What a game!

Yes im whining. Yes i need to git gud. First huntress game in a month and i get this.

A good chunk of my points came from opening the gate. (Yes i got a small smile from denying the unlocking points)

0907200013~2.jpg

Not calling for nerfs, just griping.

Let the mockery begin!

Comments

  • You play huntress on console... god bless you mate


    Also, your perks are pretty lame for her, no offense. Try some perks to slowdown gens, like pop, corrupt or even ruin. The only one that I agree is whispers

  • I got 9000 from a game earlier on Midwich as Pig. I really hate midwich, and I think I may just DC every time I load onto that map unless I'm playing Freddy.

  • I played vs Huntress yesterday. She was rank 7 and didn't killed anyone, but she didn't played completely awful. And I was surprised she got the globe icon. She might be a windows store player. But if she was real console rank 7 Huntress I'm impressed.

    Question to console players. Which highest rank console huntress could possibly get?

  • @kaeru said:

    I played vs Huntress yesterday. She was rank 7 and didn't killed anyone, but she didn't played completely awful. And I was surprised she got the globe icon. She might be a windows store player. But if she was real console rank 7 Huntress I'm impressed.

    Question to console players. Which highest rank console huntress could possibly get?

    Rank 1; just because she's harder to play doesn't mean she's impossible to play.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1602422#Comment_1602422

    Rank 1; just because she's harder to play doesn't mean she's impossible to play.

    I understand it. Ok, I rephrase. Which highest rank console huntress you have played against?

  • @kaeru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1602424#Comment_1602424

    I understand it. Ok, I rephrase. Which highest rank console huntress you have played against?

    I'm a Killer main, not a Survivor main.

    HonestlyImNotThatGoodJustHighRank.jpg

    So I can only really say I know of just one high rank console Huntress.

    And between you and me, they're not even that good. They mostly just mess around with goofy perks and try to have fun.

  • you are playing on hard mode.

  • Bunny Mamma and Slinger are challenging to kill with on Xbox. Faced precious few in the red ranks, most relying on stuck-in-animation ranged hits and use their melee attack more often. Like all platforms, the ranged hits that land all look like misses.

    Nurse is all but impossible to play and quite rarely seen. May have been lucky, but have never been in a 4k match with one (I don't do Crossplay) and 1-2k only happen when we are screwing around. Not even NOED helps, usually a free escape.

    Edit: no doubt I was the worst Nurse ever until I abandoned her. Fsp drops and latency and a controller all simply crush her potential.

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    You play huntress on console... god bless you mate

    Also, your perks are pretty lame for her, no offense. Try some perks to slowdown gens, like pop, corrupt or even ruin. The only one that I agree is whispers

    To be fair, I was mainly doing the chase 16 survivors challenge. Plus at my rank I don't see this kind of team very often. I didn't expect to win as i haven't played her in awhile. Just wasnt prepared for this. I know there's worse teams to face but that sucked lol

  • I'd give a thought to perk choices. Devour, Enduring and Brutal Strength could be replaced with better perks. Whispers depends on the map, and how good you are with it.


    I'd look into Corrupt Intervention or Thanatophobia for a slowdown perk. Ruin or Pop for a regression perk. And BBQ or Bitter Murmur for detection perks.