled Huntress. I’ve farmed hatchet throws with survivors during Huntresses tome and I’ll have to keep farming for that. And it’s 100 on console compared to 20 on PC. So it’s a lot more grindy.
Left for Dead. You basically have to get lucky.
Speed Kills. It’ll happen eventually, just have to play more Blight :/
Ah ffs. I could have been done already.
I JUST GOT ADEPT BLIGHT! On maybe my 5th play! In Hawkins no less! IMAGINE. MY. SHOCK!!!!!!!!