To get the Claudettes face for my Leatherface...
I need to mori her or just sacrifice to the entity?
I need to mori her or just sacrifice to the entity?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sacrifice 100 of her with Leatherface I believe
Oh really?! Wow, I thought it was higher. Maybe I’m thinking of computer vs PS4.
Claudette is the easiest face to get, just sacrifice 25 of those clones and u'll get it, hardest ones are dwight and jake.
I would like to point out that I know a group of friends who purposfully troll leather faces who use claudettes face. It is literal blackface and is probably one of the more racist cosmetics in the gaming world. (one of.. not the most.)
Harvesting human skin to wear as a mask and brutally murdering others with a chainsaw? That's totally fine.
BUT WEARING A _BLACK _PERSON'S FACE, YOU CAN'T DO THAT THAT'S RACISM >:(
If anything it's just showing that Leatherface doesn't discriminate. If it exists, he'll murder it.
I wear Claudette face all the time. I like to think it scares away the squadettes with dstrike and flashlights. So far it seems to be working. It’s like a ward against pure evil.
Same.
So....are you okay with Leatherface being able to wear the non-black characters' faces o.0?