Your favourite Realm: Indoor

Please vote

Treatment Theater

IconMap_Hos_Treatment.png


The Game

IconMap_Fin_TheGame.png


The Underground Complex

IconMap_Qat_Lab.png


Midwich Elementary School

IconMap_Wal_Level01.png


Comments

  • While i think Midwich is not a good designed map, it is still more enjoyable then all the other indoor maps for me.

  • Lery's is the only one that's consistently enjoyable for me, unless I'm playing someone like Huntress or Blight.

    The Game and Midwich are maps that I despise playing on, they're just not fun

  • Easily the Game. Love it as killer and survivor.

  • I don't like this map, but I hate every other indoor map.

    • Leery's has some disgusting window spawns.
    • The Game has very few mindgames, because almost every pallet is safe.
    • Midwich is infuriating to navigate.
  • Midwich. Easy to navigate, one of the few killer-sided maps, and lets not forget... it's Silent Hill.

  • I hate all of these with a passion oh my god.

  • @Kagato said:

    Midwich. Easy to navigate, one of the few killer-sided maps, and lets not forget... it's Silent Hill.

    @Bard said:

    I don't like this map, but I hate every other indoor map.

    • Leery's has some disgusting window spawns.
    • The Game has very few mindgames, because almost every pallet is safe.
    • Midwich is infuriating to navigate.

    Midwich: Infuriating to navigate, but easy to navigate. Opinions are a wonder, aren't they?

  • I picked the underground complex because I feel like I can sort of keep track of where I am, and I don't suddenly run into a wall I'm not expecting, and it's brightly lit so I can see where I'm going. Also there's a cage full of rats.

    I find the indoor maps tough in either role, since I'm used to navigating based on landmarks, and you can't see landmarks indoors.

  • I actually genuinely like Hawkins. The pallets being semi-safe at best means looping isn’t a strategy that works well, which is great for me as a survivor since I can’t loop despite my four digit hour count. Instead erratic dodging and mindgames win the day and it’s honestly pretty fun. Killer it’s nice to be able to punish the loop attempts fairly quickly and it’s not overly difficult to navigate as either side.

  • The Gideon Meat Plant

    The only map where you can always get away with standing at the doors while killer is looking for the hatch.

    I am a big fan of Saw franchise and it's nice to see how well-placed many easter eggs are (still sad that Adam is dead). The map itself is pretty fun to play on both sides for me personally. Most pallets are safe, but as soon as they are wasted - you are almost guaranteed to have a down. Plus, the basement is only one every time, which makes it easier to find it when needed.

    Then again, I love Hawkins Lab too. Lot of nice loops and several safe generator spots, from which you can easily finish last two gens. Also lots of dead corpses to tea-bag on and finger-licking good hooks, which I consider the best ones in the game so far.

    I praise Midwich visually, as I consider it the very best looking map, but don't like it at all gameplay-wise. Unless I play Demogorgon.

    Same with Lery's - don't really like playing there, unless I'm a Doctor or one of the Staky Gang members. Or Demogorgon.

  • I love Midwich, every time I have played on it as survivor or killer its been a blast, i love the layout of the whole map its easy to memorise and fun to play on, not to mention how accurate it is to SH 1

  • I like Treatment Theater. I have hated The Game in the past, it was a map that confused me. Then DBD introduced Hawkins and Midwich and the mean of confusing was changed for me, so these are the ones I like least.

  • Hawkins is by far the best indoor map in the game and I am a survivor main.

    Midwich is by far the worst map in the game... it looks great tho

  • Hate Game as survivor, hate design of Lery's and Underground Complex both as killer and survivor.

    Midwich is a bit killer sided if killer knows the map and sometimes even worse for a survivor who prefers sprint burst to dead hard. But I still love it both as survivor and killer.

  • Thanks for voting, i will make a "Deathbattle" between all those winner maps soon.

  • Under ground complex could use a bit more it’s like that cards against humanity card “awesome in theory kind of a mess in practice” especially with hook placement

  • Every indoor map suck as killer for me unless I play Doctor or stealth.



    But lerys is far one of the most powerfull indoor maps imo for survivors, it got some crazy windows that are so easy to abuse and a minishack close to the middle

  • best indoor map by far and I like it as killer and survivor to me it don't feel sided in anyways.