What would you like to see added to DBD?
I think it would be pretty cool to hear what features/mechanics you guys would add in DBD if you could
I think it would be pretty cool to hear what features/mechanics you guys would add in DBD if you could
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Accessibility options rank pretty high up there on my list.
Good colourblind support, ways for players to do less button mashing/holding, that sorta thing. And while it's a lot more work I'm still gonna dream about a revamped and more in-depth tutorial with little video examples of things being explained as well.
Old ruin
I'd like more dynamic weather, like a breeze that blows through the map at certain times.
It adds to the atmosphere and makes the map feel more alive.
More bug fixers, please. Also SCPs.
An option to turn off heartbeat as survivor. I really wanna hear the music alone in a live game without the heartbeat in the way. The music through a video is so much less intense than in a real game, and the music in this game is phenomenal
Oh and I think the game is lacking in 3D depth. By that I mean adding things that make the survivor or killer look/go up or down, everything's very flat.
Like when's the last time you looked up towards the sky, trees, or tops of buildings? I think there's some un-utilyzed depth there.
Frames
it did need to go whether your accept it or not old ruin was not healthy for the game and busted af
colorblind options, namely decent ones.
It'll never happen tho.
Shirtless FelixLightning strikes that would brighten the map up for a split second would be so badass
New items for survivors, more interactive maps/assets