I think I'm the unluckiest person ever.
Playing nurse, btw.
Playing nurse, btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
RIP
I paid for Hex: Undying and decided to try out the killer that came with it. Got Rotten Fields as my first map.
that's next level. Like getting that 0.01% of not going into the design map, that's nothing compared to this.
What happened after that was much, much worse...
You and me both brother i always get coldwind as killer without any map offerings and get tortured by every survivor. Especially as Michael Myers and Legion. The coldwind cornfields make it so hard to stalk as it makes ur range short as hell. And as legion frenzying there is hell i never find survivors I can't even see scratch marks with frenzy making it harder.
Rotten Fields is actually decent for Blight.
You can't use your power to great effect at shack due to lacking terrain, but hooks and generators, and trees spawn at basically the perfect frequency to let you bounce across the central field if you know where they are.
We do not speak of that ######### nurse bug or that absolute #########.
And that's why I think the Sacrificial Ward is dumb.
Safe to say I won't be using one lol
You just hurt my feelings :(
Not as much as that game did, but :'(
I had a similar moment one time when before these offering I got sent to the Mother's Dwelling as Pig.
I too wanted to cry immediately.
Easy 4k, including a RBT head pop because they 3 gen'd themselves over a box. All purples and greens while I was in yellow ranks.
Mothers Dwelling as any killer makes me automatically sob lol