Rework idea for BT

Borrowed Time:

  • When you unhook a survivor, and the killer is within 12m, regardless of terror radius, the unhooked survivor has endurance for 15s. Being hit with endurance puts the survivor into deep wound for 10s.
  • When borrowed time is off cooldown, unhook actions CANNOT be interrupted by the killer, by any means. This includes: shocks, grabs, or taking damage.
  • After triggering borrowed time, this perk goes on cooldown for 120s.


Comments

  • @Auron471 said:

    Borrowed Time:

    • When you unhook a survivor, and the killer is within 12m, regardless of terror radius, the unhooked survivor has endurance for 15s. Being hit with endurance puts the survivor into deep wound for 10s.
    • When borrowed time is off cooldown, unhook actions CANNOT be interrupted by the killer, by any means. This includes: shocks, grabs, or taking damage.
    • After triggering borrowed time, this perk goes on cooldown for 120s.

    I like BT as it is now, not being able to interrupt actions just sounds annoying, and that timer is wayyyyyyy too much imo.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/189254/rework-idea-for-bt

    I like BT as it is now, not being able to interrupt actions just sounds annoying, and that timer is wayyyyyyy too much imo.

    not being able to be interrupted is to counter facecamping, and the looooong CD is to make sure it cant be abused too hard.

  • I actually like the idea of making it better at preventing face camping. However, the cooldown isn't enough.

    I think BT should be either a one time use or it will transfer the blocked hit to the rescuer.

    While I would like it to be better for facecamping, the perk is currently too strong even before giving it this buff imo. Just like the other second chance perks it's currently game swinging, with zero downsides, and easily abusable.

  • @Auron471 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1604245#Comment_1604245

    not being able to be interrupted is to counter facecamping, and the looooong CD is to make sure it cant be abused too hard.

    I guess so, but that also could be used to make unsafe unhooks safe. I don't think the cooldown is a very good idea, it wouldn't stop it from being abused just that it can only be abused every 2 minutes. I think it'd be better if taking a protection hit made the perk not activate. Thats just me though.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I actually like the idea of making it better at preventing face camping. However, the cooldown isn't enough.

    I think BT should be either a one time use or it will transfer the blocked hit to the rescuer.

    While I would like it to be better for facecamping, the perk is currently too strong even before giving it this buff imo. Just like the other second chance perks it's currently game swinging, with zero downsides, and easily abusable.

    transferring hits would just give the face-camping bubba someone else to facecamp. thats why im against hit transferring

  • @Auron471 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1604288#Comment_1604288

    transferring hits would just give the face-camping bubba someone else to facecamp. thats why im against hit transferring

    That other person has a refreshed hook time though. Plenty of time to finish the last gen or 2.

    3 escape 1 death with the killer depipping is a win.

  • It should only count for altrusitic actions. Being able to prevent gen grabs while BT is active sounds seriously broken.

  • @Deadeye said:

    It should only count for altrusitic actions. Being able to prevent gen grabs while BT is active sounds seriously broken.

    image.png

    only unhook actions bro.