To everyone who say that the few killers have no counter

Its called adaptation you cant treat every killer like they are the same some are made to domonate chases nurse spirit pyramid death slinger. But they have no good way of tracking without perks. If you ever seen the game hide or die you know what im talking about. Of when nurse came out the metta for a while was hide from them as long as possible because you couldnt out run a decent nurse at the time thats why people would run whispers on her and the newer killers this same tactic applies to them if you waist 40s of time and another 20s of chase you won 2 or 3gens are almost done thats 1 hook and if they never find you thats even better you waisted their time and continue your gen when they leave what im saying is your not supposed to win in chase vs a good chase killer and to the others that are saying what do i do vd a good chase killer with bbq. Or tracking perks majority of tracking perks require someone to do something figure out what perks they have and play around them

bbq get in a locker or near the killer

whispers waist as much time as possible

Infectious stay away from killer

Spies. Calm sprit or hope the crow dosent fly when near

This is a basic concept and it works but everyone complains at how good they are in chase and dosent think about how they should adapt to the situation.

And noed is not a problem if your not spotted or do totems

Edit 1 typo

Edit 2 forgot a word

Comments

  • So you want everyone to be completely non-interactive in a game that low-key nerfs loops and overbuffs stealth with every new map?

    And that's even ignoring that it's not "adaptation," it's just forced stealth. Adaptation is changing the way you loop, not being forced to hide because you have no other options.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    So you want everyone to be completely non-interactive in a game that low-key nerfs loops and overbuffs stealth with every new map?

    And that's even ignoring that it's not "adaptation," it's just forced stealth. Adaptation is changing the way you loop, not being forced to hide because you have no other options.

    Do you want everyone to run in circles. And get upset when a killer that can do something about that. you dont have to do this to every killer some killers you can run in circles "also interactive when you can see them"

    Im just pointing out weaknesses. Do what you want.

  • this game was meant like hide go seek game looping was not plan like the dev said many time.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    this game was meant like hide go seek game looping was not plan like the dev said many time.

    Thank you the reason why people chase the killer is because of how busted looping was vacuum infinits and rather than changeing when they were fixed they kept. Running in circles with such "interactive loops"

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600040#Comment_1600040

    Thank you the reason why people chase the killer is because of how busted looping was vacuum infinits and rather than changeing when they were fixed they kept. Running in circles with such "interactive loops"

    that's just it I understand people like the chases and looping forever but some are not good at it like myself I get chase for 1 or 2 min go down I like the hide from the killer part of the game I don't think I'm alone in this.

    to tho wondering no I don't use claudette or blandette (don't know if I spell that right) and hide all match I do gens I do totems I save other survivors off hook safely(with out BT) I even take hit if I need to but I don't go looking for the killer for a chase because I'm not good at it,how I play I don't think I need to be good at it.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600004#Comment_1600004

    Do you want everyone to run in circles. And get upset when a killer that can do something about that. you dont have to do this to every killer some killers you can run in circles "also interactive when you can see them"

    Im just pointing out weaknesses. Do what you want.

    That's the thing: you pointed out the same fallback "counterplay" that every killer, including Legion and Doctor, have. Yes, I would rather people run around looping than crouch in a bush pretending that it's fun and interactive gameplay. You may like Yamaoka and Dead Dawg gameplay, but I personally want to outplay or get outplayed, not outcrouch or get outcrouched.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600040#Comment_1600040

    Thank you the reason why people chase the killer is because of how busted looping was vacuum infinits and rather than changeing when they were fixed they kept. Running in circles with such "interactive loops"

    Thank you.

    Looping was not intended to be what it is now. When the game was being designed the idea was to hide from the killer. When you eventually got found the pallets were to buy you some time. Then people realized how much time looping can waste. They learned 1 person can loop a killer for several gens so people didn't bother hiding after that. They knew they could finish 3 gens by the time 1 person got downed. Provided they knew where to run and it wasn't a meta killer. This is why killers don't need nerfs. Survivors need to be the ones to adapt for a change. If your 1 trick doesn't work it's time to learn a new trick.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    this game was meant like hide go seek game looping was not plan like the dev said many time.

    True, but chases are a lot more fun than hiding, both as a killer and a survivor. That's my opinion at least.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    So you want everyone to be completely non-interactive in a game that low-key nerfs loops and overbuffs stealth with every new map?

    And that's even ignoring that it's not "adaptation," it's just forced stealth. Adaptation is changing the way you loop, not being forced to hide because you have no other options.

    But that's the thing you shouldn't be able to loop the killer however long you see fit for your team. You can't always have a single everyday straight forward solution to different problems. You have to find a new way to tackle and solve this problem. Like what others say, the only way for you to get away for a killer to make a mistake, so if you were to keep on looping them then they would just have to give up on you or just hope YOU have to make a mistake on your part, and we all know how that goes depending on the looper's skill level and the skill level of the killer. Putting a temporary end to loops is not bad, but at the same time it brings something new to your agenda and you have to try and overcome it.

  • Just saying you say there's no counter play but then i point out a flaw or temporary solution and you dont want to take it dont complain when your on the hook or in a cage when this works vs every killer and you say its boring but. Being a hamster is better you run in circles

  • @onemind said:

    Its called adaptation you cant treat every killer like they are the same some are made to domonate chases nurse spirit pyramid death slinger. But they have no way of tracking without perks. If you ever seen the game hide or die you know what im talking about. Of when nurse came out the metta for a while was hide from them as long as possible because you couldnt out run a decent nurse at the time thats why people would run whispers on her and the newer killers this same tactic applies to them if you waist 40s of time and another 20s of chase you won 2 or 3gens are almost done thats 1 hook and if they never find you thats even better you waisted their time and continue your gen when they leave what im saying is your not supposed to win in chase vs a good chase killer and to the others that are saying what do i do vd a good chase killer with bbq. Or tracking perks majority of tracking perks require someone to do something figure out what perks they have and play around them

    bbq get in a locker or near the killer

    whispers waist as much time as possible

    Infectious stay away from killer

    Spies. Calm sprit or hope the crow dosent fly when near

    This is a basic concept and it works but everyone complains at how good they are in chase and dosent think about how they should adapt to the situation.

    And noed is not a problem if your not spotted or do totems

    "No way to track without perks" Uh... You can use crows, scratch marks, and sound like what most good killers do? Hiding isn't interactive. The most interactive part of the game is the chase. When you make that unfun for one side or both sides, there needs to be readjustments to make it more fun which is the point of playing a game.

    A fair chase and balanced chase requires input from both sides. Killers like Deathslinger, Spirit, and Pyramidhead negate that input. That's not to say that they don't have any counters nor are they overpowered, but it's the reason why they are unfun to go against. There are strong killers that have input like Oni, Huntress, Nurse, and Billy.

    On the flip side, that's why semi-infinites that require an entity block shouldn't exist in the game because it disregards a killer's input/skill.

  • @Slickstyles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/188836/to-everyone-who-say-that-the-few-killers-have-no-counter

    "No way to track without perks" Uh... You can use crows, scratch marks, and sound like what most good killers do? Hiding isn't interactive. The most interactive part of the game is the chase. When you make that unfun for one side or both sides, there needs to be readjustments to make it more fun which is the point of playing a game.

    A fair chase and balanced chase requires input from both sides. Killers like Deathslinger, Spirit, and Pyramidhead negate that input. That's not to say that they don't have any counters nor are they overpowered, but it's the reason why they are unfun to go against. There are strong killers that have input like Oni, Huntress, Nurse, and Billy.

    On the flip side, that's why semi-infinites that require an entity block shouldn't exist in the game because it disregards a killer's input/skill.

    Crows are chance they fly when crouched by

    Sound barely works half the time

    Scratch marks requires you ro run

    If a window is blocked by the entity then its one of 3 things the killer is doing something wrong or they are a m1 killer or the setup is too strong like shack into a jungle gym

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600483#Comment_1600483

    Crows are chance they fly when crouched by

    Sound barely works half the time

    Scratch marks requires you ro run

    If a window is blocked by the entity then its one of 3 things the killer is doing something wrong or they are a m1 killer or the setup is too strong like shack into a jungle gym

    Yet you can still use them for tracking. You said and I quoted "no way to track without perks". You spoke in an absolute which made your comment completely false. You can't always RELIABLY track with those three things and I can agree with that, but they are there and you can still use them.

    I specifically said semi-infinites, I'm not sure why you're branching it off to something else. We're talking Haddonfield main house god window spawn and the Haddonfield/Badham Basement house god window spawn. We're also talking about the Disturbed Ward window. The worst part is that these stay in the game and can be used multiple times by multiple survivors. They don't disappear after being used like pallets.

    Unless you're playing a zoning or trapping killer, these windows need to be entity blocked every single time to continue the chase or you're forced to drop chase and go after another survivor.

    Also, you kind of responded to the unimportant parts of the post and disregarded the fun aspect of fair input of both sides during a chase. Sure you can hide against literally every single killer but the game has evolved into a more chase-centric game because trust me, if this was hiding simulator, everyone would literally quit even killers. It's boring to have to find immersed players all the time.

  • This is what i get from all this "no counterplay" crying

    The current survivor meta builds are built for the chase. We have second chance perks and mistake erasers / chase extenders (dead hard) as well as action boosters.

    They don't want to change their perks because they work on the majority of killers and demand they gut killers so they don't need to adapt.

    There are plenty if stealth perks, it isn't the killers fault that you chose to ignore the stealth aspect of the game.

  • @Freesham said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600040#Comment_1600040

    True, but chases are a lot more fun than hiding, both as a killer and a survivor. That's my opinion at least.

    that cool everyone got right to they opinion like my hiding find also I'm not good at chases not bad just not good at loops.

    @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600060#Comment_1600060

    Thank you.

    Looping was not intended to be what it is now. When the game was being designed the idea was to hide from the killer. When you eventually got found the pallets were to buy you some time. Then people realized how much time looping can waste. They learned 1 person can loop a killer for several gens so people didn't bother hiding after that. They knew they could finish 3 gens by the time 1 person got downed. Provided they knew where to run and it wasn't a meta killer. This is why killers don't need nerfs. Survivors need to be the ones to adapt for a change. If your 1 trick doesn't work it's time to learn a new trick.

    I don't mind the people who like looping I just hate the shame the hide part gets now it's like if you can't loop you shouldn't play the game

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600364#Comment_1600364

    that cool everyone got right to they opinion like my hiding find also I'm not good at chases not bad just not good at loops.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600336#Comment_1600336

    I don't mind the people who like looping I just hate the shame the hide part gets now it's like if you can't loop you shouldn't play the game

    I think the assumption is if your hiding your a noob. New players seem to be the ones that hide and they also tend to suck at the game. So if someone see's somebody sneaking they assume your new and thus, you suck.

  • @4scoreand7skinsago said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/188836/to-everyone-who-say-that-the-few-killers-have-no-counter

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/188836/to-everyone-who-say-that-the-few-killers-have-no-counter

    So heres the thing though you have to do gens and thats all there is to being found take nurse for example a good nurse has no counters, and I mean an actually good nurse not a decent nurse, not a pretty ok nurse but a good one who doesn't miss judge blinks or hold them too long to open themselves up to counter play but is able to judge exactly the right distance of where to blink. You can try stealthily but you have to do gens eventually and when you do they'll see you and most likely down you within 20-30 seconds easily then bbq was your friend across the map they may have had a few seconds to try and find a locker but guess what gens aren't always in such convenient locations. Bottom line is stealth has its times and places but its not like it doesnt have its own counters which is why looping is such an important skill, plenty of killers dont have tracking base kit in fact most dont so I guess stealth is just the ultimate counter to most killers since if it counters the best killers in the game it must counter them too, not really the case though is it.

    You are partly correct with the part stealth is necessary sometimes because. That blendet that did no gen for 5 minutes thats not sneaking thats being useless and a great nurse is rare but still if you but an extra 10 or 20s from her you because are hideing you just gave your team twice as much time to gens

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600865#Comment_1600865

    I think the assumption is if your hiding your a noob. New players seem to be the ones that hide and they also tend to suck at the game. So if someone see's somebody sneaking they assume your new and thus, you suck.

    yea the one doing the sneaking(like myself) been play for 3 years when my team looping the killer I'm doing 3 to 2 half gen doing 4 totems saving people off hooks safely which I end up getting more point then any of my teammates,you know what messed up(solo survivor here btw)I do all that but when egc start I get hooked(first hook)dead on first hook as all my teammates left.

    there place for sneaky survivor we just get the short end of the stick and get told we suck after.

  • @Slickstyles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/188836/to-everyone-who-say-that-the-few-killers-have-no-counter

    "No way to track without perks" Uh... You can use crows, scratch marks, and sound like what most good killers do? Hiding isn't interactive. The most interactive part of the game is the chase. When you make that unfun for one side or both sides, there needs to be readjustments to make it more fun which is the point of playing a game.

    A fair chase and balanced chase requires input from both sides. Killers like Deathslinger, Spirit, and Pyramidhead negate that input. That's not to say that they don't have any counters nor are they overpowered, but it's the reason why they are unfun to go against. There are strong killers that have input like Oni, Huntress, Nurse, and Billy.

    On the flip side, that's why semi-infinites that require an entity block shouldn't exist in the game because it disregards a killer's input/skill.

    My apologies i did say no way i was thinking faster than typeing i mean to say there is no good way to track. I will fix that

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601075#Comment_1601075

    yea the one doing the sneaking(like myself) been play for 3 years when my team looping the killer I'm doing 3 to 2 half gen doing 4 totems saving people off hooks safely which I end up getting more point then any of my teammates,you know what messed up(solo survivor here btw)I do all that but when egc start I get hooked(first hook)dead on first hook as all my teammates left.

    there place for sneaky survivor we just get the short end of the stick and get told we suck after.

    feels bad man mb dilverince will be helpfull to you or not who knows

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600364#Comment_1600364

    that cool everyone got right to they opinion like my hiding find also I'm not good at chases not bad just not good at loops.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600336#Comment_1600336

    I don't mind the people who like looping I just hate the shame the hide part gets now it's like if you can't loop you shouldn't play the game

    People tell you, you shouldn't play the game because you cant loop well. Huh that's messed up.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601114#Comment_1601114

    feels bad man mb dilverince will be helpfull to you or not who knows

    it would I don't use it but I could I only have 3 main perks I alway use the 4th not random but always different.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1600865#Comment_1600865

    People tell you, you shouldn't play the game because you cant loop well. Huh that's messed up.

    it the blendet that ruined it for us I not all sneaky survivors are useless some are better or just as good as the god loopers.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601075#Comment_1601075

    yea the one doing the sneaking(like myself) been play for 3 years when my team looping the killer I'm doing 3 to 2 half gen doing 4 totems saving people off hooks safely which I end up getting more point then any of my teammates,you know what messed up(solo survivor here btw)I do all that but when egc start I get hooked(first hook)dead on first hook as all my teammates left.

    there place for sneaky survivor we just get the short end of the stick and get told we suck after.

    I agree sneaky has a place. I'm just saying sneaking gets a bad rep because the majority of people doing it are new and they don't do gens.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601114#Comment_1601114

    I agree sneaky has a place. I'm just saying sneaking gets a bad rep because the majority of people doing it are new and they don't do gens.

    well anyone see my name in a game know I'm not useless.๐Ÿ™‚

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601132#Comment_1601132

    it the blendet that ruined it for us I not all sneaky survivors are useless some are better or just as good as the god loopers.

    Fair enough but with killers like these I will play blendette.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601194#Comment_1601194

    Fair enough but with killers like these I will play blendette.

    my sneaky survivors I don't really wear dark outfit how good I am.๐Ÿ˜„

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601132#Comment_1601132

    it the blendet that ruined it for us I not all sneaky survivors are useless some are better or just as good as the god loopers.

    Theres a difference between sneaky and useless surivors

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601248#Comment_1601248

    my sneaky survivors I don't really wear dark outfit how good I am.๐Ÿ˜„

    Even if wear a pink shirt just being behind a small wall with urban can waist a bit of time

  • So your saying EVERYBODY that thinks some killers can't be countered as easily, think that every killer is the same and they never tried adapting. Also saying that killers don't have a good way of tracking without perks! I can't tell if your being stupid or trolling at that point. It's almost as there isn't any blood stains, scratch marks, moaning and shrugging, etc. that the survivors leave so the killer can track you (which is the one of the little reasons that makes spirit so powerful). Have you ever seen people run 0 perks and still get a 4k with these killers you listed because I sure have. smh my head seriously, what kinda bs forum post is this.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601297#Comment_1601297

    Even if wear a pink shirt just being behind a small wall with urban can waist a bit of time

    urban around to gens or totems I at least doing thing.

    Edit I don't wear pink anything either hate pink but purple I love tho.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601194#Comment_1601194

    Theres a difference between sneaky and useless surivors

    I know this useless runied for us sneaky one who are helpful.