At this point, just have everyone die on first hook.
This is how the matches go now:
- Spawn into a terror radius or with Spinechill already active.
- Be chased for however good or bad the killer is at chases.
- If downed, be hooked on one of the 50 hooks in each map.
- Get rescued only to be downed again in 10 seconds.
- Either get hooked again because I can't run DS without killers thinking I'm toxic. Or get slugged because I can't run Unbreakable without killers thinking I'm toxic.
- Die.
I feel like I need to play blendette with silence perks and just hide everywhere all the time now. That, or hope the killer is bad at chases.
If I'm hooked, I'll just use up my escape attempts and then let phase 2 kill me. If I get myself off the hook, refer to #4 of the "Playing Survivor Without Being Considered Toxic" checklist.
Comments
Sounds like you need to play better.
So, what you're saying is, if I can't run a killer around for 5 gens, then I'm not good enough at the game?
Wow. What brilliant insight. You've given me so much to think about!
Until they fix Moris and Doctor I'm out. Doctor gives me and my game a seizure each time I play him and Moris/Keys are a poor game mechanics that make it not worth playing with how many I run into.
If this is happeneing literally every game than the killers you're facing probably notice you're the weakest link on the team and gunning for you. Also no one cares what perks you use.
"no one cares what perks you use"
Tell that to every single forum post complaining about DS, Unbreakable, BT, and Soul Guard dude.
not what he said but due to this glaring overreaction im guessing you aren't the best at running the killer for even a few seconds
perks cannot be toxic, if you feel like you are being consistently slugged or tunneled use DS and unbreakable.
You say u dont want to be toxic running those perks but yet u get farmed by your team8 and downed instantly by the killer......dude cmon. Fight fire with fire if you have to.
Seriously, grow a pair and stop worrying about unwritten rules and just play the game. Why in earth do folks need so much validation from these forums. Do you ask these forums how you prepare your breakfast in the morning or what color shirt to wear?
Both sides need to stfu and play the game. It’s very liberating to throw away rule books
perks aren't toxic it how people use perks that is toxic.
Iunno if that's a good idea either :P Anytime I play blendette, theres like 50% chance the killer brings a mori. I main killer, but I've even been pretty surprised at how often killers are bringing in moris.
Stop caring about if people think you're "toxic" for what you're running. If they can't seperate their opinion on a perk (or anything else like killer, survivor, offering, item, add-on...) from the players using it they're just scrub crybabies. If you feel like something will help you out just use it if you want.
You don"t play high rank survivor then.
All games are like this at high rank. By all i mean 90% : camping, tunneling.
Almost every game. I'm not the only victim of this gameplay, sometimes it's the ppl i play with.
Killers have no skill at all, they can just camp & tunnel, but hey, when i play soloQ, i see brain dead survivors most of the time. Red rank is a joke and means nothing, 75% of red rank players are trash; totally trash.
If they have no skill at all they shouldn't be catching you. Bad killers get looped non stop. Bad killers get hit by DS. Bad killers waste half the match chasing a BT meg that teabagged them once. I've been playing killer and survivor solo in red ranks for 3 years at this point. I have a fairly decently informed view on what I'm talking about.
That's true, if a survivor teabags, they're doing it because they want you to chase them and are probably the strongest survivor in regards of wasting the killers time, so chasing them for too long is just throwing the game, they might catch the survivor after the 4th gen popped and think they're punishing the survivor by camping, but that's what they wanted in the end, the killer has no choice but to camp and secure a kill, that's not a win. Have to play smarter and wise up to survivor tricks, get rid of pallets, avoid god loops, take out the weakest links, try and defend a 3 gen set up, etc.