Anyone remember that time when console had to wait 5 weeks for a DLC and all the PC players called
console players "entitled", "whiny", "impatient" and now pc players are doing the same thing after just one hour?
Pepperidge farm remembers.
console players "entitled", "whiny", "impatient" and now pc players are doing the same thing after just one hour?
Pepperidge farm remembers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who does that?
this community, unbelievable
hey I been waiting 4 hrs
I'm a pc player and I don't care.
And I'm pretty sure console players like you are also whining with all the crybabies on pc right now.
You've waited for as much as you did because you're on console, and releasing it on console is not as simple as on steam. Blame sony/microsoft for that , or maybe even yourself for playing it on console, not the devs.
Reminds me of when Hillary supporters told everyone not to freak out if Hillary got elected, but then all the Hillary supporters freaked out when Trump got elected XD
Yeah don't blame the devs for failing certification multiple times, it's not their fault.
It was the day where streamers actually purchased console in order to stream the new content.
At this day I realized how bad the console experience actually is and I am glad that I am on PC, have fun with the DLC 1 day ealier, I wouldtn want to deal with the console problems
How am I whining IDGAF Spiderman is out bruh.
PC players getting salty LOL
Most pc players don't care and the only salt I'm seeing here is from PS4 users who have to post about it on the forums. But then again most PS4/Xbox users are like most PC users, we don't care and we don't come to the forums to start troll bait flame threads.
So It's my fault for playing on a console huh? Well i'm sorry that not everyone can afford a pc and have to deal with what we have. Unless you wanna fork over the money for a decent PC ?
Apparently some PS4 users aren't able to since the game came out after Avengers: Infinity War.
Honestly, this game is a complete joke on console. I really hate being that way but it's true.
Devs need to take the console version behind the barn and shoot it already.
That's a lie.
Nce dedication with the coffee grounds in the case LMAO.
I noticed more PC players have been chriping up about how they were here first and stuff, as much as I dislike the spam of PS4 related questions we are all pals at the end of the day, no need for high horses lads.
They waited a month for the update and DLC.
Shut up. It's only appropriate for the content to be released on every platform at the same time. It's unprofessional to have otherwise.
You shut up, he was telling his opinion you console peasant or you want me to remember you the time Consoles we're locked at 30fps
Wait a minute, they still are, damn...
Since console verification always takes its time, thats the logical result assuming that PC and console receive the same builds.
I play on PC
Feel free to add me if you'd like, but I do tend to play solo.
Again, it's unprofessional to have mishaps like the 1 month past due update & DLC for 2.0 and Curtain Call. It's only appropriate to make PC wait a little bit (can't wait a week? lol) to release it at the same given time on all platform.
But do please go on to make fun of console users for something they have no control under, atleast I'm not the one sounding idiotically over a game.
Now everybody have to wait longer, because of long DLC release process on consoles, so... On one hand it is "fair", on the other it is not.
I'm just waiting from crossplay, since all major companies are now wanting to crossplatform theyr games, is just a matter of time befor we see dbd crossplatform with pc and playst.... oh...
It wont happen, there are differences in console and PC versions of the game. For example - on consoles there is no Bill character.
This PC player is just fine. I can wait.
Going through Metro: Last Light and Psychonaughts. Both were games I bought a couple of console generations back. But hey, they're PC versions, so they still play despite my computer upgrade since I got them
Edit: Typo
Hmmm reading comprehension isn't your forte...
Thanks!
the difference is: the devs of DbD could do NOTHING to get the DLC out on console faster, since that was completely in sonys hands. and thats why everyone was like "stop spamming this over and over again!", since the devs were simply not able to do anything, as they said multiple times in their streams.
right now, its the devs decision when to launch the update, so thats why people ask for it on the forum.