For the Greek costumes - Bruce Campbell's Prince of Thieves?
I can't be the only one who thinks Bruce Campbell's Prince of Thieves costume from Xena wouldn't be a great alternate look for Ash to go along with all the new Greek skins they added. ๐
I can't be the only one who thinks Bruce Campbell's Prince of Thieves costume from Xena wouldn't be a great alternate look for Ash to go along with all the new Greek skins they added. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be cool but I'm sure that'd be a licensing nightmare.
I completely forgot about Autolycus! ๐ I would slam that insta-buy button immediately! Thanks for the memories.
Edit: I think he's the King of Thieves. Hail to the King, baby!
Lol, let me have this pipe dream. ๐
How about Brisco?
Wow, Brisco is a deep cut! ๐
Eh no. This is from Xena, nothing to do with the character Ash....
uhm yep to this
True, but let's be real, all of Bruce Campbell's characters are Ash in spirit. ๐
And yeah, Medieval skin Ash would be cool. ๐
He plays a "type" but stil, lets keep it with te Ash theme ;)
Groovy.
Wish he could have his boomstick
Wish we could have S-Mart as a map.
yes or his cabin in the red forest!
Hell, even if it's not Ash's S-Mart, just the idea of a spooky shopping mall map ala Dawn of the Dead or Dead Rising sounds pretty cool. ๐
If we don't have walmart people like this then i am out! lol
You should be banned for that on principle. ๐๐คฃ
LOL but am i wrong??
@Mushwin I feel like that picture is the equivalent of an Ebony Mori ๐
######### snax, I've just been MORI'D by People of Walmart!
LOL!!!!
Bubba Ho-Tep chapter when?
Gimme my 80% Killer that just immediately sucks the souls out of Survivors.