Killer Stun Sound Tier list
I'm still unsure about a lot of this, but the top two tiers are not arguable for me. Feel free to make your own tier lists in the comments!
I'm still unsure about a lot of this, but the top two tiers are not arguable for me. Feel free to make your own tier lists in the comments!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think Piggy deserves her own tier.
I was thinking about that, but Myers is on the same level in my opinion, and feels wrong to leave huntress out of the top tier.
Pretty solid OP. A+
I dunno I think Plague's is a tier better than this. But its fine.
Aww, Ghostface needs some love, he just sounds done with everything lol
For some reason it's crisp tier to me when he gets blinded even though it's the same sound. Probably because I have the same reaction every time I get blinded.
The demo boi needs to be at least in good, if not crisp. Ghostface as well.
I can agree with demo, not Ghostface. In hindsight I think i should've put him a tier up but not any more.
Ariya riya
Nothing beats original Hillbilly stuns and I'm still bitter about the change.
It would be S tier if not for the change
He sounds like a baby elephant.