Who is the real killer in DBD?
We all know who is the real killer in DBD, you mr bad teammate, yes you...
Which survivor is the one that you think makes the survivors lose a match the most?
Claudettes... I hate those sneaky things who don't do anything and farm or sandbag you... Claudettes... That's my pick for "KILLER OF THE YEAR"
Comments
Quintin. Always the Quintin.
REALLY?! I've found P3 Quentins who are the real deal!
Hey! I'm a claudette main and I wear the earrings, orange shmock and purple pants and am usually the most aggressive and useful one on my team. Please don't stereotype, as it doesn't describe everyone. Please say blendette, not claudette, as good claudette mains hate blendettes for that reason. They make us look bad.
are you actually offended or are you joking
Both. I hate stereotypes but that long ass response was a joke ๐
Bills,Lauries and Quentins are always on the extremes, some of the best and worst players I've seen.
You're 1 out of a million, stereotipes base it's arguments in statistic normality and I'm afraid to say, for myself, based on my experience, 9/10 games the Claudettes are the problem. I'm generalizing, not stating absolute facts, don't get offended, you should actually take this as a compliment if you're not one of them. :)
claudettes and megs always chain hook farm their allies and let them go to stage 3 sacrifice in the span of 30 seconds.
TAPP
TAPP
That's fair.
jason
Hope to find you in my games my friend, the agme lacks good Claudettes
It really does. I became a claudette main because of ayrun btw. Do you watch him?
Nea. Since 2016.
As far as I can tell, fps seems to be the ultimate threat, no matter what side you are on...
LMAO, I adore Samination
Didn't Nea have killer perks in her bloodweb? It's kinda hard to ignore that.